FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Online tests: Am I Bisexual, Bi-Curious or Just Confused? Quiz

Online tests: Am I Bisexual, Bi-Curious or Just Confused? Quiz

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just completed the online: Am I Bisexual, Bi-Curious or Just Confused? Quiz

My results, as follows:-

"Umm...you're not bisexual.

But you should embrace your sexuality, though! Whatever it is, it is. Nothing wrong with that. You are bi-curious at best, but even that doesn't seem too obvious in your case. Looks like you're pretty straight, and a d*unken kiss at a party is probably not going to change that.

Go and be you! And be tolerant of the choices of others. Sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of, whatever it is."

Have you taken the online test and care to share your findings, matters not what they are (is simply a bit of fun).

Out of curiosity, I also did the female test and it classed me to be a lesbian, which is really funny because I often get teased by some of the gurls at club who often push me away with them telling me they're not a lesbian, when I brush against them to have a bit of fun and tease.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I haven't taken the test but I think of it the it the same way I think of that BDSM one.

They're asking you questions about yourself you already know the answer to then expecting you to be surprised when they tell you what you just told them

"I haven't taken the test but I think of it the it the same way I think of that BDSM one.

They're asking you questions about yourself you already know the answer to then expecting you to be surprised when they tell you what you just told them "

Still, I enjoyed completing the test, harmless fun.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I haven't taken the test but I think of it the it the same way I think of that BDSM one.

They're asking you questions about yourself you already know the answer to then expecting you to be surprised when they tell you what you just told them

Still, I enjoyed completing the test, harmless fun. "

Oh I agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quiz told me I'm between curious and bi. I'm definitely beyond curious at this point haha

Still, I enjoyed completing the test, harmless fun.

Oh I agree

"

Most important message in this thread is "be tolerant of the choices of others. Sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of, whatever it is."

It's a real shame we human beings find it so difficult to simply get along with each other because of our individualities...!

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

You're in the middle between being bi-curious and actually bi.

Do what you feel is best for you - what you're the most comfortable with. Don't be afraid of following your heart! Not being straight is becoming less and less of a big deal in the mainstream. Go for what you feel is right!

Even if it is unlikely that you are fully bi-sexual, there is no shame in trying different things and having a bit of fun! As long as you're honest with your partner, you'll be fine.

So go on, be as curious as you want!

"Quiz told me I'm between curious and bi. I'm definitely beyond curious at this point haha"

Simply "enjoy being you" and have plenty of fun...

It turns out "you might be bisexual or queer"

I'll take that!

"You're in the middle between being bi-curious and actually bi.

Do what you feel is best for you - what you're the most comfortable with. Don't be afraid of following your heart! Not being straight is becoming less and less of a big deal in the mainstream. Go for what you feel is right!

Even if it is unlikely that you are fully bi-sexual, there is no shame in trying different things and having a bit of fun! As long as you're honest with your partner, you'll be fine.

So go on, be as curious as you want!"

Young, single and free (ok, well I'm not so young now), but do enjoy variety being the spice of life. Always honest with partners (is a given).

"It turns out "you might be bisexual or queer"

I'll take that! "

Enjoy

By *rJim500Man  over a year ago

Hatton

Apparently between bi curious and bi.

I think for me it basically comes to down to having a cock fetish

"Apparently between bi curious and bi.

I think for me it basically comes to down to having a cock fetish"

Enjoy

By *nigmaschild300Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

I always thunk these tests are stupid , you input the answers and you put in what you like to get the desired result.

Don't need a test to know if you fuck both genders you're bisexual

"I always thunk these tests are stupid , you input the answers and you put in what you like to get the desired result.

Don't need a test to know if you fuck both genders you're bisexual "

I don't fuck guys.

However, I do get fucked by guys (many who claim to be straight).

What did your results reveal?

Is but harmless fun, take the test and share your findings.

No need to ridicule methodology, it's just a bit of fun.

"I always thunk these tests are stupid , you input the answers and you put in what you like to get the desired result.

I don't fuck guys.

