FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > F in video appears emotionless / uncomfortable... how to resolve?

F in video appears emotionless / uncomfortable... how to resolve?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orporatejock32 OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Ruislip

Hi,

there's an account that I've hotlisted which has started posting videos of their meets. The female participant is in missionary with a BBC male. However, the female looks rather uncomfortable in the recording. For instance, she keeps her arms away from the male while he hugs the female, shows next to no emotion and does not appear to be enjoying it.

I'm very strong on consent so it's made me feel rather uncomfortable watching it. I've un-hotlisted them but not sure what to do from here. I was thinking to send a message to the profile telling them what I felt or maybe reporting said video(s) [there's two of them].

What's the best course of action here? (I'm relatively new to the site by the way after 2 years of no use so I wanted to get an idea of etiquette and protocol here from the more experienced members here)

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lowupdollTV/TS 38 weeks ago

S. Herts

Report to admin with your concerns so they can take a look.

Ruislip

"Report to admin with your concerns so they can take a look. "

Done - thank you so much for reaching out! Fingers crossed it gets resolved.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman 38 weeks ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"Report to admin with your concerns so they can take a look.

Done - thank you so much for reaching out! Fingers crossed it gets resolved. "

Don't forget OP, there are many many kinks on here and if they haven't broken any rules, then the videos will stay. I'd imagine there are a fair few, not to your taste on here tbf

Ruislip

"Report to admin with your concerns so they can take a look.

Done - thank you so much for reaching out! Fingers crossed it gets resolved.

Don't forget OP, there are many many kinks on here and if they haven't broken any rules, then the videos will stay. I'd imagine there are a fair few, not to your taste on here tbf"

I totally understand! I did think at first whether this was a free-use kink of sorts but the body language seemed off-putting almost as if the female participant was not enjoying it (almost starfishing) but with zero emotion which didn't make sense looking at the account's previous videos, noting that the account type was a couple.

It's okay, I just wanted to ask how to address my concerns because consent is my top priority and I felt it was worth reporting the matter. Thank you also for your insight, will definitely keep it in mind!

By *icecouple561Couple 38 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Always report any such concerns op. Admin are best placed to deal with it