FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Orgasms...

Orgasms...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm curious - what's the most orgasms you have had in 1 night?

I once managed 8. But now I am an old fart it's 4/5.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oddly enough, a gentleman I used to meet once came 10 times in one session and he was 60 so you are not old

Me well I don't have any

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I lose count

I have no sexual stamina.. soon as i cum i pretty much fall asleep

But then it takes me forever (if at all) before i cum.

Don't really keep count but enjoy the making of them

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I'm rationing myself so that I don't run out and still have some left for when I'm 80...

"I'm rationing myself so that I don't run out and still have some left for when I'm 80..."

By *ander_XMan  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

20 over the course of a night/morning is the most I've managed. Me and my fb were both pretty sore downstairs few a few days after that!

I can have a huge one then nothing afters or a few small ones but sometimes I can't be touched afterwards as so sensitive

Thanks fit your answers folks.

As another question - ladies that don't/can't cum.... Do you find it frustrating or is it just one of those things?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

It depends if its a man encouraging my body to orgasm or myself. Very different numbers x

"Thanks fit your answers folks.

As another question - ladies that don't/can't cum.... Do you find it frustrating or is it just one of those things?"

frustrates me that i cant let go and relax enough. i can cum on my own,, just rarely with a guy.

A lot of ladies have said similar. Is it because the bloke/blokes don't know what they are doing or is it that they do the same as you but you can't release because someone is in the room?

I can cum as much as I want really, but I think the feeling is more intense when you let it build up

As another question - ladies that don't/can't cum.... Do you find it frustrating or is it just one of those things?"

If I gush, its okay but if I don't feel sexually fulfilled, then I finish off later

In answer to your last bit, as the saying goes, you can't miss what you haven't had so for me its no big deal

"A lot of ladies have said similar. Is it because the bloke/blokes don't know what they are doing or is it that they do the same as you but you can't release because someone is in the room?"

It's not always the guys fault, it is sometimes that I find it difficult to relax to let go

im lucky if I get one lol

Don't usually count how many, but i do know it's not as many as i used to do when younger. (thats not such a bad thing mind, the bed would be floating if i did);-)

As for getting frustrated from not being able to cum' Sometimes i'm not able to let myself go when I'm with a guy!

Ahhhh I can't imagine not having an orgasm. As long as you still love the sex you get.

See, I love to give orgasms. Sometime get a bit down and dispondant if it doesn't happen. Think that's my hang up.

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

I had one once I think

I think the problem with swinging is because your meeting lots of new people your never being with anyone who really knows your body or what you like, in reality as a woman your cant really expect a guy you have never had sex with before to know how to make you cum as we are all different

of course there are times where this does happen but I find more offen than not it does not

I have only met one woman on here and made her Cum, but then again I was very persistant with my fingers. Lol

Could it be that the guys don't have enough patience? Lol

"I have only met one woman on here and made her Cum, but then again I was very persistant with my fingers. Lol

Could it be that the guys don't have enough patience? Lol"

So when you say about making a woman cum. Are you saying from penetration with your cock or your fingers and tongue!?

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I've never really counted. Sometimes I rise up but don't cum off the back of it, but thats only after I've cum afew times.

"I have only met one woman on here and made her Cum, but then again I was very persistant with my fingers. Lol

So when you say about making a woman cum. Are you saying from penetration with your cock or your fingers and tongue!?"

Jangles, think you know we'll enough... I will use anything to make a woman cum

Usually once with a guy very occasionally twice but 3times with one of my couples

So when you say about making a woman cum. Are you saying from penetration with your cock or your fingers and tongue!?

Jangles, think you know we'll enough... I will use anything to make a woman cum"

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I(F) very rarely cum on a meet, so I'm not disappointed when it doesn't happen, and on the odd occasional that I have, I see it as a bonus. But when it is just the two of us I never have a problem cumming

Nicky

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I'm curious - what's the most orgasms you have had in 1 night?

I once managed 8. But now I am an old fart it's 4/5. "

Im still a nine a day woman.

( I did say ten a day but .... )

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Jangles, think you know we'll enough... I will use anything to make a woman cum "

Barf.....

If anyone gets hung up on me having an orgasm, then I can sense it which then puts me on edge which makes me less likely to orgasm.

I am more likely to come if everyone is enjoying themselves and I don't feel like everyone's attention is focused on me and trying to make me orgasm.

I am really into edgeplay so I love the build up and the feeling you get teetering on the edge of orgasm and I will do that for the whole play session. If I do then come, I only need the one if I've been edging for hours as it then feels like 10 at once and my whole body is then involved.

Men who focus on the 'objective' of making women come seem to be less self-assured of their ability (in my experience) than men who are more laid back in their approach.

crystal

"I think the problem with swinging is because your meeting lots of new people your never being with anyone who really knows your body or what you like, in reality as a woman your cant really expect a guy you have never had sex with before to know how to make you cum as we are all different

of course there are times where this does happen but I find more offen than not it does not"

This isn't a criticism, more of a sort of observation, but that's why I much prefer meeting a lady more than once.

i orgasm differntly all the time sumtimes its a small flutter or sometimes a continual gushing. and if i meet a stranger and like the look of them then thats a added bonus for me to get turned on , i met a guy at a party and ive never experenced as many gushes n orgasms in about 2 hrs i think i came 8 times that was just with fingering was well tired after lol

and dont orgasm much by penetration

and never get as wet or sas much if i used a toy on meself x

» Add a new message to this topic