No need to ridicule methodology, it's just a bit of fun."

I should add, be honest when answering questions never thinking about outcome. Is only way results to reflect true findings. Easier said than done, I agree (but try).

Alternating Bisexual.

I've never even heard of that label before.

By *idcot58Man  over a year ago

Didcot

I am just bi love cock and pussy

"Alternating Bisexual.

I've never even heard of that label before."

I've not either, just goes to show we never stop to learn

You know the biggest irony is, that I don't even like guys but do enjoy cock.

By *ongWayAroundMan  over a year ago

Boston

It would seem that i am like most so far, being somewhere between Curious and Bi.

If that is where the pigeon hole puts me then so be it. I cant see a label for straight but loves sucking cock and having a lovely dollop of cum plopping in their gob equally as much as committing cunnilingus to a quivering quim!

I asked the sammich maker what she thinks i am and it turns out i am "Dickhead". I guess im making my own sammich today!

By *idcot58Man  over a year ago

Didcot

Love cock spurting cum

"I am just bi love cock and pussy "

Common interest, both cock and pussy are deliciously good.

"It would seem that i am like most so far, being somewhere between Curious and Bi.

If that is where the pigeon hole puts me then so be it. I cant see a label for straight but loves sucking cock and having a lovely dollop of cum plopping in their gob equally as much as committing cunnilingus to a quivering quim!

I asked the sammich maker what she thinks i am and it turns out i am "Dickhead". I guess im making my own sammich today!"

Superb, this made me

It's all good, we're all very special (regardless of what category we fall in)

"Alternating Bisexual.

I've never even heard of that label before.

I've not either, just goes to show we never stop to learn

You know the biggest irony is, that I don't even like guys but do enjoy cock. "

I can relate to that , after sex with a man I just want to go.

With a woman I want to stay the night.

It's a good label though. It sums me up perfectly.

"It would seem that i am like most so far, being somewhere between Curious and Bi.

I asked the sammich maker what she thinks i am and it turns out i am "Dickhead". I guess im making my own sammich today!"

Have to say, you've a fantastic sense of humour and probably one of the best profile I've enjoyed reading. Makes me feel reassured our planet is safe.

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

I asked the sammich maker what she thinks i am and it turns out i am "Dickhead". I guess im making my own sammich today!

"

By the way OP, I identify as Klingon so live long n prosper doesn't work for me

By the way OP, I identify as Klingon so live long n prosper doesn't work for me "

In that case, wishing u Klingon Kapla in your quest...

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

Op where can we find the test pm if you don't want to say in public

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I got this:

“Umm...you're not bisexual. But you should embrace your sexuality, though! Whatever it is, it is. Nothing wrong with that. You are bi-curious at best, but even that doesn't seem too obvious in your case. Looks like you're pretty straight, and a d*unken kiss at a party is probably not going to change that. “

I would say that’s fairly accurate. I class myself as straight but would kiss a woman (and perhaps have a fondle above the waist) but it would be more for others viewing pleasure, rather than my own

"Op where can we find the test pm if you don't want to say in public "

If you type in Google search engine: how to know if you're bisexual, the tests will appear

Allthetests.com

Therealme.com

Ditchthelabel.org

Enjoy

[Removed by poster at 31/05/23 11:38:49]

"I got this:

“Umm...you're not bisexual. But you should embrace your sexuality, though! Whatever it is, it is. Nothing wrong with that. You are bi-curious at best, but even that doesn't seem too obvious in your case. Looks like you're pretty straight, and a d*unken kiss at a party is probably not going to change that. “

I would say that’s fairly accurate. I class myself as straight but would kiss a woman (and perhaps have a fondle above the waist) but it would be more for others viewing pleasure, rather than my own "

Enjoy.

This one

"You're in the middle between being bi-curious and actually bi.

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Sounds like you could be pansexual!"

and

"Alternating Bisexual

A person who identifies as alternating bisexual may experience attraction to men, women, or both genders over the course of their lifetime. Alternating bisexuals are bisexuals who don’t identify as gay or straight, but rather see themselves as having a fluid or alternating attraction to both men and women."

