FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wkend in Bath

Wkend in Bath

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elee100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Hi everyone, we're going to Bath for the weekend sat/Monday..looking for inspiration to treat my birthday boy.. any tasty ppl fancy showing us around or any recommendations x thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elcome68Man  over a year ago

manchester

apologies b4 hand. won't you go wrinkly spending the wknd in a bath? sorry x. av a brill time guys x

By *5starmanMan  over a year ago

The Countryside

Milsom Street

Can't really go wrong anywhere there.

By *5starmanMan  over a year ago

The Countryside

Plenty of things to see tourist wise, I'm there tomorrow for brunch, afterwards who knows!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love Bath, will be amazing this weekend with the sunshine!!

Would love to be in the next room to yous when you give him his birthday treat!!

By *elee100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Whhooo lives in a pineapple under the sea haha thank you really excited to have some fun together x

By *athboy89Man  over a year ago

bath

Born and raised in bath , take out a 2nd mortgage for a pint , but it's decent for sight seeing especially the city centre , obviously like most places you step away from the centre and there's some proper rough estates, beautiful weir to look over though next to the Abbey

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

Hi OP,

Looks like you picked a great weekend end for it. Like others have already said, the city centre is great for site seeing, shopping and relaxing (bars, restaurants, cafès and the Spa) but if you want to take a break from the crowds, there's some good museums on the edge of the city (I like the American Museum).

There's also some great walks like, the Bath Skyline Walk and along the Kennet and Avon Canal Tow Bath.

You could also jump on the train for a very short journey to Bradford on Avon, it's a bit Touristy but a great little Town and if you're feeling fit, there's the option of walking back to Bath along the canal (about 10 miles).

Have a great weekend; you never know, we might bump into each other when I'm out walking...

By *.hrisMan  over a year ago

Phuket currently

Top of town (George street has a few bars, Sub 13 has a decent outdoor area. There is also a good gin bar and a rum bar if either of those float your boat!

Born and raised 5 mins from Bath here!,

Very very expensive to drink and eat out there. Seeing as the weather's nice go to the royal crescent and Victoria Park- both beautiful! I'd say try the roman baths but they're not up to much haha. Bath Abbey is a must! So beautiful inside.

As for bars and restaurants you'll find tonnes in the city centre near the top end.

Have an awesome time!!! Xx

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

Take a trip to Bristol....

I'm sure I saw somewhere there's rooftop Roman baths there now. They looked amazing, especially on a day like today!

"I'm sure I saw somewhere there's rooftop Roman baths there now. They looked amazing, especially on a day like today!"

Thermae Spa. It's lush! But gets sooo busy x

That's it?

Have you been?

Would love to see that hot ass climbing out of the water!

Gorgeous place - there is a lovely jewellery store inside the market opposite the weir/river

» Add a new message to this topic