FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hols

Hols

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obilebottom OP   Man 38 weeks ago

All over

It's that time of year that people book their next holiday, if not done already. I am contemplating mine at the moment. Last few years since covid, it has been hit and miss and hoping to rectify that this year with more holidays abroad, back to having lots of weekends away and even little airbnb stays and days out for a nice social with others. It's great to have stuff to look forward to if you can and I appreciate it is not always possible for everyone. Have you got yours sorted yet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowupdollTV/TS 38 weeks ago

S. Herts

Not even started thinking about holidays. Anything more than a week and I’m going crazy anyway.

By *ealMissShadyWoman 38 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

No, I'm 50 next year and trying to decide what to do. I would throw a party but I only know 5 people at most lol 6 at a push

By *ookie46Woman 38 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I’ve got Ibiza with friends and Majorca with the family booked so far

By *icecouple561Couple 38 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No, I'm 50 next year and trying to decide what to do. I would throw a party but I only know 5 people at most lol 6 at a push"

That's enough for a party .

All over

"No, I'm 50 next year and trying to decide what to do. I would throw a party but I only know 5 people at most lol 6 at a push"

Well you need to make that one special. I am sure the friends will come.

By *ancer36Woman 38 weeks ago

Stirling

[Removed by poster at 29/12/23 09:15:26]

By *ancer36Woman 38 weeks ago

Stirling

I’m 40 next year have booked to go to New York in September with my best friend

Planning a few weekend get aways too and Palma is on my list for a summer break xx

All over

"I’m 40 next year have booked to go to New York in September with my best friend

Planning a few weekend get aways too and Palma is on my list for a summer break xx"

Great, let's dance to that

All over

"Not even started thinking about holidays. Anything more than a week and I’m going crazy anyway. "

I know what youmean. Personally I like 9 days sun holiday and long weekends away for rest though sometimes just a nice dsy out can give you just as much pleasure

By *esafinadOHolyNightMan 38 weeks ago

Belfast

"No, I'm 50 next year and trying to decide what to do. I would throw a party but I only know 5 people at most lol 6 at a push

Well you need to make that one special. I am sure the friends will come. "

If you throw it they will come

I'm off on Wednesday for a month in Vietnam and Cambodia. Time currently feels like it's standing still

All over

"No, I'm 50 next year and trying to decide what to do. I would throw a party but I only know 5 people at most lol 6 at a push

Well you need to make that one special. I am sure the friends will come.

If you throw it they will come

I'm off on Wednesday for a month in Vietnam and Cambodia. Time currently feels like it's standing still "

I am busy or would have come as that trip sounds wonderful. Enjoy it, have fun and stay safe

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple 38 weeks ago

West Bromwich

We're looking at a river cruise down the Danube

By *amie HantsWoman 38 weeks ago

Atlantis

I didn’t manage to get away this year for one reason or another it just hasn’t worked out. That being said, I’ve still been going away for the odd week here and there back home to family as they’ve got some very dreamy beaches on their doorstep but it’s hard to relax staying with family

I think this year I want a lazy holiday a couple of city breaks but I don’t know where for the city breaks!

West Bromwich

"I didn’t manage to get away this year for one reason or another it just hasn’t worked out. That being said, I’ve still been going away for the odd week here and there back home to family as they’ve got some very dreamy beaches on their doorstep but it’s hard to relax staying with family

I think this year I want a lazy holiday a couple of city breaks but I don’t know where for the city breaks! "

Brussels is nice for a short break

All over

"I didn’t manage to get away this year for one reason or another it just hasn’t worked out. That being said, I’ve still been going away for the odd week here and there back home to family as they’ve got some very dreamy beaches on their doorstep but it’s hard to relax staying with family

I think this year I want a lazy holiday a couple of city breaks but I don’t know where for the city breaks! "

They can be great the city breaks. I usually favour Germany for those.

All over

"We're looking at a river cruise down the Danube"

I just looked at one of those river cruises as a possibility too. I did one few years back and it was great. But it was on a small boat and I liked that.

By *red333Man 38 weeks ago

Dorchester

I fancy Italy the Italians lovely people or Malta same again and the language barrier easier most if not all maltese speak english

By *oistvonlipwigMan 38 weeks ago

Lancaster

Not been on holiday in 20+ years. Too much money, faffing about forever to get there and back, having to sit on an aeroplane in abject terror for hours. Absolutely none of it appeals.