Indeed!

By *untimes wantedMan  over a year ago

Look, we're going to be totally honest - it's pretty much impossible for us to guess your sexuality without asking you. Things like your appearance, personality and interests largely have nothing to do with your sexual preferences.

"Look, we're going to be totally honest - it's pretty much impossible for us to guess your sexuality without asking you. Things like your appearance, personality and interests largely have nothing to do with your sexual preferences."

Sorry Sir, but I've to disagree with you in your last sentence. Appearance, personality and interests have a very important part to play in sexual preferences. Chemistry has to be right otherwise it simply wouldn't be a pleasurable experience.

By *untimes wantedMan  over a year ago

"Look, we're going to be totally honest - it's pretty much impossible for us to guess your sexuality without asking you. Things like your appearance, personality and interests largely have nothing to do with your sexual preferences.

Sorry Sir, but I've to disagree with you in your last sentence. Appearance, personality and interests have a very important part to play in sexual preferences. Chemistry has to be right otherwise it simply wouldn't be a pleasurable experience. "

that what i posted was result of quiz on Ditchthelabel.org

By *nigmaschild300Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

I don't fuck guys.

No need to ridicule methodology, it's just a bit of fun."

Fuck is another word for sex , you have sex with guys regardless of who's doing the penetrating you're still fucking.

As for the test lol I will respectfully decline , I'm pansexual I know I'm pansexual I don't need the test to confirm it.

I knew when I was bi curious. I knew after a few same sex encounters I was definitely bisexual and I now know that gender isn't that important to me so I know I'm pansexual.

It may well be harmless fun but like games of " fuck or pass" I do wonder how folk have so much free time lol

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I answered the question very much as a woman being attracted to other women or not and I get...

So go on, be as curious as you want!

By *vmarisaTV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

I answered as me , I am still bisexual apparently... Although I am definitely leaning more towards being gay but never say never lol ...

allthetests.com Home Logo

Search

Love and Relationship quizzes -» What is my sexuality? -» Am I bisexual?

Am I Bisexual, Bi-Curious or Just Confused? Quiz - Test results

Certificate Seal

Am I Bisexual, Bi-Curious or Just Confused? Quiz

You are bisexual!

Be proud of it! That's what makes you, you! And let's face it - your chances of finding true love are much greater this way. Don't let it get you down for one second!

Bisexuality is more common than you think, and if you're fine with living as an openly bisexual person, you'll have lots of opportunities to love others! You are in for some fun times, I promise, if you just let yourself be you. Good luck!

Mx

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere only we know

I got bisexual…

Would never have guessed that

I don't fuck guys.

No need to ridicule methodology, it's just a bit of fun.

Fuck is another word for sex , you have sex with guys regardless of who's doing the penetrating you're still fucking.

As for the test lol I will respectfully decline , I'm pansexual I know I'm pansexual I don't need the test to confirm it.

I knew when I was bi curious. I knew after a few same sex encounters I was definitely bisexual and I now know that gender isn't that important to me so I know I'm pansexual.

It may well be harmless fun but like games of " fuck or pass" I do wonder how folk have so much free time lol "

Enjoy

"I answered the question very much as a woman being attracted to other women or not and I get...

Enjoy

"I answered as me , I am still bisexual apparently... Although I am definitely leaning more towards being gay but never say never lol ...

allthetests.com Home Logo

Search

Love and Relationship quizzes -» What is my sexuality? -» Am I bisexual?

Am I Bisexual, Bi-Curious or Just Confused? Quiz - Test results

Certificate Seal

Am I Bisexual, Bi-Curious or Just Confused? Quiz

You are bisexual!

Be proud of it! That's what makes you, you! And let's face it - your chances of finding true love are much greater this way. Don't let it get you down for one second!

Bisexuality is more common than you think, and if you're fine with living as an openly bisexual person, you'll have lots of opportunities to love others! You are in for some fun times, I promise, if you just let yourself be you. Good luck!

Mx "

Enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic