FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Aesthetics

Aesthetics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estarossa. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

Ladies and possibly gents, have any of you had, aesthetic treatments, that you would admit to?

Fillers, botox, laser surgery?

The closest I have got is tinting my eyebrows, which are naturally white-blonde!

I know a lot of ladies who think nothing of it, what do you think?

Or is it the fact that no one knows, that gives it allure, its less invasive than plastic surgery, at turning back time x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

I haven’t had anything done and always assured myself I never would. But - as I age and see things shifting, I do occasionally consider whether I should treat myself to a little nip and tuck. Nothing drastic, just to hide the sagging

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Nope, I haven't even dyed my hair, even though it's going white at an alarming rate. I got wrinkles especially around my eyes. I generally don't care, except when I'm with friends who have had cosmetic work done.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i haven't.. although if i had the money, i'd have the whole whack! lips, botox, brows.. whatever else i could throw money at to make me look better.

meh.. a girl can dream! Px

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

The closest I have is bleaching my hair.

I'd consider a boob job. A friend of mine had a fabulous job done on hers a few years ago, aside from the tiny scars underneath you simply wouldn't know without being told. Her surgeon wasn't cheap though, and I wouldn't go for the budget versions.

The rest, it's not for me personally. But if people want those things to help their own self image and it brings them joy then more power to them. It might change the market they appeal to somewhat but that's entirely up to them

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I clipped my toenails last week.

I had a chem peel a few years back when I saw one on offer. Timed it wrong though so I was peeling whilst at work. Looked like someone had jizzed on my face

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I dye my own hair and use at an home IPL device. Otherwise no.

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Yes iv ad botox few times and also fibro blast once love botox it makes me feel better about myself x

By *estarossa. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

"The closest I have is bleaching my hair.

I'd consider a boob job. A friend of mine had a fabulous job done on hers a few years ago, aside from the tiny scars underneath you simply wouldn't know without being told. Her surgeon wasn't cheap though, and I wouldn't go for the budget versions.

The rest, it's not for me personally. But if people want those things to help their own self image and it brings them joy then more power to them. It might change the market they appeal to somewhat but that's entirely up to them "

I have friends who have had varying degrees of cosmetic surgery, and the ones who had their boobs increased have gained confidence, their primary reason for doing it.

I also know a beautician who has, in my opinion, ruined her natural features, in the quest for what she considers to be a better look.

By *astandtheCurious2Couple  over a year ago

letchworth

I regularly have Botox, just on my forehead, makes a huge difference.

By *uckmonkeyMan  over a year ago

devon

My wife does my eyebrows… does that count?

"Ladies and possibly gents, have any of you had, aesthetic treatments, that you would admit to?

Fillers, botox, laser surgery?

The closest I have got is tinting my eyebrows, which are naturally white-blonde!

I know a lot of ladies who think nothing of it, what do you think?

Or is it the fact that no one knows, that gives it allure, its less invasive than plastic surgery, at turning back time x"

I occasionally get lip fillers. 1.1ml at a time, no more than that. Nobody notices the effect apart from me, it's very subtle. I have my eyebrows microbladed, and dye my hair as well. Considering botox in my forehead, but only because I've started getting annoying spasms in these muscles due to MS. So in mynhead I'm justifying it as a medical reason rather than vanity haha

Mrs

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

I had surgery on my varicose veins, which went wrong, and resulted in spinal damage, so never again. Would still love smooth legs though.

Fuller boobs which don't sag would be good, but have better things to spend money on.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I work with a guy who's wife does beauty treatments. I considered having a 'vampire facial', which is when they take some of your blood, separate the red and white, then inject the white back in. It's apparently supposed to stimulate collagen.

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I regularly have Botox, just on my forehead, makes a huge difference. "

Thats were I av mine totally agree x

By *hrek101Man  over a year ago

Herts

Had the wrinkles taken out of my ballsack, it's like a silk purse now

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’m having laser hair removal, I’m about to have my hair dyed for the first time in about 5 years next week and I tiny my eyebrows because they’re going really grey.

I’ll get a boob job as soon as I can afford it.

I’ve considered getting my lips done and might get Botox at some point.

I really want a good chemical peel or something.

