FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies/Couples cum on my head!

Ladies/Couples cum on my head!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esafinadOHolyNight OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Belfast

I've been looking for a women who instead of riding my face would ride the top of my head, the thought of those wet juices sliding down my face as she comes from my skull just makes me hard. Now someone must be into head riding. Ladies/couples what's your thoughts on this?

Free this week and would love a wet head.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oriarty99Man 38 weeks ago

London

I thought this forum could not get any weirder.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 38 weeks ago

Leeds

Do you have a shaved head, stubble or soft hair? So many questions need answering?

Mrs

By *oody BMan 38 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

You want to wear a woman like a hat?

"I thought this forum could not get any weirder. "

Welcome to fab!

Belfast

"Do you have a shaved head, stubble or soft hair? So many questions need answering?

Mrs "

Stubble, but like I'll razor shave if that was a deal breaker

Belfast

"You want to wear a woman like a hat? "

Kind of, though I wouldn't be attending any formal events with her perched on top of my head

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 38 weeks ago

Leeds

"You want to wear a woman like a hat?

Kind of, though I wouldn't be attending any formal events with her perched on top of my head"

Maybe a good conversation starter

Belfast

Kind of, though I wouldn't be attending any formal events with her perched on top of my head

Maybe a good conversation starter "

I imagine it would spark 1 or 2 conversations, whether they were good or not I wouldn't like to speculate

By *avexxMan 38 weeks ago

cheshire

ah now then do you have a dildo stuck on top of your head

I imagine it would spark 1 or 2 conversations, whether they were good or not I wouldn't like to speculate "

Someone might offer you an umbrella to help.

By *oistvonlipwigMan 38 weeks ago

Lancaster

"You want to wear a woman like a hat? "

It'd be a hell of a chat up line!

'What you up to tonight? I kinda wanna part your legs and wear you like a stetson'

Belfast

I imagine it would spark 1 or 2 conversations, whether they were good or not I wouldn't like to speculate

Someone might offer you an umbrella to help. "

That might hurt the woman lol

'What you up to tonight? I kinda wanna part your legs and wear you like a stetson' "

What size are you?

Belfast

'What you up to tonight? I kinda wanna part your legs and wear you like a stetson'

What size are you? "

By *illy IdolMan 38 weeks ago

Somewhere near the middle

There's some strange characters on this site. I think that's enough Fab for me today

By *eronicaExplorerWoman 38 weeks ago

London

Oh God Desafinado, I'm afraid our meeting on the 31st of January is at risk now

Belfast

"Oh God Desafinado, I'm afraid our meeting on the 31st of January is at risk now "

Haha don't you worry, I'm sure it's just a phase I'm going through. By the end of January I can't imagine I'll still be interested in wearing women as a hat

By *eliWoman 38 weeks ago

Where would you like me?

It's the perfect time of year for oversharing isn't it?

With that in mind, I once stumbled across a video with a woman erm... well the man was... yeah. She was basically riding his head. His whole head. I'll leave it there, your imagination can fill in the rest.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 38 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Someone thought they could hide their thread challenge on Christmas Day Instead it's so quiet it will be here for hours!

J

Belfast

"It's the perfect time of year for oversharing isn't it?

With that in mind, I once stumbled across a video with a woman erm... well the man was... yeah. She was basically riding his head. His whole head. I'll leave it there, your imagination can fill in the rest. "

I'm pretty sure I've seen the same video, many years ago lol

Belfast

"Someone thought they could hide their thread challenge on Christmas Day Instead it's so quiet it will be here for hours!

J"

Rumbled

"Oh God Desafinado, I'm afraid our meeting on the 31st of January is at risk now

Haha don't you worry, I'm sure it's just a phase I'm going through. By the end of January I can't imagine I'll still be interested in wearing women as a hat "

You’re going to want to wear a woman as a shoe?

