FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Newbies

Newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ltimateGem OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've been on this site on and off for quite a few years. What happens is you get to identify what you like and what you dislike. You also can identify certain patterns. When I get an email that says something like: "I can accommodate" .... or "are you free", I immediately know that this is from someone who is very new to the site. I feel that some (not all) newbies join with the idea that they are guaranteed to get a woman on this site, as they view us all as gagging for it! Then you will see some men that will have status stating things like: "this site is not what it's all cracked up to be" ... "what's wrong with women on this site??". And this is because they have come to the realization that the site is not meeting their expectations and the women are not up for it!! My advice is that when you join a site like this, please do not come with pre-conceived ideas about women which can be deemed as degrading. You should join with no expectations, have respect for all men and women on the site and take things from there.

Unfortunately, too many men are expecting a "shag" in their first week of joining. As some have sadly had to find out, life is never that easy!!! A polite, well thought out email can go a long way!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

They will live and possibly learn that 1 liners don't work....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic