FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How lazy are you

How lazy are you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think im the laziest person i know. If i can find a short cut to doing something i will. I even amaze myself at how lazy i can be at times llol. Im just dissappointed that it took me three days to realize that if i gave the decorator a door key i wouldnt have to get up to let him in, so now i dont have to get up at 7.30am tomorrow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"I think im the laziest person i know. If i can find a short cut to doing something i will. I even amaze myself at how lazy i can be at times llol. Im just dissappointed that it took me three days to realize that if i gave the decorator a door key i wouldnt have to get up to let him in, so now i dont have to get up at 7.30am tomorrow"

3 days ???? thats lazy thinking for you xxx

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I think im the laziest person i know. If i can find a short cut to doing something i will. I even amaze myself at how lazy i can be at times llol. Im just dissappointed that it took me three days to realize that if i gave the decorator a door key i wouldnt have to get up to let him in, so now i dont have to get up at 7.30am tomorrow

3 days ???? thats lazy thinking for you xxx"

Well two mornings ive had to get up but only thought about it today lol. Letting myself down in my old age lol

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"I think im the laziest person i know. If i can find a short cut to doing something i will. I even amaze myself at how lazy i can be at times llol. Im just dissappointed that it took me three days to realize that if i gave the decorator a door key i wouldnt have to get up to let him in, so now i dont have to get up at 7.30am tomorrow

3 days ???? thats lazy thinking for you xxx

Well two mornings ive had to get up but only thought about it today lol. Letting myself down in my old age lol"

enjoy your lay in xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think im the laziest person i know. If i can find a short cut to doing something i will. I even amaze myself at how lazy i can be at times llol. Im just dissappointed that it took me three days to realize that if i gave the decorator a door key i wouldnt have to get up to let him in, so now i dont have to get up at 7.30am tomorrow"

7.30am Sod that!

When we go to plaster or decorate we get there at 9ish.

I know I don't want anyone knocking me up at silly o'clock, damn sure no one else does either.

9am is far more of a respectable time, people don't want you catching them first thing.

Besides.....theres mor chance of a cuppa while your setting your stall out if you get there later!

XXXX

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I win at lazy stakes hun I only got up at 5:30pm today!!!!

OK I only went to bed at lunchtime and was up all night as always but still I beat you you must try harder you know

Shona

x x x

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

7.30am Sod that!

When we go to plaster or decorate we get there at 9ish.

I know I don't want anyone knocking me up at silly o'clock, damn sure no one else does either.

9am is far more of a respectable time, people don't want you catching them first thing.

Besides.....theres mor chance of a cuppa while your setting your stall out if you get there later!

XXXX"

I have to leave at half 7 to get to work - so if you werent at mine by then - you wouldnt get IN never mind a cuppa tea!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic