FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When do you know?

When do you know?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So when you start chatting to someone new, when do you know when theres no chemisty or its not clicking or even they are just gonna waste your time?

For me within 2 to 3 messages and i can sus if im into them or not or even if they arent feeling me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

can i ask you a question

Just before the first message…

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

"So when you start chatting to someone new, when do you know when theres no chemisty or its not clicking or even they are just gonna waste your time?

For me within 2 to 3 messages and i can sus if im into them or not or even if they arent feeling me."

same within a couple of messages mostly . if meeting at as social I generally know within the first 1minute if its going to be a waste of time ultimately . you just vibe almost instantly with the right people

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Very quickly. If the messages are generic or plunge straight into filth I am outta there.

"Just before the first message…"

Theres always one, congrats on it being you.

"Very quickly. If the messages are generic or plunge straight into filth I am outta there. "

Yesss generic messages are the worst! Wha is tha about

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

can i ask you a question

"Just before the first message…

Theres always one, congrats on it being you. "

Why always me?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find the messages flow really well. then it kinda fizzles out. If I like the person I'll send a follow up message in a few days to see how they are but if nothing I leave them alone

"I find the messages flow really well. then it kinda fizzles out. If I like the person I'll send a follow up message in a few days to see how they are but if nothing I leave them alone"

Tha is a respectful way of doing things

When they keep giving me dead one sentence replies I’m out

There's no flow and I'm the one carrying the conversation. Pretty quickly someone can go from really interesting to really boring, I haven't got the patience for it these days so will just cut it if it's going no where.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I can usually sense within the first few messages. I go with my gut instincts and 99.9% of the time it's right.

Depends on how they talk to the two of us

Single word answers, that tells me they aren’t the slightest bit interested

Usually after a few messages when they ask’s when we meeting’

By *aggonerMan  over a year ago

for a penny

"When they keep giving me dead one sentence replies I’m out"

I thought that’s how people communicated here. It’s all I get, even when someone initiates contact.

When they treat you more like a confessional/pillow to cry on/boost of the day, than an object of desire.

T

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

All the depends on how open they are. Where the conversation goes.

Whether the are interested in me or just how interested I am in them. That's probably the point I start to lose interest, if it feels like that.

Usually the first message and one look at their profile

Most messages go straight to 'deleted'

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

About 99% of messages received on here are an instant no for me.

Some take a little longer to click that it's a no go for me.

I usually know pretty early if it's someone I would like to meet in the flesh, but even then I don't put any stake in it until I've met them in person.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I never really know until I've met someone in person, got on great with people online, but it's been a massive no in real life, and vice versa.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Within the 1st few messages or in a lot of cases the 1st message.

Mrs

"When they keep giving me dead one sentence replies I’m out

I thought that’s how people communicated here. It’s all I get, even when someone initiates contact. "

One sentence replies are clear signifiers of no interest to me.

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

I've been here on and off 9 years and I learned early on that most people apparently seem compatible online.

The moment chat verges into smut, or they direct straight into meeting for "fun", it's goodbye from me - same applies where the chap wants to take chat away from here to SC or Kik suchlike, which I no longer do.

Previously however, where the chat has been sustaibed her on Fab and it's reached a point where we meet socially, I usually know during that meeting things aren't going to progress.

By *aggonerMan  over a year ago

for a penny

I thought that’s how people communicated here. It’s all I get, even when someone initiates contact.

One sentence replies are clear signifiers of no interest to me. "

As you would expect, but it seems to be the pattern that I get a message or a wink then it goes all monosyllabic on their side

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Sometimes after 2 hours, sometimes after 2 weeks, sometimes after 2 years. People can change at any given time and move on from our "friendship" and I'm very happy to let them go

By *5starmanMan  over a year ago

The Countryside

Immediately but sometimes it fades after a day or two, a week.

You just know, being left on read, double parked messages, short one word replies.

I'm usually quick to move on. Efficiency and ruthlessness aren't bad traits to have here, despite some people's objections.

By *5starmanMan  over a year ago

The Countryside

"I never really know until I've met someone in person, got on great with people online, but it's been a massive no in real life, and vice versa."

Also this.

I stand by the view that nothing counts or is real until you are sat opposite each other over coffee.

And even then, thats only slightly more tangible. Things can still go off the boil at the next stage.

"Just before the first message…"

I'm the same.

If they reply I'm shocked

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Pretty quickly tbf ...

Sometimes it's a damn shame if you genuinely like the person and other times it's no issue...

We can't all like everyone

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

"So when you start chatting to someone new, when do you know when theres no chemisty or its not clicking or even they are just gonna waste your time?