Nope. I dye my hair a different colour around 3 times a year. I am getting older and it can be seen near my eyes, but with three daughters, I don’t want them to think treatment is needed I like them to see me make up free and owning it.

I think if I didn’t have the girls I’d consider something on my eyes but other than that, I’m happy as I am

Mrs

By *929Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Had nowt and normally wouldn’t bother but really want my hair sorted would love it thick again

I haven’t, apart from colouring my hair. If I had the money and wasn’t so scared of needles I’d have a few things done though.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I wouldn't, but I'd have more extreme stuff done. I have bruised knees from these boobs, I'd like them somewhere a bit further up

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

"I wouldn't, but I'd have more extreme stuff done. I have bruised knees from these boobs, I'd like them somewhere a bit further up"

Surely you can’t move your knees further up?

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

can i ask you a question

I dyed my whiskers.

Grey they was.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I wouldn't, but I'd have more extreme stuff done. I have bruised knees from these boobs, I'd like them somewhere a bit further up

Surely you can’t move your knees further up?"

Hmm.

Good point. I'll rethink.

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman  over a year ago

In the clouds

I haven't but probably would if I could afford it.

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

I personally wouldn't do any of the treatments/botox or surgery aimed at keeping you "young".

Only for the reason that you'd need to work on every area of your body and skin not just the face as an example.

So many people have treatments to one area , but age shows in other places too, like neck,hands,arms and loose skin on the body.

So you'd need to do treatments head to toe over time to make it all the same.

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere only we know

I currently need eyebag surgery. They’re carrying a months shopping

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I wouldn't have any. You can only fight ageing for so long before looking a bit silly. I'm growing old disgracefully x

I shave my minge on date night, does that count??

By *obilebottomMan  over a year ago

All over

"Had nowt and normally wouldn’t bother but really want my hair sorted would love it thick again "

I know someone who had hair laser treatment as was similarly bothered and was very happy with the results. As anything though, I assume it will vary from person. Not sure exactly how much it was but a few thousands I believe.

By *olourmeplayfulWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I wouldn’t do anything involving a needle or a knife but if I take my bra off and put my hair in a high pony gravity and tension mean all the wrinkles in my face disappear.

All over

I hear bum lifts are the in think. Might consider that in years to come

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Brotox here

All over

"I hear bum lifts are the in think. Might consider that in years to come "

*thing

I’d get my chocolate starfish bleached.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I tint my eyebrows and dye my hair, and get my lashes done.

I’d love tear trough fillers as my eyes look so tired! I’d love a boob lift too x

By *ubbyandHisHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I regularly have Botox, just on my forehead, makes a huge difference. "

me too x

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Nope, I don't even dye my hair or get my nails done. Each to their own, but personally I prefer the natural look...crows feet, grey hairs and all.

I had a teeny weeny bit of lip filler and tattooed eyeliner done years ago. But, I've never actually wanted anything done. I was just supporting a friend who'd just qualified and needed models.

[Removed by poster at 14/05/23 23:19:11]

By *and12Couple  over a year ago

flint

I’ve had a bit of Botox ,micro bladed eyebrows touch of filler and lips touch up a little

love it and to top it if he always pays

"I tint my eyebrows and dye my hair, and get my lashes done.

I’d love tear trough fillers as my eyes look so tired! I’d love a boob lift too x"

I’ve had my eyebrows micro bladed too. They were so fair and non existent before and I was fed up of filling them in.

It gives me confidence so why the hell not?

By *mf123Man  over a year ago

the space between spaces

I once had a toe nail removed because the previous one grew back yellow and weird the next nail was much better

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Also have scalp micropigmentation, basically have my hair line tattooed on as I was like a monk.

The confidence boost was well worth it and a couple of my mates have had it done since too.

All over

"Also have scalp micropigmentation, basically have my hair line tattooed on as I was like a monk.

The confidence boost was well worth it and a couple of my mates have had it done since too. "

I know someone who had that done and really suits them.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"Yes iv ad botox few times and also fibro blast once love botox it makes me feel better about myself x"

I was quoted about 5k to fix my face properly - surgical brow lift , 5 point fillers, Botox etc I said my face isn’t worth that much

Anyway he said that’s my only option anything else will look like you’ve had work done which is really bad apparently if you can tell it means it went wrong ?