By *ittlebirdWoman 38 weeks ago

Somewhere only we know

"Someone thought they could hide their thread challenge on Christmas Day Instead it's so quiet it will be here for hours!

J"

Somewhere only we know

"I've been looking for a women who instead of riding my face would ride the top of my head, the thought of those wet juices sliding down my face as she comes from my skull just makes me hard. Now someone must be into head riding. Ladies/couples what's your thoughts on this?

Free this week and would love a wet head."

Yes. I’ll do it

Belfast

"Oh God Desafinado, I'm afraid our meeting on the 31st of January is at risk now

Haha don't you worry, I'm sure it's just a phase I'm going through. By the end of January I can't imagine I'll still be interested in wearing women as a hat

You’re going to want to wear a woman as a shoe? "

As a willy warmer would do rightly

Belfast

"I've been looking for a women who instead of riding my face would ride the top of my head, the thought of those wet juices sliding down my face as she comes from my skull just makes me hard. Now someone must be into head riding. Ladies/couples what's your thoughts on this?

Yes. I’ll do it "

Sweet! You were on my Christmas list too for Mr Sprout, result! Now, do you need me to shave my head with a razor, or can your vagina handle a bit of stable?

Belfast

Yes. I’ll do it

Sweet! You were on my Christmas list too for Mr Sprout, result! Now, do you need me to shave my head with a razor, or can your vagina handle a bit of stable? "

*Stubble

Somewhere only we know

Yes. I’ll do it

Sweet! You were on my Christmas list too for Mr Sprout, result! Now, do you need me to shave my head with a razor, or can your vagina handle a bit of stable? "

I do adore a good stable…

And yes I’m on your Christmas list

There will be no friction burns with my smooth foo-foo

Belfast

Yes. I’ll do it

Sweet! You were on my Christmas list too for Mr Sprout, result! Now, do you need me to shave my head with a razor, or can your vagina handle a bit of stable?

There will be no friction burns with my smooth foo-foo "

OK, that all sounds perfect. Do we need to find a stable like Mary and Joseph?, or do you just want to come round to mine?

Somewhere only we know

Yes. I’ll do it

OK, that all sounds perfect. Do we need to find a stable like Mary and Joseph?, or do you just want to come round to mine? "

As long as you have the wee donkey yours is all good

Belfast

Yes. I’ll do it

OK, that all sounds perfect. Do we need to find a stable like Mary and Joseph?, or do you just want to come round to mine?

As long as you have the wee donkey yours is all good "

Dam, leave it with me. Head over now, I'll have a donkey here by the time you arrive

Somewhere only we know

Yes. I’ll do it

Dam, leave it with me. Head over now, I'll have a donkey here by the time you arrive "

Ooh ambassador. You are spoiling me

Belfast

Yes. I’ll do it

Dam, leave it with me. Head over now, I'll have a donkey here by the time you arrive

Ooh ambassador. You are spoiling me "

I like to look after those that look after me. That's why I'll have a Ferrero Rocher pyramid waiting next to the bed for afters

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Yes. I’ll do it

I like to look after those that look after me. That's why I'll have a Ferrero Rocher pyramid waiting next to the bed for afters "

What about the sheep, oxen and manger?

Do you need three wise men (not sure about angels!)

Somewhere only we know

"

I like to look after those that look after me. That's why I'll have a Ferrero Rocher pyramid waiting next to the bed for afters "

Now how could a girl argue with an offer like that… on my way

Belfast

Yes. I’ll do it

I like to look after those that look after me. That's why I'll have a Ferrero Rocher pyramid waiting next to the bed for afters

What about the sheep, oxen and manger?

Do you need three wise men (not sure about angels!)"

I think I'll make do with a donkey and some rockers lol definitely no angels at this party

Belfast

"

Now how could a girl argue with an offer like that… on my way "

Is this where I've been going wrong for the last 8 months? Fkn noted!

K, get yourself here already. Oh actually, just out of interest, do you do kegels?

