FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Avatar pics.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Gynaecological or......leave a bit to the imagination????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Gynaecological or......leave a bit to the imagination???? "

Seen enough roadkill on my travels up and down the motorways of Britain, so I'd rather come on here and see some nice things for a change.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Gynaecological or......leave a bit to the imagination????

Seen enough roadkill on my travels up and down the motorways of Britain, so I'd rather come on here and see some nice things for a change. "

you dont think a miners lamp suits you then wishy? lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

def leave a bit to the imagination! Z

Seen enough roadkill on my travels up and down the motorways of Britain, so I'd rather come on here and see some nice things for a change. you dont think a miners lamp suits you then wishy? lol "

huh? miner's lamp?

{scratches head}

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Seen enough roadkill on my travels up and down the motorways of Britain, so I'd rather come on here and see some nice things for a change. you dont think a miners lamp suits you then wishy? lol

huh? miner's lamp?

{scratches head} "

better than scratching ya bollox i spose, i meant you dont wish to lean in for a closer look to the more...errrrrrrrrr graphic pics!!!!

All the Gynys in da house put your hands up...I lurve J L S..

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"All the Gynys in da house put your hands up...I lurve J L S.. "
you still on those strong analgesics then?

Seen enough roadkill on my travels up and down the motorways of Britain, so I'd rather come on here and see some nice things for a change. you dont think a miners lamp suits you then wishy? lol

huh? miner's lamp?

{scratches head} better than scratching ya bollox i spose, i meant you dont wish to lean in for a closer look to the more...errrrrrrrrr graphic pics!!!! "

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!"

dirtybigbadsgirlville

huh? miner's lamp?

{scratches head} better than scratching ya bollox i spose, i meant you dont wish to lean in for a closer look to the more...errrrrrrrrr graphic pics!!!!

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!""

lmao ya silly sod

"All the Gynys in da house put your hands up...I lurve J L S.. you still on those strong analgesics then? "

Yes and I think you are gorgeous...Mwah x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

huh? miner's lamp?

{scratches head} better than scratching ya bollox i spose, i meant you dont wish to lean in for a closer look to the more...errrrrrrrrr graphic pics!!!!

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!""

Was it like chucking a banana down Deansgate?

huh? miner's lamp?

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!"lmao ya silly sod "

That's only the half of it!

She then said, "Have you taken any precautions?"

I said, "Yer, I've tied me foot to the feckin sink!"

huh? miner's lamp?

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!"lmao ya silly sod

I said, "Yer, I've tied me foot to the feckin sink!""

And spose you wrote your name and address on the soles of youe feet...

huh? miner's lamp?

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!"lmao ya silly sod

I said, "Yer, I've tied me foot to the feckin sink!"

And spose you wrote your name and address on the soles of youe feet... "

Well, I think me mum would like to know what became of me. Can't have her spending years and years thinking I was lording it up on a beach in the phillipines when the reality of it is I'm stuck up some fat bird's twat!

"Gynaecological or......leave a bit to the imagination???? "

Eh, definitely NOT gynae, thank you!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Imagination any day. The idea of discovery and the waiting is part of the fun. Same with xmas pressies. You want to have something to unwrap

Oh definately leave something to the imagination!!

» Add a new message to this topic