FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Share my mr

Share my mr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for a naughty lady to share my partner and for my first girl on girl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Word of advice, if you going to advertise. It may help to have the merchandise on display.

The mr

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Word of advice, if you going to advertise. It may help to have the merchandise on display.

The mr "

shes from brain tree she knew that

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Are you looking for full sex or soft swing ?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Word of advice, if you going to advertise. It may help to have the merchandise on display.

The mr "

Yep.

It still amazes me after all these years that people think others will message to say 'can I see what you/they look like?' when there are literally thousands of profiles with clear photos that they can choose from instead.

When was the lat time anyone considered buying a house, a car, clothing, electricals or anything online without actually having seen it first?

And before anyone says it - women and couples are just as guilty as men in being lackadaisical (my word of the day!) in filling out their profile content.

If you want to catch a mouse chuck some cheese in the trap - put decent photos up and your life on Fab will be much, much easier.

A

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

The mr "

Exactly this

If youre both involved a woman would expect to see pics of you both op.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agreed, us girls want to see both parties we are going to be involved with, attraction needs to go 3ways!

Also, you say "share your man" but then go on to say about your first girl on girl. So what is it that you want? A show for your man or to fully share your man with another woman

» Add a new message to this topic