FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > They brought it back!

They brought it back!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky_couple2020 OP   Couple 40 weeks ago

North West

The song "When Love is Gone" in the Muppets Christmas Carol! Mr KC was starting to think I'd made it all up. We went to see it at the cinema today and it was back in. I'd only ever heard it on my 1993 VHS version It brought a little tear to my eye to hear it in the film again.

What's been brought back, that's made your day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 40 weeks ago

Ends

I can’t think of anything.

It’s cool that Disney brought back some shows

By *ad NannaWoman 40 weeks ago

East London

I want The Banana Splits to make a comeback.

By *ildbillkidMan 40 weeks ago

where the road goes on forever

"they " didn't bring it back, but I got my truck,or maybe the did bring it back from the dead

North West

""they " didn't bring it back, but I got my truck,or maybe the did bring it back from the dead"

Did you have to part with a squillion dollars, though?

""they " didn't bring it back, but I got my truck,or maybe the did bring it back from the dead

Did you have to part with a squillion dollars, though? "

oh yes, because of the holidays had to get before noon, labor cost as much as the part

North West

""they " didn't bring it back, but I got my truck,or maybe the did bring it back from the dead

Did you have to part with a squillion dollars, though? oh yes, because of the holidays had to get before noon, labor cost as much as the part "

Oh heck. I'm awaiting something similar, whilst spending money on a hire car over Christmas

Did you have to part with a squillion dollars, though? oh yes, because of the holidays had to get before noon, labor cost as much as the part

Oh heck. I'm awaiting something similar, whilst spending money on a hire car over Christmas "

you can now call me Ebeneezer,it took my Christmas spirit,(been kinda grouchy all day)

By *ou only live onceMan 40 weeks ago

London

They brought back Toffee Crumble ice lollies, which was great, but I think they've gone again.

They giveth with one hand...

By *itty9899Man 40 weeks ago

Craggy Island

"The song "When Love is Gone" in the Muppets Christmas Carol! Mr KC was starting to think I'd made it all up. We went to see it at the cinema today and it was back in. I'd only ever heard it on my 1993 VHS version It brought a little tear to my eye to hear it in the film again.

What's been brought back, that's made your day? "

I love that song and I missed it on the dvd releases recently caught up on Disney+ app hopefully will be available on 4k or blu ray soon, so the whole is filled in my Muppets collection.

North West

Did you have to part with a squillion dollars, though? oh yes, because of the holidays had to get before noon, labor cost as much as the part

Oh heck. I'm awaiting something similar, whilst spending money on a hire car over Christmas you can now call me Ebeneezer,it took my Christmas spirit,(been kinda grouchy all day)"

But it is the season to be jolly and joyous! Fa la la!

North West

"They brought back Toffee Crumble ice lollies, which was great, but I think they've gone again.

They giveth with one hand...

"

Oh, YOLO

Maybe an almond croissant ice cream will be launched in the NY?

North West

"The song "When Love is Gone" in the Muppets Christmas Carol! Mr KC was starting to think I'd made it all up. We went to see it at the cinema today and it was back in. I'd only ever heard it on my 1993 VHS version It brought a little tear to my eye to hear it in the film again.

What's been brought back, that's made your day?

I love that song and I missed it on the dvd releases recently caught up on Disney+ app hopefully will be available on 4k or blu ray soon, so the whole is filled in my Muppets collection. "

It's an excellent hole to fill! I wish I still had my old VHS copy

Please now imagine me trying to describe to a 6yo what a video cassette is/was and how one played it!

If you want to see the full version of the film, it's out in some cinemas until Christmas. Ours was a Cineworld.

By *ichaelsmyMan 40 weeks ago

douglas

which version of watership down have you seen.

the one with the F word in it or not

By *iftyshadesofbrownMan 40 weeks ago

coventry

Little Britain. I know they say they are changing it to suit the rules, but im still happy it’s coming back, especially on Christmas

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 40 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

The lurgie I had the day before yesterday and thought I had seen the back of, has returned

North West

"which version of watership down have you seen.

the one with the F word in it or not"

No version! Which is the rude one?!

North West

"Little Britain. I know they say they are changing it to suit the rules, but im still happy it’s coming back, especially on Christmas "

So, computer says yes now? Hmmmmmmm.

North West

"The lurgie I had the day before yesterday and thought I had seen the back of, has returned "

Oh heck. Sending supplies......

(fresh undies)

By *ichaelsmyMan 40 weeks ago

douglas

watership down

when the rabbits are being chased underneath the railway bridge, the seagull flies down and tells the bad rabbits to "f off".

the original version of the film had it in, then it was cut out for later versions.

it is in the book though

By *oody BMan 40 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

"I want The Banana Splits to make a comeback. "

Watch the recent horror movie.

» Add a new message to this topic