FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ridiculous excuses for bad behaviour

Ridiculous excuses for bad behaviour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

got jk in the usa on in the back ground - 18 year old drug dealer saying that all his bad behaviour is because he hasn't got a father - what utter tripe. It seems these days that more people blame their bad behaviour on everyone and everything but themselves. Z

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems sometimes that everyone is looking for someone else to blame for their shortcomings now... What ever happened to taking personal responsibility??

(Gawd I sound like a grumpy old git. Oh hang on, I forgot. I am one. )

Sadly shows like Jeremy Kyle just encourage this behaviour by putting it on the television and thus making it mainstream. This makes is acceptable.

I blame Bill and Ted for all of my oddities....that death fella and his scythe....I have trawled the obits ever since watching that movie....Damn you Death.......oh....you're already damned

It's not just for bad behaviour...so few people seem to be able to take responsibility for their own actions. We've got ambulance chasers with their 'where there's blame theirs a claim' attitude and then a bunch of government do-gooders making excuses for anyone who hasn't had a perfect upbringing. People just need to accept their faults and mistakes and make the best of a bad situation instead of finding someone else to blame for it

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I agree lack of accountability, for the young I feel for when they may have had no good role models at home...

just parent/s who have to have it regardless of the impact to their children, bad mouthing absent partners and displaying ' lets sue them' culture

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

It's a kind of 'the world owes me a living' attitude as well - that gets me too, oh dear - let me have a glass of wine and chill! Z

The current attitudes are driven from people who know their rights, derived from a political agenda where everyone's rights are sacrosanct at the cost of personal responsibilities

I have no time for anyone in this country who whinges about their rights when people's in the rest of the world are subject to tyrannical regimes where they fear for their life

» Add a new message to this topic