FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Period sex

Period sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I wanted to do a serious thread today because I wanted to hear some perspectives. Please, all opinions welcome!

So how do we feel about period sex? Yes? No? Why do we feel the way we feel? If we’re not into it, is that an outdated potentially problematic view of a natural thing? What’s the vibe?

Happy Saturday!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not for me. A problem with the implant meant we had to do this for months and it’s a complete mood killer. Blood isn’t sexy.

Hell no. I don't care if it's considered problematic.

By *ts the taking part thatMan  over a year ago

southampton

"Not for me. A problem with the implant meant we had to do this for months and it’s a complete mood killer. Blood isn’t sexy."

I agree, have had a little experience of this when the lady has just started on the day when very faint but just not for me.

That said I,m well aware it can be a time that some women are very aroused but can have plenty of fun without penetration.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I do but only with my husband and only in the shower.

My horn can be off the scale when I'm on my period so needs must.

"Not for me. A problem with the implant meant we had to do this for months and it’s a complete mood killer. Blood isn’t sexy.

I agree, have had a little experience of this when the lady has just started on the day when very faint but just not for me.

That said I,m well aware it can be a time that some women are very aroused but can have plenty of fun without penetration. "

Instinctively I don’t think we’re wired to feel aroused when we see blood. Obviously it’s a bit shit if that’s when certain women are more horny but at least they know how men feel when we’re not allowed to touch big old pregnancy boobs

By *endricks321Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

It's a no from me. I know plenty that do but I just wouldn't be comfortable or relaxed!

It's not about how others view it for me. I'm moody, bleeding like a tap and it stinks.. probably the most unsexy time for me so sex is the last thing on my mind.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I do enjoy it, probably because it eases my cramps massively and I'm horny as hell. There is obviously a iron smell with the blood but that doesn't bother me or the other half. And it's not as messy as I had thought it would be.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Maybe on the day or days when it's stopping, but not in full flow. Too messy and I pass clots the size of golf balls. Actually, I won't be having periods for the foreseeable and honestly, it's one of the best things that's ever happened. I fucking hate my periods and very glad to be rid of them. Hopefully forever!

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

OP.. as with all things, some do and some don't.

There are many things to consider, such as..

• amount of blood. Some women bleed very little and others bleed a large amount.

•protection. Pads? Tampons? Cup? Combination?

•pain. Some women have painless periods, and others will be in excruciating pain.

•other period symptoms include bloating, fluid retention, back pain, nausea, fatigue, anaemia, changes in appetite, mood changes, to name a few..

•libido varies. Sometimes women are absolutely not interested and other times they have a raging horn.

My advice would be to talk to her about how she's feeling. She may appreciate kindness and a gentle snuggle more than anything else.

Hope this helps.

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman  over a year ago

In the clouds

It's a no from me. If anyone even touches me they get a slap. Wait until its over and I make up for it, as horny as hell

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Yes. Just pop a towel down on the bed and crack on

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Mine have stopped now, so not something for me to worry about, but in my fertile days we would in the shower as the horn is rampant

By *erence IIMan  over a year ago

Irrelevant

In my own limited and highly subjective experience the single biggest factor is the type of period my partner is experiencing. My ex wife typically had light periods and (at least when she was younger) had little discomfort or mood change and we were quite happy to continue as normal with just a towel on the bed. I've known other women though for whom periods are extremely painful and very heavy and for then the answer would be absolutely not.

I guess like most aspects of human choice, there will be some who make particular choices for what others may consider the wrong reasons and many who simply prefer one thing or another. Trying to pin the choices people make to a binary option will inevitably piss a lot of people off.

"Not for me. A problem with the implant meant we had to do this for months and it’s a complete mood killer. Blood isn’t sexy."

I agree that it feels like a mood killer. Someone I have been with really wants it and I feel so bad for having a problem with it. But I can’t find it as sexy I don’t know

"Hell no. I don't care if it's considered problematic. "

I’m not surprised by this

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

With someone I trust, because I feel more vulnerable and at risk of being judged when I’m on, then I would and do - I’d say it’s because I’m really horny then but truth is I’m really horny pretty much all the time I’m awake! I wouldn’t be upset if a guy didn’t want to though, but I would be upset at how he expressed the no, because it is just a natural process and shaming me for it is not on.

What I also love from a partner when on is a fist nuzzled in my lower back placing pressure whilst cuddling. That helps the pain, and I’m so appreciative of the care.

