FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Soapy tit wank. The big fab shower time.

Soapy tit wank. The big fab shower time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iddlesticks OP   Man  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

How lovely would that be, anybody fancy joining me in the shower for the big fab shower time.

I wonder who’ll bend over for the soap?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

If I were I were a rich man …

I would buy a racehorse and call it Soapy Titwank. Because I think that would be a marvellous name for a racehorse. Imagine being the jockey riding Sopay Titwank. Or being a bloke down the bookies putting a cheeky fiver on Soapy Titwank each way at 4pm.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"If I were I were a rich man …

I would buy a racehorse and call it Soapy Titwank. Because I think that would be a marvellous name for a racehorse. Imagine being the jockey riding Sopay Titwank. Or being a bloke down the bookies putting a cheeky fiver on Soapy Titwank each way at 4pm."

There was a trainer Mary Cecil who had two horses, Joe Blob and Mary Hinge. It took the jockey club a while to suss and make them change the names.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I would buy a racehorse and call it Soapy Titwank. Because I think that would be a marvellous name for a racehorse. Imagine being the jockey riding Sopay Titwank. Or being a bloke down the bookies putting a cheeky fiver on Soapy Titwank each way at 4pm.

There was a trainer Mary Cecil who had two horses, Joe Blob and Mary Hinge. It took the jockey club a while to suss and make them change the names. "

Yep. They don't allow dodgy names anymore the dullards.

There was also a greyhound called Katie's Bush.

A

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

There was a trainer Mary Cecil who had two horses, Joe Blob and Mary Hinge. It took the jockey club a while to suss and make them change the names.

Yep. They don't allow dodgy names anymore the dullards.

There was also a greyhound called Katie's Bush.

A"

'Kate's Bush' - duck you autocarrot.

A

» Add a new message to this topic