By *izzy.Woman 38 weeks ago

Stoke area

I'm going to Athens on my own in March. It's somewhere I've always wanted to visit. I'm going on a family holiday to Gran Canaria in July. I hope to do a Norwegian Cruise later in the year. I also explore the UK in my camper in between the main holidays. I'm doing more next year as it'll be my 60th . If I get invited I'll pop over to Italy to stay with a Fab Friend too

All over

"I'm going to Athens on my own in March. It's somewhere I've always wanted to visit. I'm going on a family holiday to Gran Canaria in July. I hope to do a Norwegian Cruise later in the year. I also explore the UK in my camper in between the main holidays. I'm doing more next year as it'll be my 60th . If I get invited I'll pop over to Italy to stay with a Fab Friend too "

Sounds amazing, enjoy. As for Italy, I hear Fred is going too

Dorchester

"I'm going to Athens on my own in March. It's somewhere I've always wanted to visit. I'm going on a family holiday to Gran Canaria in July. I hope to do a Norwegian Cruise later in the year. I also explore the UK in my camper in between the main holidays. I'm doing more next year as it'll be my 60th . If I get invited I'll pop over to Italy to stay with a Fab Friend too

Sounds amazing, enjoy. As for Italy, I hear Fred is going too "

yes and i have a camper

By *orruptionandliesMan 38 weeks ago

leeds

Lanzarote new year's Day flights £80 return

By *izzy.Woman 38 weeks ago

Stoke area

"I'm going to Athens on my own in March. It's somewhere I've always wanted to visit. I'm going on a family holiday to Gran Canaria in July. I hope to do a Norwegian Cruise later in the year. I also explore the UK in my camper in between the main holidays. I'm doing more next year as it'll be my 60th . If I get invited I'll pop over to Italy to stay with a Fab Friend too

Sounds amazing, enjoy. As for Italy, I hear Fred is going too yes and i have a camper "

By *elbaCouple 38 weeks ago

Derby

We booked for September. 18 nights in Cyprus. A very private Villa

By *andy 1Couple 38 weeks ago

northeast

we r going to grancaeria 9 jan and have caravan for the summer then nov goiing to fuertaventura agrancaneria jan 25

By *a LunaWoman 38 weeks ago

Southern Wales

No holidays planned. Since I had kids we holidayed in the UK. However, I’ve got three dogs now, two of which are massive so couldn’t even go somewhere dog friendly and I won’t put them in kennels.

I prefer days out anyway, somewhere with a bit of history.

Last time I went abroad was 2009.

West Bromwich

"We're looking at a river cruise down the Danube

I just looked at one of those river cruises as a possibility too. I did one few years back and it was great. But it was on a small boat and I liked that. "

We did one this year. Couldn't have been better looked after. Can't wait to do another one

Dorchester

Sounds amazing, enjoy. As for Italy, I hear Fred is going too yes and i have a camper

"

lol

By *929Man 38 weeks ago

newcastle

Have promised the kids we go down Cornwall in the summer and promised sister I will visit her in Weymouth while down there not the most exotic of holidays haven’t been abroad in 20 years so got start small haha

All over

"Have promised the kids we go down Cornwall in the summer and promised sister I will visit her in Weymouth while down there not the most exotic of holidays haven’t been abroad in 20 years so got start small haha "

It sounds good and pretty sure the kids will love that. I went camping many years ago to Cornwall, best holiday of all the times I have been there. Abroad is not as it used to be anymore but the chances are you can get better weather depending where you go if that is what you ho abroad for.

All over

[Removed by poster at 29/12/23 14:35:36]

All over

From SoffiaCool:

'Just get on and book the holiday, you have been procrastinating about it for months'

By *otlips322020Woman 38 weeks ago

Liverpool

Booked a cruise 13 April fly from Manchester to canary island and jump n board there x x

By *eliWoman 38 weeks ago

Where would you like me?

I know I'm going to Italy. That's as far as I've got - really need to sort out an itinerary so I can see friends and family and have time for me.

I'd really like to book somewhere else for a little city break but not sure where yet. I'll check out the flight sales when I'm home.

All over

"I know I'm going to Italy. That's as far as I've got - really need to sort out an itinerary so I can see friends and family and have time for me.