"I do but only with my husband and only in the shower.

My horn can be off the scale when I'm on my period so needs must."

That’s also a thing isn’t it. If your partner is really horny it can be a lot to keep turning them down.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I love it. A FWB I had loved it too so it was happy days and some of the best sex of my life was during my period.

Since then, haven’t known anyone who likes it. Some guys say they don’t mind it but they do.

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere else

Only with a long term and trusted partner.

La la land

"I do enjoy it, probably because it eases my cramps massively and I'm horny as hell. There is obviously a iron smell with the blood but that doesn't bother me or the other half. And it's not as messy as I had thought it would be. "

But I would add, if my other half didn't want that would be fine also. Appreciate it's not for everyone

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It exacerbates my cramping. It's a no from me

"It's a no from me. I know plenty that do but I just wouldn't be comfortable or relaxed!"

I hear this.

"Not for me. A problem with the implant meant we had to do this for months and it’s a complete mood killer. Blood isn’t sexy.

I agree that it feels like a mood killer. Someone I have been with really wants it and I feel so bad for having a problem with it. But I can’t find it as sexy I don’t know "

In that situation I probably still would. I’m sure your sexual partner (not sure on the terminology with you being poly)would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

By *mf123Man  over a year ago

the space between spaces

Too many clothes to tear off in the 1800s much better now

Ok- do we think that it should be, in an ideal world, viewed as no big deal because it’s natural and normal?

I really don’t like period sex. I don’t like that it’s messy. I don’t like the idea of the foreplay or other things. I also don’t think the smell and other things are particularly sexy and can be a bit of a turn off.

I think I’m like, is that stuff I should be unpacking and unlearning? Idk v hard.

I have done it in the past with Mr but it just makes a mess and I’d rather not have to deal with it afterwards. I prefer to wait now. It can be frustrating at times because it does make me super horny when I have them but I just have some alone time instead

North West

"Ok- do we think that it should be, in an ideal world, viewed as no big deal because it’s natural and normal?

I really don’t like period sex. I don’t like that it’s messy. I don’t like the idea of the foreplay or other things. I also don’t think the smell and other things are particularly sexy and can be a bit of a turn off.

I think I’m like, is that stuff I should be unpacking and unlearning? Idk v hard. "

Taking a shit is natural, but it stinks and it's pretty usual not to want to be involved with shit unless you really have to.

Natural doesn't equal tolerable or pleasant. So long as there's no shaming or negative descriptions of the period to your partner (which I couldn't imagine you doing), then politely declining for the reasons you've explained is absolutely fine.

It good personal tho I wrap up no hands or mouth either

"Ok- do we think that it should be, in an ideal world, viewed as no big deal because it’s natural and normal?

I think I’m like, is that stuff I should be unpacking and unlearning? Idk v hard. "

I mean, it’s blood at the end of the day. The last thing I’d want to be covered in while having sex is someone else’s blood. While it’s obviously natural and we can’t help it, I wouldn’t blame anyone for saying they weren’t comfortable with it.

No. I think if that’s the way you feel about it you shouldn’t change just because others say so. If that’s one of your boundaries then it should be respected. I realise this contradicts my last post but I’ve put a bit more thought into it.

By *horehouseprincessWoman  over a year ago

small town near Munich

Agree with all of this and will so have to try the cuddling with the fist at the back? Sounds awesome!

"With someone I trust, because I feel more vulnerable and at risk of being judged when I’m on, then I would and do - I’d say it’s because I’m really horny then but truth is I’m really horny pretty much all the time I’m awake! I wouldn’t be upset if a guy didn’t want to though, but I would be upset at how he expressed the no, because it is just a natural process and shaming me for it is not on.

What I also love from a partner when on is a fist nuzzled in my lower back placing pressure whilst cuddling. That helps the pain, and I’m so appreciative of the care. "

North West

"It good personal tho I wrap up no hands or mouth either "

See, to me, there's no point even starting sexual activity if no hands or mouth involved. So aside my heavy bleeding and giant clot situation, another reason for not wanting period sex.

La la land

I don't see it as being different to anal, some like it some don't. Having a poo is a natural thing, doesn't mean you want to insert your ding a ling up a bum. I don't absolutely love kissing and snogging but some say it's not proper sex without it. As with everything it's all about how the individual feels. I don't think anyone should push themselves out of what they feel comfortable with.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

It's a no from me.

