FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Popular Photos

Popular Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all

Just wondered, how do the same people/couples constantly get into the most liked photos section.

We’ve recently done so amazing photos or at least I think so lol but doesn’t seem to get anywhere near. They are very hot though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey all

Just wondered, how do the same people/couples constantly get into the most liked photos section.

We’ve recently done so amazing photos or at least I think so lol but doesn’t seem to get anywhere near. They are very hot though "

Most accept every friend request possible, constantly out up status remarks. I’m lucky if I can get 30 fabs in a lifetime

You’re right though some great pics xxx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Usually they have a very long friends list, sometimes they ask for fabs too.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

They've got an established fan base, where they'll either be friends or on the hotlist of loads of people So when they upload a photo it comes up on their updates.

A couple local to me write status’ saying they check their fabs for eligible men to meet. Considering the amount they get I highly doubt they’ve ever done this but gullible men think it’ll give them a chance.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"A couple local to me write status’ saying they check their fabs for eligible men to meet. Considering the amount they get I highly doubt they’ve ever done this but gullible men think it’ll give them a chance."

I'm owed a lot of sexual favours

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I suppose if you make it once, you end up on a few hotlists which makes it easier to subsequently appear on there. And I imagine some do accept a lot of friend requests but can't imagine they all do.

Also, if all else fails OP, stick "Fab if you want to fuck me" on one of our pics and you should be golden

"A couple local to me write status’ saying they check their fabs for eligible men to meet. Considering the amount they get I highly doubt they’ve ever done this but gullible men think it’ll give them a chance.

I'm owed a lot of sexual favours "

We’ve all fallen for it at one point. Desperate times call for desperate measures

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Hey all

We’ve recently done so amazing photos or at least I think so lol but doesn’t seem to get anywhere near. They are very hot though "

Didn’t know there was a most like section…

Port talbot

"A couple local to me write status’ saying they check their fabs for eligible men to meet. Considering the amount they get I highly doubt they’ve ever done this but gullible men think it’ll give them a chance.

I'm owed a lot of sexual favours

We’ve all fallen for it at one point. Desperate times call for desperate measures "

All these women saying fab to fuck me on their photos, it's false advertising I tell you

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

London

A lot seems to depend on when you post, who else is posting and numbers online. I've been on there a few times and am always surprised both to be there and what gets the most Fabs. I don't have loads of friends and have never asked for Fabs btw. The affirmation is nice to have but it's not life changing OP! Just post what you like.

Port talbot

"Hey all

We’ve recently done so amazing photos or at least I think so lol but doesn’t seem to get anywhere near. They are very hot though

Didn’t know there was a most like section… "

The Hot photos tab, it's where the latest videos are as well

By *ravelling_WilburyMan  over a year ago

Beverley

I've noticed a few put on meeting requests when they put new pictures on.

They also had Snapchat tags, so I highly doubt the meeting requests were serious

Just add “fab if you would” then take your pick from any of the captions that are already on the hot photos.

Often, people post a picture with a caption, such as ... Fab if you want to be friends.

They then accept every friends request.

On top of that, post regular statuses, at least daily.

Add a new picture daily, or almost daily.

Basically, advertise yourselves.

By *ravelling_WilburyMan  over a year ago

Beverley

I'd consider yourselves better than a popularity contest. Your gallery is ace

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey all

Because you didn’t write on you pictures begging the sad and desperate to fab it.

The mr

"Hey all

Because you didn’t write on you pictures begging the sad and desperate to fab it.

The mr "

You’ve some awesome pictures. Hot as hell

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey all

The mr

You’ve some awesome pictures. Hot as hell"

Thank you.

The mr

"Hey all

Naomi has a great ass

"Hey all

Thank you so much. She’s very body conscious.

Mr

Naomi has a great ass "

if we put up a meet we'll often put up a picture and status, tend to get more interest and easier to find what were looking for with the meet, although usually only get 50-100 fabs at the time it does help to get the guys your looking for out of the thousands on here.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

There's no real theory on how to, posting regular pics,regular status updates to pop up on people's feed regularly to get hotlisted, posting at the right time of day are all banded about. Basically building a fan base, some I know who are on there quite often don't have massive friends lists they just do most of the above.

Tinder x

» Add a new message to this topic