For me within 2 to 3 messages and i can sus if im into them or not or even if they arent feeling me."

If there’s never going to be chemistry between us I know immediately. There will be something about their profile or messages that puts me off (or vice versa).

Otherwise it usually takes me a while to work someone out and establish whether we’re ever going to meet. And then it can go either way - socials are an opportunity to discover someone’s true personality.

On meeting someone, I know immediately whether or not I fancy them. But they can still be boring as hell!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Usually within exchanging a few messages I would have an idea if I think I want to meet them later on or usually if I don't.

In person I know within a minute or so if I want to take it farther or not.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

One or two messages usually.

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

Usually pretty quickly, some faster than others, it’s just whenever they objectify rather then speak like I’m as human as they are, when it all becomes sex and innuendo and stops being any kind of actual conversation

I get it, this is a swinger site but it’s a human swinger site, humans, not holes to poke

When the replies peter out...

"Usually pretty quickly, some faster than others, it’s just whenever they objectify rather then speak like I’m as human as they are, when it all becomes sex and innuendo and stops being any kind of actual conversation

I get it, this is a swinger site but it’s a human swinger site, humans, not holes to poke "

Totally agree. I get we are here to swing and ideally have sex but minute I feel like I am just a pussy and some tits then I lose interest. And especially when people are pushing to meet in first few messages.

How can you tell?? What are the tell ,tell signs? Or wording?

"Just before the first message…

I'm the same.

If they reply I'm shocked "

I become flustered and lose all frail of thoughts….it’s like being on the receiving end of a miracle

I thought that’s how people communicated here. It’s all I get, even when someone initiates contact. "

Lol about to say just that.

Its a total minefield. Tbh

"When they treat you more like a confessional/pillow to cry on/boost of the day, than an object of desire.

T"

thought object of desire. Was just cattle meat!!

I messaged one on here. I asked what do you bring to the table?

Me!! Followed by a X.

I then replyed is that all.

WTF.

"I never really know until I've met someone in person, got on great with people online, but it's been a massive no in real life, and vice versa.

Also this.

I stand by the view that nothing counts or is real until you are sat opposite each other over coffee.

And even then, thats only slightly more tangible. Things can still go off the boil at the next stage."

110% online is a fantasy show.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

Pretty much from the first message or reply.

If the profile is basic, dick pics and/or message is just basic, then it’s not going to go anywhere.

One word replies, not asking questions to carry on conversations are like pulling teeth.

When the conversation flows, answers are thought through and the level stays high, that’s when it’s exciting…

A good conversation is seemingly a dying art…so when it happens, it’s fantastic.

K

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

"Usually pretty quickly, some faster than others, it’s just whenever they objectify rather then speak like I’m as human as they are, when it all becomes sex and innuendo and stops being any kind of actual conversation

I get it, this is a swinger site but it’s a human swinger site, humans, not holes to poke

Totally agree. I get we are here to swing and ideally have sex but minute I feel like I am just a pussy and some tits then I lose interest. And especially when people are pushing to meet in first few messages. "

Absolutely! Their rush is a great filter for me

I get it, this is a swinger site but it’s a human swinger site, humans, not holes to poke "

When they've not even bothered to read your profile and start to ask silly questions. Thankfully, have met more nice peeps than bad.

"When they treat you more like a confessional/pillow to cry on/boost of the day, than an object of desire.

T thought object of desire. Was just cattle meat!!

Me!! Followed by a X.

WTF.

"

I think th reply to your "what do you bring to the table?" was pretty funny. I would definitely have carried on the banter after that.

By *mf123Man  over a year ago

the space between spaces

I used to have a 7 message flow rule if you can send 7 flirty messages back and forth and the flow is natural not manufactured like your booking a car rental then your onto a winner by message 8

T thought object of desire. Was just cattle meat!!

Me!! Followed by a X.

WTF.

I think th reply to your "what do you bring to the table?" was pretty funny. I would definitely have carried on the banter after that. "

Have you had that, ??

"Pretty much from the first message or reply.

If the profile is basic, dick pics and/or message is just basic, then it’s not going to go anywhere.

One word replies, not asking questions to carry on conversations are like pulling teeth.

When the conversation flows, answers are thought through and the level stays high, that’s when it’s exciting…

A good conversation is seemingly a dying art…so when it happens, it’s fantastic.

K"

Its dead and buried in my opnion!

We had to have game gift of the gab flow and style with words,flirt or your " dry or lame "

Like if you could not dance!

My thoughts and opinion anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic