FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinging boobs.

Swinging boobs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lickingFingers OP   Man  over a year ago

Wilts

Good day Fab-ulous peeps. Is it just me that finds it incredibly hot when tits are swinging during doggy - holy moly, when I catch a glimpse in the mirror! It makes me so bloody turned on. Then I’m always trying to get the angle right so the nipples are just brushing the bed. Too much detail for a Monday lunchtime maybe. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Good day Fab-ulous peeps. Is it just me that finds it incredibly hot when tits are swinging during doggy - holy moly, when I catch a glimpse in the mirror! It makes me so bloody turned on. Then I’m always trying to get the angle right so the nipples are just brushing the bed. Too much detail for a Monday lunchtime maybe. X"

It's Tuesday!

Jo.Xx

Wilts

"Good day Fab-ulous peeps. Is it just me that finds it incredibly hot when tits are swinging during doggy - holy moly, when I catch a glimpse in the mirror! It makes me so bloody turned on. Then I’m always trying to get the angle right so the nipples are just brushing the bed. Too much detail for a Monday lunchtime maybe. X

It's Tuesday!

Jo.Xx "

I lost a day there!

By *littlteBitMoreWoman  over a year ago

Scotland

"Good day Fab-ulous peeps. Is it just me that finds it incredibly hot when tits are swinging during doggy - holy moly, when I catch a glimpse in the mirror! It makes me so bloody turned on. Then I’m always trying to get the angle right so the nipples are just brushing the bed. Too much detail for a Monday lunchtime maybe. X

It's Tuesday!

Jo.Xx "

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Must have been enjoying yourself that much time passed you by

Wilts

"Must have been enjoying yourself that much time passed you by "

That’s often the case

By *ouple2playCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Good to hear - after two children they do tend to swing!

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

You know that scene in transformers when the decepticon's big brass balls are swinging around like heavy balloons....My tits do that

» Add a new message to this topic