FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Creepy Christmas…

Creepy Christmas…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aith Skynbyrd OP   Woman 38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

In some cultures, St Nick isn’t necessarily such a good guy.

What Christmas legends, traditions, toys or decorations do you find sorta macabre?

I’ll start - I’ve always found the elf on the shelf a bit upsetting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Putting the angel on top of the tree by inserting the tip of the tree up her butt... what's that all about

By *enk15Man 38 weeks ago

Bidford On Avon

Literally the whole Santa watches you and knows whose naughty or nice is creepy as fuck.

Somewhere else

"Literally the whole Santa watches you and knows whose naughty or nice is creepy as fuck."

Right?

By *zeroMan 38 weeks ago

Glasgow

Krampus coming to your house and smacking the naughty kids while St Nick rewards the nice ones.

I find the whole elf on a shelf thing annoying more than anything. My brother started it and his kids were stealing food and messing the house up and blaming it on the elf.

By *ustamanMan 38 weeks ago

weymouth

Not macabre but comical - apparently in Venezuela it's a thing to go to church on Christmas day via roller skate

By *stbury DavenportMan 38 weeks ago

Nottingham

The whole thing. You MUST spend it with people you don't like; you MUST waste money you don't have; you MUST give presents no-one wants; and you MUST gorge yourself on food you wouldn't touch the rest of the year.

Creepy and coercive. I opted out years ago.

Somewhere else

"Krampus coming to your house and smacking the naughty kids while St Nick rewards the nice ones.

I find the whole elf on a shelf thing annoying more than anything. My brother started it and his kids were stealing food and messing the house up and blaming it on the elf."

That’s hilarious. They showed initiative and creativity, I’d have given them a pass for that

Somewhere else

"Not macabre but comical - apparently in Venezuela it's a thing to go to church on Christmas day via roller skate "

I love this idea!

By *red333Man 38 weeks ago

Dorchester

I find the devil on my level kinda odd

By *ealMissShadyWoman 38 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I'm Welsh and I was little my Nain used to tell me stories of Mari Lywd (decorated horse skull on a pole) it's meant to be lucky if Mari Lywd visits you on Christmas day

Um dim diolch Mari Lwyd

Somewhere else

"I'm Welsh and I was little my Nain used to tell me stories of Mari Lywd (decorated horse skull on a pole) it's meant to be lucky if Mari Lywd visits you on Christmas day

Um dim diolch Mari Lwyd

"

That’s horrifying

By *ddie1966Man 38 weeks ago

Paper Town Central, Essex.

I find the Icelandic version of Santa Claus very disturbing.

Or should I say Santa Clauses.

They're called the Yule Lads.

Google it and have a good read.

Educate yourself on these guys and the Icelandic tradition of a shoe on a windowsill.

I tell ya... kids in the UK and USA have it cushty

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"I'm Welsh and I was little my Nain used to tell me stories of Mari Lywd (decorated horse skull on a pole) it's meant to be lucky if Mari Lywd visits you on Christmas day

Um dim diolch Mari Lwyd

That’s horrifying "

It is when your little! Between that and having to drill through the icing on her Christmas cake my Childhood Christmases were a bit traumatic

By *loyd_1Man 38 weeks ago

liverpool

My daughter lives in Poland with her mum, they have their Christmas day on Christmas eve and the mn of the house eats fresh carp for dinner. Rotters

Um dim diolch Mari Lwyd

"

Oh! Bore da, Nadolig Llawen, sut wyt ti heddiw?

By *ames-77Man 38 weeks ago

milton keynes

One of the sickest ones is Krampus .. if you don't know about it take a look .. it's basically the same character as Baal mentioned in the bible.. feeds off children .. Balenciaga got pulled up recently for using it..

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Um dim diolch Mari Lwyd

Oh! Bore da, Nadolig Llawen, sut wyt ti heddiw?"