I think I’m like, is that stuff I should be unpacking and unlearning? Idk v hard.

No. I think if that’s the way you feel about it you shouldn’t change just because others say so. If that’s one of your boundaries then it should be respected. I realise this contradicts my last post but I’ve put a bit more thought into it. "

Haha owe need to normalise changing opinions on things when allowed more time to think!!

But yeah where I’m getting to is, it’s a boundary I’ve set, why can’t we just respect that?

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

Not had. I’ll be happy with some suki suki

"With someone I trust, because I feel more vulnerable and at risk of being judged when I’m on, then I would and do - I’d say it’s because I’m really horny then but truth is I’m really horny pretty much all the time I’m awake! I wouldn’t be upset if a guy didn’t want to though, but I would be upset at how he expressed the no, because it is just a natural process and shaming me for it is not on.

What I also love from a partner when on is a fist nuzzled in my lower back placing pressure whilst cuddling. That helps the pain, and I’m so appreciative of the care. "

*takes notes *

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I wonder how many guys would be so horny for it if they were doing the cleaning up after it

By *rettyflamingoCouple  over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

It’s a yes for me but with the bf , towels on the bed or in the shower. I’m always at my horniest when I have my period, so why not. But I know it’s not for everyone my ex husband who I was with for 20 years wouldn’t go near me when Mother Nature arrived.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's hard to know what's natural dislike and what's taught.

With C I really don’t care if she’s on her period to be honest!

Mr

"I wonder how many guys would be so horny for it if they were doing the cleaning up after it "

You should conduct a survey!!

I mean, it’s blood at the end of the day. The last thing I’d want to be covered in while having sex is someone else’s blood. While it’s obviously natural and we can’t help it, I wouldn’t blame anyone for saying they weren’t comfortable with it. "

Yeah that’s real

Taking a shit is natural, but it stinks and it's pretty usual not to want to be involved with shit unless you really have to.

Natural doesn't equal tolerable or pleasant. So long as there's no shaming or negative descriptions of the period to your partner (which I couldn't imagine you doing), then politely declining for the reasons you've explained is absolutely fine.

"

You know me, I’m literally always trying as hard as possibly to not offend

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

I don't think it's problematic, nor a sign of unprocessed societal conventions. If it's not for you, it's not. There's no shaming in your language, no shame shown towards others. It's not something you enjoy, that doesn't make you an awful person.

I'd only ever had period sex with my fiancé until I met a dear friend. For one, I can be in pain. Tired. Grumpy. Bleed an awful lot. I have a high libido but don't feel sexy which is far from a winning combination.

In the morning after a delightful long weekend with the dear friend, I woke up to find my period had started. I was a bit miffed because, well, the fucking is truly something else and I'd woken up wanting more of him. I thought we'd gently kiss and snuggle but it quickly became more than that - slow gentle thrusts, building me up to a heightened state in which every time his cock slid in me I'd quickly orgasm around it.

I quickly forgot about my period and enjoyed that intimacy, the primal nature of it. My sensitivity was increased, the way he fucked me was sheet clenchingly intense. Like he couldn't get enough of me and wanted to make me feel good, regardless of my bleeding.

It was so fucking hot....

To the point where I couldn't walk to the car after properly and sat in a daze for the drive home.

If you enjoy it? Great. If not, that's absolutely fine.

I'm not in a rush to have period sex any time soon. But if I have more memories like that?

I wouldn't be mad.

Yes, but softly softly as it made me very tender and sensitive.. But also off the scale of horniness!

Best Os have been on periods

I don't mind it at all, though my past partners haven't all been into it. I just put down a towel or two, to deal with any mess. Or take things to the shower instead.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I wouldn’t. I did with my husband a few times over the years but I’m not a fan

By *mf123Man  over a year ago

the space between spaces

I dont mind it with the right woman dont mind any of it its no different than a good raw steak

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I wouldn’t. I did with my husband a few times over the years but I’m not a fan "

I did with my wife, but it made her sore, so, gave it a miss. One week out of four wasn't going to kill me.....available for offers though now

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I wouldn’t. I did with my husband a few times over the years but I’m not a fan

I did with my wife, but it made her sore, so, gave it a miss. One week out of four wasn't going to kill me.....available for offers though now "

One week out of 4! It was one year out of 4 eventually haha. If that!

