FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > rude

rude

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not going to take it seriously are you?

Block them, then forget - worth nothing more.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I hope you've reported him. That's nasty x

By *asey369Woman  over a year ago

London

That's horrible and I suspect from someone who is not genuine.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

That must be an offer you can't accept even if he is the only man remaining on this planet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just ignore the sad loser, not worth worrying what some idiot thinks....don't let it get to you, "sticks and stone etc etc"

Report, block...forget...you are worth more. *hugs*

nasty but presumably sent to get a reaction. Which it sadly has. Ignore it. It's just some sad wanker with nothing better to do in their life.

Oh I would have had fun with that. I would just ignore it, block it and unfortunately you have to have tough skin on here.

Lovely pair of breasts xxxxx the blind idiot isn't worth it

Thats taking the p big time report him and block,if i had a message like that i would want to do him over big style.

I have blocked him and reported, i have very low confident as it is I hate myself very much that's why its upset ne and got to me, he had no verifications and a pic of his face which just looking at without talking would want you to punch lol x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Why bother to worry about it?

Just delete and block

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"I have blocked him and reported, i have very low confident as it is I hate myself very much that's why its upset ne and got to me, he had no verifications and a pic of his face which just looking at without talking would want you to punch lol x "

Don't let this affect you in any way

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

He sounds like a twat, acts like a twat and even with no pic probably looks like a twat

By *asey369Woman  over a year ago

London

Just looked at your veri's and I think that says much more about you than some dicksplash (excuse my French)

By *onboy777Man  over a year ago

Newark

Just ignore it he's probably been rejected so many times he's seeking revenge he should go back to slagging his pet goat with sending shit like that

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Youre a honey, and he's a loser

Know which one i would rather be with.

Block report and try to ignore it. it's obviously some idiot who gets off on things like that for some reason and he's probably sent the same message to loads of people. Hugs. Ms

Thank you guys for your nice replies xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it is not nice but honestly on the web there are people who will randomly batter total strangers with vile comments.... the reason they do: REACTION.

the best weapon against these type is a 'blank white page...' of zero reaction

onwards and upwards....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

types*

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

"

What time is he coming, what food are you doing him and what beers are you buying him lol?. "

Hope you are going to Iron your best linen too!

Have had similar messages in the past from a guy I knocked back a few times on various profiles...it wasn't pleasant to get and annoyed me a bit but unfortunately rejection can bring out a nasty side to some people. Try to just ignore it and focus on the good messages...I know that's not easy to do but it's work the effort xx

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I had a similar thing in a chatroom. It was a couple so I don't know if it was the male or female half or both. Basically they said I had fat ugly tits and anyone talking to me was just taking the piss out of me..oh and apparently I am doomed!

Obviously the thing to do is to block them and forget them, but I understand how it makes you feel and it isn't easy to ignore such nasty comments.

"We got the same mail.

I just blocked. Thought it was some kind of joke. Should I report ? "

Yes. The more that report it, the more it will draw Admins attention to it and the quicker it'll get the little twat behind it kicked off. Okay, he'll probably come back in another guise, but it'll stuff him for a while...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I have blocked him and reported, i have very low confident as it is I hate myself very much that's why its upset ne and got to me, he had no verifications and a pic of his face which just looking at without talking would want you to punch lol x "

I don't mean to be unkind but if you're going to go off the rails everytime some anoymous coward has a pop you'll make yourself a nervous wreck!

Take the faux adoration with a huge pinch of salt and report, block and ignore the saddos!

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

It sounds like your usual sad keyboard troll, who wouldn't be brave enough saying things like that to your face. Best thing to do with that sort of person is to laugh at what a sad life he must lead, and just delete his message.

If he comes into my message box, god help help him. I have enough of those sort of messages.

As they say delete and block, some very lonely guy sitting in a bed sit somewhere thinking it's Friday night, lets see who and how many i can upset..

Keep smiling hun you are not alone

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I'm going to close the thread now because I've had to remove the OP and additional posts and it doesn't make sense now....

I understand why the OP was upset but private messages can't be posted in the forums, especially when other people add theirs too.