I'd really like to book somewhere else for a little city break but not sure where yet. I'll check out the flight sales when I'm home. "

I know what you mean. If you have to see people it does need planning well or can all be over before you know it. As I mentioned before I like city breaks to Germany, always lot to do, see, shop eat and service good too.

All over

"Booked a cruise 13 April fly from Manchester to canary island and jump n board there x x"

Sounds wonderful and good to have something to look forward to

By *he milf next doorWoman 38 weeks ago

Cardiff

I’ll feel I’m on a permanent holiday now in January when my son flys the nest can’t wait

By *orphia2003Woman 38 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Hoping to finally get the Vietnam trip booked for late 2024.

Discussed Venice, Rome and Malta with my mate.

Another great friend has mentioned us going to USA at some point. So hoping that at least a few of these come into fruition.

Also 'won' a 2 night glamping experience, but available dates are very limited.

All over

"Hoping to finally get the Vietnam trip booked for late 2024.

Discussed Venice, Rome and Malta with my mate.

Another great friend has mentioned us going to USA at some point. So hoping that at least a few of these come into fruition.

Also 'won' a 2 night glamping experience, but available dates are very limited."

All sound great and fancy winning one, hopefully availability will get sorted

By *ou only live onceMan 38 weeks ago

London

I've got skiing booked for February, and can't wait - always my favourite holiday.

Beyond that, nothing booked yet, but I have tickets for the Olympics in the summer so will definitely be heading to Paris then...

All over

"I've got skiing booked for February, and can't wait - always my favourite holiday.

Beyond that, nothing booked yet, but I have tickets for the Olympics in the summer so will definitely be heading to Paris then..."

I used to love skiing however I must confess the last couple of times I went it was a lot more apres

By *ou only live onceMan 38 weeks ago

London

"I've got skiing booked for February, and can't wait - always my favourite holiday.

Beyond that, nothing booked yet, but I have tickets for the Olympics in the summer so will definitely be heading to Paris then...

I used to love skiing however I must confess the last couple of times I went it was a lot more apres "

Yeah, the apres is pretty good too!

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

We are going to a wedding so just booked flights and hotel which cost us €2000. A bit gutted really as we are going in March and only for five days but it has ate up so much of our savings it will probably be our only holiday so we will try and make the most of it and pray for good weather. I'll book a trip or two home to Manchester too.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 38 weeks ago

North West

I don't know if/when I'm going to have surgery and don't want to book something and then it be scheduled! I've been waiting a LONG time

All over

"I don't know if/when I'm going to have surgery and don't want to book something and then it be scheduled! I've been waiting a LONG time "

Definately not worth the risk

By *inky_couple2020Couple 38 weeks ago

North West

"I don't know if/when I'm going to have surgery and don't want to book something and then it be scheduled! I've been waiting a LONG time

Definately not worth the risk "

But España is calling meeeeeeeeeee

All over

"We are going to a wedding so just booked flights and hotel which cost us €2000. A bit gutted really as we are going in March and only for five days but it has ate up so much of our savings it will probably be our only holiday so we will try and make the most of it and pray for good weather. I'll book a trip or two home to Manchester too. "

The prices have really gone wild to be fair in the last frw years . Extortionate prices and lower standards sadly

By *929Man 38 weeks ago

newcastle

"Have promised the kids we go down Cornwall in the summer and promised sister I will visit her in Weymouth while down there not the most exotic of holidays haven’t been abroad in 20 years so got start small haha

It sounds good and pretty sure the kids will love that. I went camping many years ago to Cornwall, best holiday of all the times I have been there. Abroad is not as it used to be anymore but the chances are you can get better weather depending where you go if that is what you ho abroad for. "

We used to drive down to the caravan site at crantock every year when younger it seemed like the best place on earth at the time easily my favourite holiday ever

All over

"I don't know if/when I'm going to have surgery and don't want to book something and then it be scheduled! I've been waiting a LONG time

Definately not worth the risk

But España is calling meeeeeeeeeee "

Espana por favor

By *ik MMan 38 weeks ago

Lancashire

Looking like a relatively quiet year next year. Copenhagen for Easter, week in PDI in May, hopefully a golf trip to Florida and next Christmas in the Caribbean. I kind of overdid it this year

» Add a new message to this topic