FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fat Freezing

Fat Freezing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elix Sighted OP   Man  over a year ago

Your internet

Has anyone had any Cryolipolysis fat freezing done? Had a quick look into it online and, whilst there can be risks and side effects (like anything), it seems to good to be true!

Can one really just have one’s spare tyre frozen and pooped out?! And those unappealing moobs? Other than that, I’m a perfect specimen of a human bean, obviously.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I just had a look on line. Apparently it's important to realise it's for fat loss not weight loss That was where I became confused.

Anyway I'm off to dangle my wobbly bits in the freezer.

By *oy of WonderMan  over a year ago

Glasgow’S miles better..

Doesn’t work, the fat injections that the beauty lot swear by also do not work.

It’s either reduce fat by diet and movement or have it surgically removed. Although the second option will only be beneficial long term if diet and exercise are considered

Look at Nordsaesthetics in Kaunas. Absolutely first class.

Your internet

"I just had a look on line. Apparently it's important to realise it's for fat loss not weight loss That was where I became confused.

Anyway I'm off to dangle my wobbly bits in the freezer."

You could charge for people to come round and do that!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I just had a look on line. Apparently it's important to realise it's for fat loss not weight loss That was where I became confused.

Anyway I'm off to dangle my wobbly bits in the freezer.

You could charge for people to come round and do that!!"

I don't know if any of these things work but I bet there are no fat freezing practitioners who are poor...just sayin'.

How much do you think people would pay for me to rub an ice lolly on their love handles? That seems like a good compromise

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Exercise and nutrition.

That’s your way to fat loss without the expensive bills for ‘treatment’ that’s probably a scam.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also Mr Excited you don't need any fat freezing done, I've seen more meat on a butcher's apron

By *xymcsexingtonWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've been diagnosed with pcos so I'm insulin resistant been struggling to lose weight for years and now have to go onto metformin tablets

By *am101aMan  over a year ago

swad

Just for interest i have lost 14lb since mid march NHS weight loss app and count the calories (weigh everything, i was having 3 or 4 times recommended amount of breakfast cereals etc until i weighed them)...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've been diagnosed with pcos so I'm insulin resistant been struggling to lose weight for years and now have to go onto metformin tablets "

Sorry to hear that. Will Metformin help?

Edinburgh

"I've been diagnosed with pcos so I'm insulin resistant been struggling to lose weight for years and now have to go onto metformin tablets

Sorry to hear that. Will Metformin help?"

It should do I do a lot of walking like 8 miles a day and don't eat cfap food but not losing weight these should boost that

Well I bloody hope so anyway lol

By *utie bootyMan  over a year ago

cornbeef island

I've inherited some wobbly stuff over the last since I havent been to the gym, but I stopped or massively reduced my sugar intake in Jan and have shifted a stone.

If I doubled that up with walking or hitting the gym again that would get rid of my wobbly stuff.

My dad once said to me if it seems to good to be true it usually is, and he wasn't wrong.

A website where you can find women that want sex and just sex nothing else. So I signed up had some cracking chats with some women on here telling me I'm funny sound like a nice guy and well I'm not a pretty boy but I'm not the elephant man either. As soon as pics get swapped, the dreaded not my type. The worst thing is the blocking straight after, boils my piss that all men are tarred with the same brush I would respond with a simple happy fabbing hope Mr grey is available this weekend if not drop me a message lol

Rant over

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've been diagnosed with pcos so I'm insulin resistant been struggling to lose weight for years and now have to go onto metformin tablets

Sorry to hear that. Will Metformin help?

It should do I do a lot of walking like 8 miles a day and don't eat cfap food but not losing weight these should boost that

Well I bloody hope so anyway lol"

Lol. That's a lot of walking hope the Metformin does help

Your internet

"Also Mr Excited you don't need any fat freezing done, I've seen more meat on a butcher's apron "

Thank you, Mrs NC! I’m flattered but I suck everything in for photos and use deceptive cameras angles. My trouble is that, for a skinny bloke, I look even more stupider with a belly and moobs.

My other trouble is that I love eating shit food! I cannot abide calorie counting, cooking balanced healthy meals with vegetables etc, so of course it’s all my own fault.

I run ever other day but it’s taking an age to shift the wobbly bits because I got injured but carried on wolfing down the calories.

I actually discovered this by looking for laser hair removal, so wasn’t really looking for it specifically. But I am curious.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Also Mr Excited you don't need any fat freezing done, I've seen more meat on a butcher's apron

Thank you, Mrs NC! I’m flattered but I suck everything in for photos and use deceptive cameras angles. My trouble is that, for a skinny bloke, I look even more stupider with a belly and moobs.

My other trouble is that I love eating shit food! I cannot abide calorie counting, cooking balanced healthy meals with vegetables etc, so of course it’s all my own fault.

I run ever other day but it’s taking an age to shift the wobbly bits because I got injured but carried on wolfing down the calories.

I actually discovered this by looking for laser hair removal, so wasn’t really looking for it specifically. But I am curious."

Good lord man, take a compliment all that telling me why you don't deserve it .

I'd say it's probably on a par with snake oil myself

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"I've been diagnosed with pcos so I'm insulin resistant been struggling to lose weight for years and now have to go onto metformin tablets "

They worked wonders for me when I was diagnosed, with a diet alteration I dropped 4 stone in a year, pre warn you they can give you a bit of a dodgy tum, if they do ask for the slow release version.

They definitely do help so stick with it x

Tinder x

Edinburgh

They worked wonders for me when I was diagnosed, with a diet alteration I dropped 4 stone in a year, pre warn you they can give you a bit of a dodgy tum, if they do ask for the slow release version.

They definitely do help so stick with it x

Tinder x "

Yeah thank you I have been told to ask for slow release ones I'm looking forward to finally seeing some progress after trying to walk my ass off for years

Your internet

"Also Mr Excited you don't need any fat freezing done, I've seen more meat on a butcher's apron

I actually discovered this by looking for laser hair removal, so wasn’t really looking for it specifically. But I am curious.

Good lord man, take a compliment all that telling me why you don't deserve it .

I'd say it's probably on a par with snake oil myself "

Haha ok, fair enough! Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic