FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why is it.

Why is it.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ld Strumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

Telford

That given I'm of an mahoosive body frame (I'm comfortable in it) that im beach body ready would wear a bikini if I wanted and balls to the nay sayers. Yet bought myself a lovely little denim skirt and putting it on in the mirror I'm like, your 53 woman what are you thinking. (Not judging anyone but myself). It's not that I thought I'd look bad in it just an age thing.

It's mad I know, anyone else have the same issues?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I frequently like stuff that my daughter says is too 'young' for me... Cheeky cow

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

It's not an issue. Anything that can be done to improve your mind, body and soul with a smidgen of impulse is something to be relished. It's all p+sitive really.

By *ongWayAroundMan  over a year ago

Boston

Skinny jeans on a dude my age, my size and looks like me in the mirror, with my voice and eyes just looks ridiculous.

By *oyahandrussCouple  over a year ago

Nr Rugby

One life live it disgraceful strut your stuff fully lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

That given I'm of an mahoosive body frame (I'm comfortable in it) that im beach body ready would wear a bikini if I wanted and balls to the nay sayers. Yet bought myself a lovely little denim skirt and putting it on in the mirror I'm like, your 53 woman what are you thinking. (Not judging anyone but myself). It's not that I thought I'd look bad in it just an age thing.

It's mad I know, anyone else have the same issues?"

I don't see it as an issue really but there are things I will say I can't wear because of my age. Mr N will either agree with me or tell me I'm being daft. I'm a strong advocate of wearing what you want at any age but for me I rule out certain things. Until we as a society can accept aging skin instead of insisting its either hidden or erased I think we're probably always going to think that way to an extent.

If you're comfortable wear your denim mini skirt and enjoy it

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"Skinny jeans on a dude my age, my size and looks like me in the mirror, with my voice and eyes just looks ridiculous. "

If a monolithic relic with puppy fat like me can pass off in a pair of Skinny Jeans... anyone can.

By *aucasian GhandiMan  over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

Where what yiu wanna wear despite what your head tells u as yuyr head chats shit

By *aidBackLover81Man  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"Skinny jeans on a dude my age, my size and looks like me in the mirror, with my voice and eyes just looks ridiculous. "

I totally agree, it does seem that 'normal' jeans are not common to find, unless online. Maybe it is just the shops in my local area.

I’ve been told I shouldn’t wear speedos as I’m too old, too fat and don’t fill them out where it matters…..I say…..FUCK YOU

Telford

"It's not an issue. Anything that can be done to improve your mind, body and soul with a smidgen of impulse is something to be relished. It's all p+sitive really."

I'm very much all about this. Its why a do alot if things to my own body look because it makes me smile when I see it.

Telford

"One life live it disgraceful strut your stuff fully lol "

tis already my mantra and has been for years, lol

Telford

"

I don't see it as an issue really but there are things I will say I can't wear because of my age. Mr N will either agree with me or tell me I'm being daft. I'm a strong advocate of wearing what you want at any age but for me I rule out certain things. Until we as a society can accept aging skin instead of insisting its either hidden or erased I think we're probably always going to think that way to an extent.

If you're comfortable wear your denim mini skirt and enjoy it "

As a rule I'm very happy in body and age.. it's a vessel it doesn't define me so take me as I am. Its just those bloody mirror times lol

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

C has a gorgeous body and I tell her to wear what she wants and feels good in rather than what society says is age appropriate.

We’ve got to raves with C in a body stocking and a bikini and she has a dress which is pretty much see through (you can’t actually see anything as it’s got strategically placed flowers) and everyone always says she looks incredible.

If you feel good in it, that’s all that matters.

K

Telford

"I’ve been told I shouldn’t wear speedos as I’m too old, too fat and don’t fill them out where it matters…..I say…..FUCK YOU "

That's it..you wear them speedos and shine sweet heart.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

As a rule I'm very happy in body and age.. it's a vessel it doesn't define me so take me as I am. Its just those bloody mirror times lol"

I hear you . I'm the same in outlook. A man in a shop told me "you must stick out like a sore thumb" in a shop the other day because I was wearing a leather biker jacket, jeans and chunky boots with chains on them. He meant because I'm dressing that way at 'my age' . That kind of comment just makes me want to do it more

Telford

"

As a rule I'm very happy in body and age.. it's a vessel it doesn't define me so take me as I am. Its just those bloody mirror times lol

I hear you . I'm the same in outlook. A man in a shop told me "you must stick out like a sore thumb" in a shop the other day because I was wearing a leather biker jacket, jeans and chunky boots with chains on them. He meant because I'm dressing that way at 'my age' . That kind of comment just makes me want to do it more "

I am somewhat fucked then because from the front I may look normal but behind my hairs pretty much like a gay pride flag...and that's before I've opened my mouth and given indication I'm probably the least person to call in a crisis unless you want comedy value lol

By *ndycoinsMan  over a year ago

Buxton

Never surrender.I still think it's 1988,black skintight jeans,mirror shades and bands like Slayer are cool.Enjoy life,it's not a rehearsal,no one gets out alive.Wear what you like,stuff 'em.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I hear you . I'm the same in outlook. A man in a shop told me "you must stick out like a sore thumb" in a shop the other day because I was wearing a leather biker jacket, jeans and chunky boots with chains on them. He meant because I'm dressing that way at 'my age' . That kind of comment just makes me want to do it more

I am somewhat fucked then because from the front I may look normal but behind my hairs pretty much like a gay pride flag...and that's before I've opened my mouth and given indication I'm probably the least person to call in a crisis unless you want comedy value lol"

Do you want to be beige and grey? No? Neither do I.

My OH said this to me the other week when I was umming & aaahing about buying an item that I thought was pushing age appropriate boundaries...

"It's when you start thinking like that that you do become old"

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I often think this... Then wear it anyways

Got my denim shorts on today, I find they don't really have an age limit on them! But I also feel a bit weird and short skirts... No idea why?!

"My OH said this to me the other week when I was umming & aaahing about buying an item that I thought was pushing age appropriate boundaries...

"It's when you start thinking like that that you do become old""

I love this !!!!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

Stop putting clothes on in front of a mirror , the mirror can’t whisper poisonous words into your head then

» Add a new message to this topic