Observation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obilebottom OP   Man  over a year ago

All over

[Removed by poster at 15/05/23 19:02:41]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

All over

Just an observation. So many times someone looks at your profile and out of curiosity you also want to do the same only to find out their filters don't allow you to. Surely if for example you are not interested in guys and have blocked guys from viewing, why view a guy's profile when you know it's a guy from the listing. No big deal of course, just a tiny paradoxical in my humble opinion

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you can't view their profile it's because you're blocked. Not because they've used their messaging filters to block single guys.

F

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Just revenge block them, in case they change thier mind.

All over

"If you can't view their profile it's because you're blocked. Not because they've used their messaging filters to block single guys.

F"

I am not sure that is correct. It's a different message that comes up for that. Might be wrong but that's what I believe. Perhaps someone else can tell us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you can't view their profile it's because you're blocked. Not because they've used their messaging filters to block single guys.

F

I am not sure that is correct. It's a different message that comes up for that. Might be wrong but that's what I believe. Perhaps someone else can tell us "

Do you not mean when you try to message someone, and it coming up saying that you can't message due to restrictions? That's a messaging filter. Not a profile view filter (there isn't such thing, only a block)

F

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

F

I am not sure that is correct. It's a different message that comes up for that. Might be wrong but that's what I believe. Perhaps someone else can tell us "

you can still view a profile even if you dont fit the age or type of sex they are looking for.

if you click to message the yellow banner will tell you why you cant.

as for blocking. it is best not to worry about it. people block me, you and everyone. its sad sometimes of course it is, dont let it rule you.

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

When someone blocks you, Fab doesn't let them View you unless they unblock first. People can actually unblock you just to view and then re-block though! (I get this sometimes with daft messages I find I can't reply to) - but as someone said you can always block a profile yourself to stop this if it that's a concern. Blocking is a natural thing to do on Fab (people sometimes use it just to filter themeslves from others) it shouldn't bother too much I think.

pt

All over

Thanks for the replies. I genuinely thought that if you try to view someone who has a filter on single guys it says ' user is not looking of anyone of your sex'. If blocked it says 'user has blocked you'

» Add a new message to this topic