FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gallbladder...

Gallbladder...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icked weasel OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Just Been told that i need to have my Gallbladder Removed in the next few weeks...

wondered if anyone on here that has had the same ??

and - Any advice as to what to expect would be appreciated ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Near Edinburgh..

whoops.. i meant to add that you can private message me.. didnt really want to discuss bladders on the forums lol sorry folks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope all goes well for you

Near Edinburgh..

Update: its been a while..

Having suffered over two months of 24 hour a day agony and the sleepless nights and the losing almost two stone in body weight since New years eve !!..

I Would just like to Thank Everyone from FABS - Some that are now Friends and all you others that sent me kind message of support and advice.

xx THANK YOU xx

ps - i know fabs is supposed to be a swinging site.. and not facebook etc..

but - what a difference chatting to some like-minded folks on here Helped me thru my troubles.. ty all xx

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I haven't had this problem but 3 close friends have had theirs removed in the last year and haven't looked back since then. Ok theres a few things they have to restrict in their diets but nothing major. Good luick with it I hope it works as well for you xx

Near Edinburgh..

"I haven't had this problem but 3 close friends have had theirs removed in the last year and haven't looked back since then. Ok theres a few things they have to restrict in their diets but nothing major. Good luick with it I hope it works as well for you xx"

Thank you.

WHooooops....

i also forgot to add to my last message that i had the operation a couple of weeks back... and im now starting to feel a lot better

"I haven't had this problem but 3 close friends have had theirs removed in the last year and haven't looked back since then. Ok theres a few things they have to restrict in their diets but nothing major. Good luick with it I hope it works as well for you xx

Thank you.

WHooooops....

i also forgot to add to my last message that i had the operation a couple of weeks back... and im now starting to feel a lot better "

Welcome back xx glad to read the good news that everything went alright xx

My mum had hers out on Wednesday.

She seemed fine after the OP just spaced out and obsessed with toast

Had it keyhole and has 12 staples/clips which she's having removed Thursday.

Nothing to fret about you'll be fine

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

had mine out about 18 months ago...

the op itself is fairly simple.. normally keyhole..... its a day op so in and out...

mine had complications... so.. ahem.. i spent a week in... but i am the exception.. honest!!!

anyway.. the worst thing you will feel is a lot of "stiffness" for the first few days after... after that you'll be fine

haven't had any issue since.....

Had mine done via keyhole ...in my case was a bad experience and was in for a wee while ..and tbh have suffered since and this is over 15 yrs ago...everyone is different ,all my family have had to have their gallbladder removed ..just hoping my daughter doesn't have it cos the pain from passing stones is horrendous.They pump you with air and omg the wind is bad ...good luck with your op and hope all goes well.

» Add a new message to this topic