So I know a few people on and off here are are aesthetic nurses and they said try it , just he really careful where you put it on your forehead or it could push it down and also do micro needling and PRP to get a note younger face.

Anyway I’m not telling you If I did or not.

By *StepsAheadMan  over a year ago

Lancs

Ive got turkey teeth if that counts haha

I plan to get my eyebrows microbladed in the summer. Illness has left them patchy and I'm quite self conscious about them as a result. I hate having to colour them in.

If I wasn't terrified of hospitals and things going wrong I'd probably consider a boob reduction and lift. Sadly I'm very scared - so much they will have to stay saggy and too big.

I'm totally selling myself in this post

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

The usual hair dye, I had Botox for migraines it didn't touch my wrinkles though and would definitely get it.

I looked into a boob enlargement after having my 1st child they were left deflated, luckily after the 2nd they've grown again along with the rest of me.

Mrs

I've not had anything done and won't be having anything. I feel comfortable with my ageing and try to maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep myself in trim. Totally understand people getting things done to fix bits or to increase self esteem and confidence

Usual hair dye when I was younger. Eyebrow tints and eyelash tints very rarely, not really worth mentioning.

And breast enlargement done years ago.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Nope nothing absolutely nothing

By *MisschiefxTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I've had full body laser hair removal and my ears pinned. Regularly get eye brow waxes but haven't had gel nails for a while.

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Tinted eyebrows and a boob reduction

All over

"I've had full body laser hair removal and my ears pinned. Regularly get eye brow waxes but haven't had gel nails for a while. "

A dear friend had the hair removal. He was very hairy and for some reason was bothering him and was open about it to everyone. His wife kept telling him there was nothing wrong but relented in the end. It cost a bit but he is now happy. He said they were able to do all areas which surprised me but apparently it was possible. He even did the beard etc. Not sure how long it took him though.

By *ellaseasWoman  over a year ago

catch me if you can

I went for a consultation for a boob job 20 years ago, I'm very glad now I decided against it. I'm not saying I never would in the future though.

I would like a little botox.

And I dye my greys

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

What!! And spoil these looks, not a chance

By *MisschiefxTV/TS  over a year ago

London

"I've had full body laser hair removal and my ears pinned. Regularly get eye brow waxes but haven't had gel nails for a while.

A dear friend had the hair removal. He was very hairy and for some reason was bothering him and was open about it to everyone. His wife kept telling him there was nothing wrong but relented in the end. It cost a bit but he is now happy. He said they were able to do all areas which surprised me but apparently it was possible. He even did the beard etc. Not sure how long it took him though. "

I never liked having body hair so I got rid of it. Yeah they do all areas. It's really painful and takes a few hours. You need to do that a minimum of 8 times too. You get it done and then go back 6 weeks later and get it done again etc

All over

"I've had full body laser hair removal and my ears pinned. Regularly get eye brow waxes but haven't had gel nails for a while.

A dear friend had the hair removal. He was very hairy and for some reason was bothering him and was open about it to everyone. His wife kept telling him there was nothing wrong but relented in the end. It cost a bit but he is now happy. He said they were able to do all areas which surprised me but apparently it was possible. He even did the beard etc. Not sure how long it took him though.

I never liked having body hair so I got rid of it. Yeah they do all areas. It's really painful and takes a few hours. You need to do that a minimum of 8 times too. You get it done and then go back 6 weeks later and get it done again etc "

Good you stuck to it and hope it makes you happy

"I had surgery on my varicose veins, which went wrong, and resulted in spinal damage, so never again. Would still love smooth legs though.

Fuller boobs which don't sag would be good, but have better things to spend money on."

That sounds awful. How the heck?Thought something so minor like various veins wouldn't go wrong at all.

By *ust a little bit moreWoman  over a year ago

kendal

I colour my hair....

That doesn't count tho does It.

I wouldn't say no to plastic surgery tho!

I had my lips done twice (pretty much all gone down now) & I had botox last year (needs redoing). I used to be dead against botox and filler but I miss my face like it haha xx

By *aggonerMan  over a year ago

for a penny

"i haven't.. although if i had the money, i'd have the whole whack! lips, botox, brows.. whatever else i could throw money at to make me look better.

meh.. a girl can dream! Px "

Any of that would spoil you. You look just great as you are.

(Which you know, really).

» Add a new message to this topic