FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mrs right not right now

Mrs right not right now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it wrong to presume that you can't find mrs right in here , I know it's a swinging site , but surely it's also for lonely people with emotions aswell , or is this me just being naive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You have to find ms right now before you can both decide if she's gonna be mrs right.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You have to find ms right now before you can both decide if she's gonna be mrs right. "

see the looking for love thread

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I'm going to be honest here, and I know that a few people have found long term or life partners through this site, but the vast majority come on here for no strings fun and I believe that is what it was designed for and first established for.

There are plenty of other sites that are designed for meeting life partners, and I would be so bold as to suggest that those sites are best suited for that aim....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I know what your saying , but call me old fashioned then , but surely getting to know some first is still important , I guess I really am still that naive and old fashioned then lol

As in the other thread http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/156191 you can't find love, it finds you often at the most inconvenient moments

Can't speak for the others, however I am alone but not lonely, and not looking for emotional attachment or dependence.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Personally I believe if you are lonely and emotional then swinging is just going to cause you a whole heap of problems that shouldn't be inflicted on others.

Like Pearl, I don't have a partner, but I am far from lonely. Swinging just deals with a part of me that friends I go to the cinema with generally can't, ie gangbangs!!

Aw ile let you love me lol x

» Add a new message to this topic