FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shaving

Shaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weeteat OP   Man 40 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

Hi everyone

Weird request

But what do people use to bald there ball hair ?

As even when shave all over still get odd long hair on balls lol , used veet before but couldn’t walk for a day hahaha , thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obilebottomMan 40 weeks ago

All over

Have you tried tweezers?

By *glyBettyTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Evergreen Forest, looking for Cyril Sneer

To be fair I usually use veet.

Before I go further I should say that the packaging on veet strongly discourages the use of it on your private areas, but..

The idea is that you should only keep it on for 10 mins MAX. I use it on my sack & crack then after the 10ish mins I stand under the shower & lightly rub off the veet with exfoliating mits.

Its either that or use a razor, and I personally just don't like the idea of using a razor blade anywhere near my bits

By *red333Man 40 weeks ago

Dorchester

Scissors then a razor

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

"To be fair I usually use veet.

Before I go further I should say that the packaging on veet strongly discourages the use of it on your private areas, but..

The idea is that you should only keep it on for 10 mins MAX. I use it on my sack & crack then after the 10ish mins I stand under the shower & lightly rub off the veet with exfoliating mits.

Its either that or use a razor, and I personally just don't like the idea of using a razor blade anywhere near my bits "

This is pretty much my routine.

You should do a test again before hand and fond the cross over pint where it's been on long enough to burn the hair off and to long where it reacts with your skin.

Mines is at about 7 mins but if I've let out grow a little too long I need a min or so longer.

But you must test first and remember your balls and gooch are more sensitive than other areas.

"This is pretty much my routine.

You should do a test again before hand and fond the cross over pint where it's been on long enough to burn the hair off and to long where it reacts with your skin.

Mines is at about 7 mins but if I've let out grow a little too long I need a min or so longer.

But you must test first and remember your balls and gooch are more sensitive than other areas. "

Actually yes this correct & I should have mentioned it myself. You should definitely TEST the cream on another area of your body FIRST before applying it round your nether regions. If you have arm hair that's a good spot to test a little bit of the cream first to see how long you'll need to leave it.

The public hair is usually similar to the arm hair in coarseness, but often your ball bag hair is a little more faint, so however long it takes on your arm, maybe cut off an extra minute to be sure.

*pubic hair

» Add a new message to this topic