Bore da! Diolch yn fawr, Nadolig Llawen I ti. rwy'n dda, sut wyt ti?

By *oland.Man 38 weeks ago

Norwich

"In some cultures, St Nick isn’t necessarily such a good guy.

What Christmas legends, traditions, toys or decorations do you find sorta macabre?

I’ll start - I’ve always found the elf on the shelf a bit upsetting."

Here is a creepy Christmas song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtlACq9He1o

Somewhere else

"One of the sickest ones is Krampus .. if you don't know about it take a look .. it's basically the same character as Baal mentioned in the bible.. feeds off children .. Balenciaga got pulled up recently for using it.. "

I’ve heard of this! Had it in mind when I posted the thread

milton keynes

"One of the sickest ones is Krampus .. if you don't know about it take a look .. it's basically the same character as Baal mentioned in the bible.. feeds off children .. Balenciaga got pulled up recently for using it..

I’ve heard of this! Had it in mind when I posted the thread "

Once you open your eyes to the way of this world you can't help but see it everywhere you look.. but when you try to explain it to people who have no idea they dismiss it and laugh it off.. in a world full of lies the truth sounds crazy

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 38 weeks ago

Southampton

"One of the sickest ones is Krampus .. if you don't know about it take a look .. it's basically the same character as Baal mentioned in the bible.. feeds off children .. Balenciaga got pulled up recently for using it.. "

Where do you think my username came from?

Um dim diolch Mari Lwyd

Bore da! Diolch yn fawr, Nadolig Llawen I ti. rwy'n dda, sut wyt ti? "

Falch o'i glywed. Rwy'n eithaf chipper heddiw diolch. gobeithio y cewch chi un dda eleni

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Um dim diolch Mari Lwyd

Bore da! Diolch yn fawr, Nadolig Llawen I ti. rwy'n dda, sut wyt ti?

Falch o'i glywed. Rwy'n eithaf chipper heddiw diolch. gobeithio y cewch chi un dda eleni "

Ahh diolch. Da gobeithio y cewch chi Nadolig gwych

milton keynes

"One of the sickest ones is Krampus .. if you don't know about it take a look .. it's basically the same character as Baal mentioned in the bible.. feeds off children .. Balenciaga got pulled up recently for using it..

Where do you think my username came from? "

Oohhh your hard

By *andomly FriendlyCouple 38 weeks ago

Hull

"I find the Icelandic version of Santa Claus very disturbing.

Or should I say Santa Clauses.

They're called the Yule Lads.

Google it and have a good read.

Educate yourself on these guys and the Icelandic tradition of a shoe on a windowsill.

I tell ya... kids in the UK and USA have it cushty"

Went and had a little look-see, was thinking to myself it's not to bad I don't mind a spud

Then I got to the Mother and the cat and, well the Icelandics can keep that one lol

S

milton keynes

Where do you think my username came from? "

So what your saying is you feed off children

Southampton

So what your saying is you feed off children "

No... I like kids.. couldn't eat a whole one ... Krampus is ugly... that kinda fits with my attitude towards myself currently

Southampton

Oohhh your hard "

so are you looking at your profile pic lol

By *eordieJeansCouple 38 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I find sitting on a random blokes knee and him asking if I’ve been a good boy a bit odd.

Somewhere else

"I find sitting on a random blokes knee and him asking if I’ve been a good boy a bit odd."

That’s me down the pub every weekend. I just go from lap to lap to lap till I find me a taker.

By *eordieJeansCouple 38 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I find sitting on a random blokes knee and him asking if I’ve been a good boy a bit odd.

That’s me down the pub every weekend. I just go from lap to lap to lap till I find me a taker."

But have you been a good girl?

Somewhere else

"I find sitting on a random blokes knee and him asking if I’ve been a good boy a bit odd.

That’s me down the pub every weekend. I just go from lap to lap to lap till I find me a taker.

But have you been a good girl?"

What do YOU think?

» Add a new message to this topic