FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thoughts and prayers to everyone who had to go to work on a Monday today . Its been a while

Thoughts and prayers to everyone who had to go to work on a Monday today . Its been a while

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usman 199 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aggonerMan  over a year ago

for a penny

Was it Monday?

Oh.

(hee hee)

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

First one in like 4 weeks I think yes

By *espacito56Man  over a year ago

West Mainland, Orkney

Just a day like any other when you're retired.

By *obilebottomMan  over a year ago

All over

Many thanks, your long thread title made the font bigger and now easier to read everything. I must be due an eye test

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

With the bank holidays and the way I've booked days off, this is my first full week back since about mid-March

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

"Many thanks, your long thread title made the font bigger and now easier to read everything. I must be due an eye test "

I had my first eye test in years on Saturday. I shall be wearing a new and far more trendy pair of glasses for screen work and reading next week. Now I know why I was getting so tired!

All over

"Many thanks, your long thread title made the font bigger and now easier to read everything. I must be due an eye test

I had my first eye test in years on Saturday. I shall be wearing a new and far more trendy pair of glasses for screen work and reading next week. Now I know why I was getting so tired! "

I have some funky glasses now. I used to hate glasses myself though liked them on others. Even sunglasses was not keen on till settled on a style I like. Now I think I must have about 10 pairs of sunglasses. When the time come, I will go for verificals for disyance and reading. Glad you like your new trendy ones

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Sherburn... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

" "

Its true, it was painful

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

"Many thanks, your long thread title made the font bigger and now easier to read everything. I must be due an eye test

I had my first eye test in years on Saturday. I shall be wearing a new and far more trendy pair of glasses for screen work and reading next week. Now I know why I was getting so tired!

I have some funky glasses now. I used to hate glasses myself though liked them on others. Even sunglasses was not keen on till settled on a style I like. Now I think I must have about 10 pairs of sunglasses. When the time come, I will go for verificals for disyance and reading. Glad you like your new trendy ones"

They have little bright orange accents on them. If they ever make a second season of Nathan Barley, I’m so being cast

All over

I have some funky glasses now. I used to hate glasses myself though liked them on others. Even sunglasses was not keen on till settled on a style I like. Now I think I must have about 10 pairs of sunglasses. When the time come, I will go for verificals for disyance and reading. Glad you like your new trendy ones

They have little bright orange accents on them. If they ever make a second season of Nathan Barley, I’m so being cast "

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

One 4 day week and one 3 day week in May. It's going to be a long fortnight of 5 day weeks now

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yeah sorry everyone who works

» Add a new message to this topic