FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > weird fetishes

weird fetishes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a smoking fetish although i don't smoke, what is the strangest fetish you have came across in your time? Have you adapted too suit the needs or refused too ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met a guy who had a arm pit fetish

Was weird at first cause he kept sniffing my pits, which in return got me sniffing them to see what he was sniffing, I thought I smelt fine so I asked him what his game was, and he told me he just loved arm pits and would spend ages sniffing, licking and kissing them

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a guy wanting to watch me wrestle with another woman naked apart from a pair of white gym shoes and an ankle bracelet

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"I met a guy who had a arm pit fetish

Was weird at first cause he kept sniffing my pits, which in return got me sniffing them to see what he was sniffing, I thought I smelt fine so I asked him what his game was, and he told me he just loved arm pits and would spend ages sniffing, licking and kissing them"

The image of you sniffing your own pits after he'd done it made me chuckle

By *r-Travelling-ManMan  over a year ago

farnworth

I like nibbling and kissing toes as long as the're clean and good looking xx

Am in too the old water sports

By *asey369Woman  over a year ago

London

I had a guy that liked me to just lie on top of him (face down) and not move. He liked the sensation of just feeling all the skin touching.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

The smoking fetish idea reminded me of the bloke I met about two years ago.

He had a fantasy that a giantess would pick him up and roll him in a cigarette and smoke him.

He looked good with a great body but JEZAZ !! him whinnying n whining in fantasy mode really freaked me out ......

He said he'd confided due to how 'understanding' I am.

I WAS .... I understood I couldn't get rid of him quick enough

I looked up the idea and it's reet common ... pages about it.

Merseyside

"I had a guy that liked me to just lie on top of him (face down) and not move. He liked the sensation of just feeling all the skin touching."

Have you seen Silence of the Lambs at all ?

By *asey369Woman  over a year ago

London

"I had a guy that liked me to just lie on top of him (face down) and not move. He liked the sensation of just feeling all the skin touching.

Have you seen Silence of the Lambs at all ?"

Oh god, that's quite creepy now!

"I had a guy wanting to watch me wrestle with another woman naked apart from a pair of white gym shoes and an ankle bracelet"

Love the idea, just introduce some lime flavoured jelly and bobs your uncle,

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I had a guy that liked me to just lie on top of him (face down) and not move. He liked the sensation of just feeling all the skin touching.

Oh god, that's quite creepy now!"

I was just about to say I make my partner lie on me like that sometimes as it's really comfy but now maybe I won't...

Merseyside

Oh god, that's quite creepy now!

I was just about to say I make my partner lie on me like that sometimes as it's really comfy but now maybe I won't..."

Awwwwww c'mon. Even serial killers like comfort. !

I too have a watersport fetish, which unfortunately, in my opinion is still viewed as a bit sick but I don't get why some people think we are so gross. If you give oral sex to anyone then the chances are at some point or other you will be tatsting a little pee. Some people love to have themselves covered in cum. If you have ever been lucky enough to experience a woman ejaculating then you are still getting fluid on you, albeit not wee. The romans were doing it and on another topic there are many published books on the benefits to your health when consuming your personal urine which can help boost your immune system if suffering from certain medical conditions.

i knew a young bloke who fantasied about being ridden hard by an older woman wearing stockings, suspenders, corset and smoking a massive Cuban cigar while he was chained to a bed naked.

Merseyside

"I too have a watersport fetish, which unfortunately, in my opinion is still viewed as a bit sick but I don't get why some people think we are so gross. If you give oral sex to anyone then the chances are at some point or other you will be tatsting a little pee. Some people love to have themselves covered in cum. If you have ever been lucky enough to experience a woman ejaculating then you are still getting fluid on you, albeit not wee. The romans were doing it and on another topic there are many published books on the benefits to your health when consuming your personal urine which can help boost your immune system if suffering from certain medical conditions."

The Romans pitched man against man and beast for entertainment and Caligula fucked his mother ..... So .....

Just because I take their roads , baths and toilets doesn't mean I have to take the piss !

"i knew a young bloke who fantasied about being ridden hard by an older woman wearing stockings, suspenders, corset and smoking a massive Cuban cigar while he was chained to a bed naked."

I've just scribbled that one down

I've recently had a guy ask me to beat him with my shoes then fuck him with a 10 inch strap on!!

Awkward . . .

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I've recently had a guy ask me to beat him with my shoes then fuck him with a 10 inch strap on!!

Awkward . . . "

That obi does have some weird kinks

I have a thing for men in green waders and green wellies!!!!

"I like nibbling and kissing toes as long as the're clean and good looking xx"

I have a fetish for women on onesies.

"I had a guy that liked me to just lie on top of him (face down) and not move. He liked the sensation of just feeling all the skin touching."

Mmmmmmmmm like the sound of that

"I've recently had a guy ask me to beat him with my shoes then fuck him with a 10 inch strap on!!

Awkward . . .

That obi does have some weird kinks "

That he does Ryan, That he does!

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I too have a watersport fetish, which unfortunately, in my opinion is still viewed as a bit sick but I don't get why some people think we are so gross. If you give oral sex to anyone then the chances are at some point or other you will be tatsting a little pee. Some people love to have themselves covered in cum. If you have ever been lucky enough to experience a woman ejaculating then you are still getting fluid on you, albeit not wee. The romans were doing it and on another topic there are many published books on the benefits to your health when consuming your personal urine which can help boost your immune system if suffering from certain medical conditions."

Watersports are great. Dead personal feeling

Merseyside

I'd take it personally if someone pissed on me.

Awkward . . .

That he does Ryan, That he does! "

Ahem - don't blame me cos you get all kinds of weird requests!!

By *wingleOMan  over a year ago

billingham

see i liked being bi with couples generally with a forced bi with a strong alpha as a woman watches, thats to me a bit wired, but i enjoy it, i also adore eye contact.

each to there own tho

Awkward . . .

That he does Ryan, That he does!

Ahem - don't blame me cos you get all kinds of weird requests!! "

Well they clearly get the idea to ask me these things from seeing i spend time with you!

Besides, you can't deny the fact that you enjoy playing with my shoes

» Add a new message to this topic