"

K, get yourself here already. Oh actually, just out of interest, do you do kegels? "

Has to Google that, and who is 'K'?

Somewhere only we know

"

K, get yourself here already. Oh actually, just out of interest, do you do kegels? "

I’m doing them right now

Belfast

"

K, get yourself here already. Oh actually, just out of interest, do you do kegels?

I’m doing them right now "

ooh, pleasure AND pain, I can't wait

By *wist my nipplesCouple 38 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Which delightful fabber gave you this thread challenge?!

Mrs TMN x

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 38 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

On the back of my reply to this thread, someone has offered me their head to mount. Hashtag blessed

J

Belfast

"

Mrs TMN x"

I refuse to name names to protect the innocent but the thread did indeed come from a forum challenge. That being said, if Littlebird makes it to mine then I'm still in

Belfast

"On the back of my reply to this thread, someone has offered me their head to mount. Hashtag blessed

J"

Somewhere only we know

"On the back of my reply to this thread, someone has offered me their head to mount. Hashtag blessed

J"

This is my most loved post of the day

Somewhere only we know

"

Mrs TMN x

I refuse to name names to protect the innocent but the thread did indeed come from a forum challenge. That being said, if Littlebird makes it to mine then I'm still in "

I’m in for that… me, the wee donkey along with lots and lots of Ferrero Rocher

J"

"Do you have a shaved head, stubble or soft hair? So many questions need answering?

Mrs "

Good thing I wasn’t the only one with these same first thoughts

Mrs

Good thing I wasn’t the only one with these same first thoughts "

Asking for a friend, but which would be preferred?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan 38 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

It’s the new cure for male baldness

Mrs

Asking for a friend, but which would be preferred?"

Stubble would not be it for me. Shaved head, I don’t know. I’ll give it a go with my partner and let you know. Soft hair can’t imagine would get me off but to each their own.

This thread had made me want to watch The Transporter. Wtf is going on

Mrs

Stubble would not be it for me. Shaved head, I don’t know. I’ll give it a go with my partner and let you know. Soft hair can’t imagine would get me off but to each their own. "

This is it, I guess everyone is different. Strange request from the OP but I'm not here to kink shame anyone

By *cottish guy 555Man 38 weeks ago

London

Oddly I have experienced a lady doing this to me

"Oddly I have experienced a lady doing this to me "

How was it? How did it come about? How did it work?

By *archelCouple 38 weeks ago

A field somewhere

"I thought this forum could not get any weirder. "

I've seen waaaaay stranger on here

By *cottish guy 555Man 38 weeks ago

London

"Oddly I have experienced a lady doing this to me

How was it? How did it come about? How did it work?"

It was OK. She was rubbing herself against other parts of my body and it just came up.

She just rubbed her pussy on my head. She seemed to especially like the back of my head, maybe it was the stubble

It was OK. She was rubbing herself against other parts of my body and it just came up.

She just rubbed her pussy on my head. She seemed to especially like the back of my head, maybe it was the stubble "

Scratched an itch

By *issYeuxBleusWoman 38 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Aw damn. It’s a joke thread? I was going to message OP I’ve always wanted to be a flat cap.

She just rubbed her pussy on my head. She seemed to especially like the back of my head, maybe it was the stubble

Scratched an itch"

I heard her skin is amazing down there now.

Belfast

"Aw damn. It’s a joke thread? I was going to message OP I’ve always wanted to be a flat cap. "

Message away, I'm always willing to help

Belfast

Mrs

Stubble would not be it for me. Shaved head, I don’t know. I’ll give it a go with my partner and let you know. Soft hair can’t imagine would get me off but to each their own.

This is it, I guess everyone is different. Strange request from the OP but I'm not here to kink shame anyone"

Belfast

She just rubbed her pussy on my head. She seemed to especially like the back of my head, maybe it was the stubble "

Introduce me?

» Add a new message to this topic