FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Loneliest is a killer

Loneliest is a killer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I know lyrics from a great song by Seal but reality is feeling gmlonely even in a marriage is a nightmare and feels no where to turn to.

Why do I feel so alone, unwanted, unloved even?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

Have you tried actually talking with your wife? Go for a drive so that you don't have to look directly at each other xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Talking is always a good first step. Got to be worth a try?

What kind of marriage is it if you feel lonely?

Have you spoken to your wife? Do you have any family or friends you can turn to for a little chat?

Make sure to talk to people.

By *oomarangMan  over a year ago

Chester

Try being separated for the last 6 months after being married for 30 years and working permanent nights as a truck driver with no one to talk to then going home to an empty apartment after a 12 hour shift then you know what loneliness feels like

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Try being separated for the last 6 months after being married for 30 years and working permanent nights as a truck driver with no one to talk to then going home to an empty apartment after a 12 hour shift then you know what loneliness feels like "

I'm not sure it's necessary to imply that someone else isn't experiencing loneliness because their experience is not like yours.

Loneliness is not the same as alone.

By *rooperRedMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Don't use this place as a measure of your worth. It's got nothing to do with reality.

Chester

"Yes I know lyrics from a great song by Seal but reality is feeling gmlonely even in a marriage is a nightmare and feels no where to turn to.

Why do I feel so alone, unwanted, unloved even? "

Don’t make the same mistake I did just talk to her please I regret not talking to my ex wife it’s the biggest mistake I’ve ever done I’ve not only list her but all my family and close friends so yes I am literally on my own now

Chester

"Try being separated for the last 6 months after being married for 30 years and working permanent nights as a truck driver with no one to talk to then going home to an empty apartment after a 12 hour shift then you know what loneliness feels like

I'm not sure it's necessary to imply that someone else isn't experiencing loneliness because their experience is not like yours.

Loneliness is not the same as alone."

I know but he has the chance to repair his relationship/friendship with his wife I made the mistake of not doing that

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"I know but he has the chance to repair his relationship/friendship with his wife"

OP has not provided enough information to reach that conclusion.

"Try being separated for the last 6 months after being married for 30 years and working permanent nights as a truck driver with no one to talk to then going home to an empty apartment after a 12 hour shift then you know what loneliness feels like "

It’s not a completion pal. Some people have different levels of being able to cope, your input is pretty much like saying man up, not helpful

But I hope you’re ok regardless

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Yes I know lyrics from a great song by Seal but reality is feeling gmlonely even in a marriage is a nightmare and feels no where to turn to.

Why do I feel so alone, unwanted, unloved even? "

Speak to your GP, they can probably recommend a local counselling service.

» Add a new message to this topic