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I wouldn’t. I did with my husband a few times over the years but I’m not a fan

I did with my wife, but it made her sore, so, gave it a miss. One week out of four wasn't going to kill me.....available for offers though now

One week out of 4! It was one year out of 4 eventually haha. If that!"

He was doing it wrong

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I don't think this would be for me. I'd be far too squeamish and would rather wait.

By *akandaForeverMan  over a year ago

london

Some of the best sex I’ve had has been with women on their period. Something about it being that time of the month just makes them and me go wild . I’m all for it.

By *r-8-BBCMan  over a year ago

LONDON

"So I wanted to do a serious thread today because I wanted to hear some perspectives. Please, all opinions welcome!

So how do we feel about period sex? Yes? No? Why do we feel the way we feel? If we’re not into it, is that an outdated potentially problematic view of a natural thing? What’s the vibe?

Happy Saturday! "

Women seem to be very horny during their period. I have done this type of sex plenty of times. I do not find anything wrong.

By *ally_be_coolWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

It's a yes from me, and I don't think I've ever slept with a man who's not been down? Maybe that just speaks to the kind of man who finds me sexy and vice versa; I don't think I'd want to sleep with someone who would be put off by this, not deliberately, I just don't think we'd find the same things sexy.

By *zBoy123Man  over a year ago

London.

In the Hell's Angels you get your "Red Wings" if you go down during this, errrr, period.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It's many many years since I had a period but it was a definite no from me. I had really heavy periods and lost large clots of blood

Not pleasant for anyone

By *tsalwaysthequietonesCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

It's always been a hard no from me, I suffer from terrible periods and I usually look and feel like shite for a good 5 days atleast.

However

I had a (2nd day on) hot bath to ease the cramps yesterday and then just laid on a towel on the bed to air dry off and try to relax, knowing I was all squeaky clean, fresh and exposed really got me going. Next thing I know, Mr P is ontop of me and we had the most intense, passionate, slow sex ending with a mind blowing orgasm. All was well with the world until reality kicked back in with the cleanup situation and we both looked a little sheepish and rather pink

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Enthusiastic yes from Alice.

I don't mind, from me.

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

Nae danger

Get the towel

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 23/05/23 18:40:29]

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I used to be super horny on my period it also eased the cramps and felt much more sensitive, however the Mr wasn't a fan, no periods these days but period sex was awesome!

Although I do hardly bleed while laying down so it was never that messy.

Mrs

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Its a no from me

I tend to feel grouchy, bloated and sore.

I generally feel sexier the week before it comes.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Periods tend to leave me swinging between raging horn and just rage.

I don't mind it so much myself in terms of mess, but I know not everyone is a fan, and most times I'd rather just edge myself until everyone can have a good time without feeling gross. Or just make the most of my throat and ass in the meantime

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

[Removed by poster at 23/05/23 18:48:54]

By *isiek 777Man  over a year ago

Telford

"So I wanted to do a serious thread today because I wanted to hear some perspectives. Please, all opinions welcome!

Happy Saturday! "

It helps my gf, so happy to deliver.

How does it help?

Well, easies pain and ups her mood

Happy Saturday! "

Ehm, it's a no for me. I feel dirty doing it then. However I happened to have sex couple of times when I thought I finished my period and it came out of blue. The guys loved it.

By *ooleyMan  over a year ago

lancaster

I've had plenty of times that there's been a little blood appear - different causes in a few cases too. With a long-tern partner though, it's not too much of a problem.

By *ooleyMan  over a year ago

lancaster

That sounds dodge. By different causes I mean calendar timings a bit off etc etc. Just everyday surprises.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I don't have a physical problem with it and did it with partners quite happily prior to the incident but I was sexually assaulted while on my period so it can be a bit emotionally complex. Fortunately I don't have periods anymore so I don't have to think about it.

I don't have an issue with period sex. But my partner refuses to do it unless I'm light. I don't mind but I'm always desperate for dick when it's that time of the month so I always feel a bit frustrated.

It is something I enjoyed with my ex

There is a certain closeness that comes through such intimacy

It felt different, not naughty, not kinky, just personal on another level

The warmth of her fanny and the feeling of being inside her at that time just felt amazing

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

My two most memorable period sex experiences are thus;

The woman I was seeing who asked me to do it because her hubby never would….

