FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > In the beginging...benining....begaining !

In the beginging...benining....begaining !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikor OP   Man  over a year ago

ipswich

Aloha !

It's kinda a hard to ask anyone around you for some tips about making portal here and throught many weeks , I personally have no clue how to deal with few things.

So I chosed you guys ! You welcome !

Primo, I'm kind a confused , kinda lost.

In person, I'm confident. Suuuuuper confident. Same when it comes to "naughty naughty". But when it comes to creating a profile or making myself comfrotable around... damn its hard.

Unfortunatly , I started discovering my kinks and other stuff recently. I guess this could be a reason why.

Do you guys have anything ?

Cuz I don't want to gave up from website. I know that there is much more stuff that I haven't tried , and most likely I will have fun doing it. Just dont want this chance to slip

Secundo. I can't get a date even on Tinder. I don't know how profile.

Don't know what girls wants to see in guys profile on this website... Any Lady willing to give a hand?

Tregunando. People know me. I know people. And I don't really like the idea of my face being here visable for everyone.

How big of a ice breaker is this?

Thanks for everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like your style, Sikor.

Don't go changing.

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

Treganando.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

What an ace first post! You can post lots of pictures without your face. Or blur your face.

Welcome to the forums!

J

» Add a new message to this topic