FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Beginning a diary of my use of this site. Similarities anyone?

Beginning a diary of my use of this site. Similarities anyone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ommo83 OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Swinton

Been on and off here for ages. Since I been single, I come on here late at night d*unk high n horny thinking il get laid. As if right ha ha. Well it's worked 4 times. Twice I was led out. Both times from Salford to Liverpool at daft oclock and got ghosted on arrival. Once i met someone apparently 420 friendly. They had a bottle of cider and a drag of a j then coughed up some black gunk and spent 10 mins outside my house telling my neighbours I'd spiked her. Then coming in 10 mins later apologising. Fair enough but a taxi was despatched to get ger home. And that last one ended up cooking my party supplies and smoking it then hours after telling me her boyfriend is coming out of prison soon. I quickly left. At least we banged.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ildo_swagginsthe3rdWoman 38 weeks ago

Wales

Sounds crazy

Swinton

Apart from this post I've sent 8 messages. 8 read so far. No replies. And Darlene Love Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) is best Christmas song. Bet none of ya know it. If ya here it ya will. Its from The Gremlins if ya around my generation

By *ittlebirdWoman 38 weeks ago

Somewhere only we know

What did I just read?

OP. That’s made me laugh like Sid James. Thank you. Keep that shit up

Swinton

Thanks both. They was crazy and this shit happens all the time. I was married and a perfect husband for 15 years but when it all imploded I thought fuck it let's have fun. If ya work hard and a lazy sod when ya not working trying to impress people on here via messages is a pain in the arse ha ha. Meet up and il blow ya away with my wit n charm I believe at least ha ha

Swinton

8 messages send

7 read

1 deleted

0 replies

By *d4fun73Man 38 weeks ago

Shipley

Think you need to evaluate your Life!

Somewhere only we know

"8 messages send

7 read

1 deleted

0 replies"

In 6 months? Did you not think to send any more?

Ps. If you press reply+quote we will know who you’re replying to

Swinton

"8 messages send

7 read

1 deleted

0 replies

Ps. If you press reply+quote we will know who you’re replying to "

Ha ha no tonight. Tonight I'm starting to document it. Sent countless messages.

And evaluate my life. Yeah I'm.on here looking for fun by I have a great time. Good job. Good kids. Good parents. Respectful. Jovial chivalrous. I just like to work hard. Play hard. Live fast, die old haha

Somewhere only we know

"8 messages send

7 read

1 deleted

0 replies

And evaluate my life. Yeah I'm.on here looking for fun by I have a great time. Good job. Good kids. Good parents. Respectful. Jovial chivalrous. I just like to work hard. Play hard. Live fast, die old haha "

Oh I get ya. Well the only thing I can guarantee is if you send none you get zero replies. 100%

Hope you find what you’re looking for

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

"Been on and off here for ages. Since I been single, I come on here late at night d*unk high n horny thinking il get laid. As if right ha ha. Well it's worked 4 times. Twice I was led out. Both times from Salford to Liverpool at daft oclock and got ghosted on arrival. Once i met someone apparently 420 friendly. They had a bottle of cider and a drag of a j then coughed up some black gunk and spent 10 mins outside my house telling my neighbours I'd spiked her. Then coming in 10 mins later apologising. Fair enough but a taxi was despatched to get ger home. And that last one ended up cooking my party supplies and smoking it then hours after telling me her boyfriend is coming out of prison soon. I quickly left. At least we banged. "

I'm sure you will attract the right kind of women with this advert.

Swinton

"8 messages send

7 read

1 deleted

0 replies

And evaluate my life. Yeah I'm.on here looking for fun by I have a great time. Good job. Good kids. Good parents. Respectful. Jovial chivalrous. I just like to work hard. Play hard. Live fast, die old haha

Oh I get ya. Well the only thing I can guarantee is if you send none you get zero replies. 100%

Hope you find what you’re looking for "

Don't we all. One reply so far off a nice person. Think it was the male from a couple miles away from.me but nice and life affirming. We're off and running tonight ha ha

Swinton

"Been on and off here for ages. Since I been single, I come on here late at night d*unk high n horny thinking il get laid. As if right ha ha. Well it's worked 4 times. Twice I was led out. Both times from Salford to Liverpool at daft oclock and got ghosted on arrival. Once i met someone apparently 420 friendly. They had a bottle of cider and a drag of a j then coughed up some black gunk and spent 10 mins outside my house telling my neighbours I'd spiked her. Then coming in 10 mins later apologising. Fair enough but a taxi was despatched to get ger home. And that last one ended up cooking my party supplies and smoking it then hours after telling me her boyfriend is coming out of prison soon. I quickly left. At least we banged.

I'm sure you will attract the right kind of women with this advert. "

Thank you

Like I say gonna take it more seriously from today. I travel a lot for work. Maybe coming to a town near you soon ha ha

By *ucka39Man 38 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

I'm sure you would pull the right crowd in the chat rooms and if you were up for going online also otherwise just in the chat rooms

By *oodmessMan 38 weeks ago

yumsville

Sometimes you write something and delete it. Sometimes your write something and realise the mistake in posting it, sometimes you write something and don't realise what you've written till you've sobered up. I'm not sure what category this falls into.

Swinton

"Sometimes you write something and delete it. Sometimes your write something and realise the mistake in posting it, sometimes you write something and don't realise what you've written till you've sobered up. I'm not sure what category this falls into."

Ya bang on mate. It stops from now and I'm only coming on pre smashedness ha ha. Ignore me if I'm on here after midnight. Well I should really say continue to ignore me ha ha

Swinton

Update.

More views than normal. All but 1 message read. One reply.

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

This thread confirms that I need to leave fab.

By *d4fun73Man 38 weeks ago

Shipley

"This thread confirms that I need to leave fab. "

They're not all like that!

Swinton

"This thread confirms that I need to leave fab. "

Ha ha. Me too

» Add a new message to this topic