FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ic_123 OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Chester

So as you can see on my profile I have long hair but I’ve been thinking about going back to short hair in the new year

But if do decide to cut it I’d like to do something special raise some money for a charity or something like that I’ve heard that you can make wigs from donated hair but if you have any ideas be cool to hear them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wislandMan 38 weeks ago

Newquay

"So as you can see on my profile I have long hair but I’ve been thinking about going back to short hair in the new year

But if do decide to cut it I’d like to do something special raise some money for a charity or something like that I’ve heard that you can make wigs from donated hair but if you have any ideas be cool to hear them"

Nice problem to have - I can only dream of having hair!

By *itIrishgent86Man 38 weeks ago

London/Belfast

I've had long hair since I was 16 and can't really envision anything else. Do what you feel is right for you. Looking at your hair, it will have no problem growing back so no harm in at least trying

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

"So as you can see on my profile I have long hair but I’ve been thinking about going back to short hair in the new year

But if do decide to cut it I’d like to do something special raise some money for a charity or something like that I’ve heard that you can make wigs from donated hair but if you have any ideas be cool to hear them"

Donated for wigs is a great idea.

Chester

"I've had long hair since I was 16 and can't really envision anything else. Do what you feel is right for you. Looking at your hair, it will have no problem growing back so no harm in at least trying "

You’re in the long hair for life club haha

By *idlandiaMan 38 weeks ago

Birmingham

Look up the little princess trust and macmillan brave the shave.

Charity shave and then donate hair to lp trust so they can make wigs for children who have lost theirs due to illness.

Twice the bang for your act of goodness.

Chester

But if do decide to cut it I’d like to do something special raise some money for a charity or something like that I’ve heard that you can make wigs from donated hair but if you have any ideas be cool to hear them

Donated for wigs is a great idea. "

Yeah I might have to look into that one

Chester

"Look up the little princess trust and macmillan brave the shave.

Charity shave and then donate hair to lp trust so they can make wigs for children who have lost theirs due to illness.

Twice the bang for your act of goodness. "

Thanks for the tip I’ll look into that

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman 38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

There is a wig charity for kids called the Little Princess Trust. My PT donates and re-grows her hair every few years.

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman 38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

Thanks for the tip I’ll look into that "

Oops, should have read the whole thread

Chester

Thanks for the tip I’ll look into that

Oops, should have read the whole thread "

Someone beat you to it haha

By *icecouple561Couple 38 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Cut it if you want to it'll always grow back.

If you're going to donate it check the criteria first

By *ealMissShadyWoman 38 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I donated my hair to the Little Princess Trust when I got my bum length hair cut...Loved the thought of a little girl gaining her confidence because of my donation

Good for you OP. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic