FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotels

Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nM Fantasy seekers OP   Couple 38 weeks ago

Glasgow

Are there such hotels that you can request a companion for a few hours if there are how would you go about arranging this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Haha!

This reminds me of a time more than ten years ago, I was abroad in a country where I wasn’t certain if women were culturally allowed out of the hotel, into the town, by themselves.

Due to a language barrier the staff at Reception thought I was asking about esc0rts of the sexual nature rather than the need to be esc0rted/accompanied by a male if out and about in town.

That made for a very mixed up interaction.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Central

That sounds like a brothel or professional service, which is not swinging

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

"Haha!

This reminds me of a time more than ten years ago, I was abroad in a country where I wasn’t certain if women were culturally allowed out of the hotel, into the town, by themselves.

Due to a language barrier the staff at Reception thought I was asking about esc0rts of the sexual nature rather than the need to be esc0rted/accompanied by a male if out and about in town. What a great idea

That made for a very mixed up interaction. "

By *red333Man 38 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Haha!

Due to a language barrier the staff at Reception thought I was asking about esc0rts of the sexual nature rather than the need to be esc0rted/accompanied by a male if out and about in town.

That made for a very mixed up interaction. "

If you were in Saudi that may have got you arrested lol

» Add a new message to this topic