And;

The woman I was seeing who really wanted me to fuck her while on her period, and I was fine with it, but she wasn’t, until she said the (to me) famous line……”just put it in a little….”

By *ubbles72Woman  over a year ago

HEBDEN BRIDGE

"Yes. Just pop a towel down on the bed and crack on "

Exactly

By *fcman1993Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Period sex is a big yes for me! I find it really erotic!

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Don't have them any more

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Not for me although I am at my horniest on my period so it is a shame.

Mrs

If its with an fwb or long term partner 100% for period play.. so sensitive and better orgasms but otherwise no x

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Isn't that what dark towels are for?

Why would you want to have sex with a punctuation mark?

Nope I seen enough blood in my life. Don't want to see it doing something in enjoy.

By *929Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Definitely not

By *agpie and RavenCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

I used to regularly with ex wife. Obviously not an issue now . . . Someone I used to work with said he loved going down on his wife when she was on

Frank

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I am good with it, after the first day... It's usually the worst, pain and flow wise... But I use sponges so it's not messy at all, anyway

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"It's not about how others view it for me. I'm moody, bleeding like a tap and it stinks.. probably the most unsexy time for me so sex is the last thing on my mind. "

Agree 100%

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

"Why would you want to have sex with a punctuation mark? "

Why would you question( mark ) it....

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Happy Saturday! "

I have period sex. It doesn't bother me. It's up to the man. he's entitled to say no.

There are sex tampons that sex workers use.

There was a thread about this before. funnily enough I'm on my period now. the worse thing about it is the physical illness and mood swings but I'm getting better at managing both with some professional help.

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

No, not for me. I can’t relax and enjoy myself properly cos I’m thinking about the aftermath

near Putney Heath

I agree that it feels like a mood killer. Someone I have been with really wants it and I feel so bad for having a problem with it. But I can’t find it as sexy I don’t know "

You are entitled to say no for any reason.

near Putney Heath

It's literally the same for people who don't like anal sex. No judgment. No one should be forced into a shit hole or a blood hole.

near Putney Heath

"I wonder how many guys would be so horny for it if they were doing the cleaning up after it "

I had it with two play partners and they had to do the cleanup afterwards because I went to their place....Some men won't refuse sex when the horn is really bad.

When I was married, shower towels and sex tampons. It eased the pain for me but I see that it makes it worst for others.

near Putney Heath

"I don't have a physical problem with it and did it with partners quite happily prior to the incident but I was sexually assaulted while on my period so it can be a bit emotionally complex. Fortunately I don't have periods anymore so I don't have to think about it. "

Sorry to hear about the sexual assault.

near Putney Heath

"I don't have an issue with period sex. But my partner refuses to do it unless I'm light. I don't mind but I'm always desperate for dick when it's that time of the month so I always feel a bit frustrated. "

My toys work well for me... Lol!

near Putney Heath

"My two most memorable period sex experiences are thus;

And;

The woman I was seeing who really wanted me to fuck her while on her period, and I was fine with it, but she wasn’t, until she said the (to me) famous line……”just put it in a little….” "

I had a guy who was trying to put it in a little. ( was not on the period then) Eventually I got on top and shoved it in balls deep. Lol!

a little....what are we 18-year-old virgins?

near Putney Heath

"Isn't that what dark towels are for? "

All my towels and sheets are dark blue...Lol!

By *tsJustKateWoman  over a year ago

London

Rank!!!

By *eroMacrMan  over a year ago

Kincardine

It is not an issue for me. I’m not the one having the period though so I let them decide!

Preferably not on the heaviest days when I just feel bit tender all over but bring on orgasms as pain relief when it calms down a little

T

Ps. There is always tampon & anal

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"My two most memorable period sex experiences are thus;

And;

The woman I was seeing who really wanted me to fuck her while on her period, and I was fine with it, but she wasn’t, until she said the (to me) famous line……”just put it in a little….”

I had a guy who was trying to put it in a little. ( was not on the period then) Eventually I got on top and shoved it in balls deep. Lol!

a little....what are we 18-year-old virgins?"

For me, I can still see the anguish in her eyes, her craving my cock inside her, but not wanting to see “the aftermath”, yet she needed me in her…… that was so horny for me, seeing her raw, natural desire…

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

A candle or two in the bathroom, lights off, shower on, and then hop in together and enjoy how horny she is...

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Absolute hard no. The thought just makes me queasy.

» Add a new message to this topic