FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are adult women in schoolgirl outfits hot?

Cue all the people slating it and shaming it... have a day off. Let people that think it's hot have a moment!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t know what the answer is in that one. I suspect it could be linked to a woman who looks innocent and corruptible.

-*im not a psychiatrist.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Do you think it’s hot op?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Morning Bruce

I'd say it's a tricky one

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

I think it’s tongue in cheek with over the top uniforms.

"Are adult women in schoolgirl outfits hot?

Cue all the people slating it and shaming it... have a day off. Let people that think it's hot have a moment!"

You're no fun, I was hoping for the full argument and not the one pound five minute one.

"Do you think it’s hot op?"

Take a guess and yes you'd be right

Paradise, Herts

"Do you think it’s hot op?

Take a guess and yes you'd be right "

Haha. I do too. Plenty don’t though. I remember a thread like this before. Good luck

Cue all the people slating it and shaming it... have a day off. Let people that think it's hot have a moment!

You're no fun, I was hoping for the full argument and not the one pound five minute one."

I think it's sick and degrading and blah blah blah... heard and seen it all before.

A sexy forum user has uploaded one. Tell me you wouldn't want that on/under you

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Cue all the people slating it and shaming it... have a day off. Let people that think it's hot have a moment!"

It’s strange isn’t it. Even stranger as no man given the chance would ever sleep with a school girl would they , that would never ever happen

It’s strange isn’t it. Even stranger as no man given the chance would ever sleep with a school girl would they , that would never ever happen "

Here it starts...

Dubai / Nottingham

It’s strange isn’t it. Even stranger as no man given the chance would ever sleep with a school girl would they , that would never ever happen

Here it starts... "

I’ve also wondered why one of the all time top female fantasies is the same as a really horrible / life changing crime

Sex is an odd thing….

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

I have two very cool uniforms , one is an anime style that gets quite a lot of comments out at clubs / bars

Paradise, Herts

[Removed by poster at 29/03/23 09:19:33]

Here it starts...

I’ve also wondered why one of the all time top female fantasies is the same as a really horrible / life changing crime

Sex is an odd thing…."

Isn't it more just women in white shirts tie and skirt?

I guess some office jobs might have that too, but not many!

Paradise, Herts

Here it starts...

Sex is an odd thing….

I guess some office jobs might have that too, but not many!"

Open shirts, fishnet stockings, short skirt, pigtails. That look is sexy. It’s not weird!

"…..

Open shirts, fishnet stockings, short skirt, pigtails. That look is sexy. It’s not weird!"

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Here it starts...

Sex is an odd thing….

I guess some office jobs might have that too, but not many!"

I think its the ideaolgy behind it thats weird, innocent school girl look sort of sexualised...not for me and no, not very sexy

Dubai / Nottingham

Here it starts...

Sex is an odd thing….

Open shirts, fishnet stockings, short skirt, pigtails. That look is sexy. It’s not weird!"

Our receptionist wears a tie , long white socks and short skirt , ballet shoes, sits their blowing bubble gum playing with her pigtails and a pretty pink pencil case, it’s perfectly normal office behaviour, none of the guys even notice her

Here it starts...

Sex is an odd thing….

Open shirts, fishnet stockings, short skirt, pigtails. That look is sexy. It’s not weird!

Our receptionist wears a tie , long white socks and short skirt , ballet shoes, sits their blowing bubble gum playing with her pigtails and a pretty pink pencil case, it’s perfectly normal office behaviour, none of the guys even notice her "

Sounds hot to me!

By *oofy321Man  over a year ago

moon base zero

some people can't separate fantasy from real schoolgirls ,Gary glitter loved a school outfit so I find it creepy...just my opinion, but I find your "have a day off,let people think its hot" tells me you don't have children

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I like women in most things, but dress up role play isn't for me, school girl, nurse etc just does nothing for me.

Mrs

"I like women in most things, but dress up role play isn't for me, school girl, nurse etc just does nothing for me.

Mrs "

Whole heartedly agree.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Part of it will be a hint of nostalgia for some. When we were that age ourselves, it was hot. It's what the girls were like... Of course the "costume" is upped to the extreme for the fantasy.

It is the outfit and uniform on a woman that is hot for most, rooted in nostalgia. For some it will be a more questionable place.

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

School uniforms are one thing, but how adults dress on here pretending to be wearing school uniforms is something else in my mind as it's not really the same thing.

Since when did open shirts,fishnets, high heels,white frilly knickers and pig tails be listed under a school uniform attire?

You carry on loving it OP if it does it for you but once you become a parent it's really not a sexy suggestion!

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

"School uniforms are one thing, but how adults dress on here pretending to be wearing school uniforms is something else in my mind as it's not really the same thing.

Since when did open shirts,fishnets, high heels,white frilly knickers and pig tails be listed under a school uniform attire?

You carry on loving it OP if it does it for you but once you become a parent it's really not a sexy suggestion! "

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"School uniforms are one thing, but how adults dress on here pretending to be wearing school uniforms is something else in my mind as it's not really the same thing.

You carry on loving it OP if it does it for you but once you become a parent it's really not a sexy suggestion! "

Some people just naturally are able to disassociate things from stuff. Not everyone can, or finds it as easy to do.

Brains are complex on an individual level, disassociation and compartmentalising is as natural and easy as breathing for some, for others they simply struggle to even fathom it nevermind even do it.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

I’ve never really been into this. Not from any moral perspective, just that I know it’s only a costume. Let’s be clear - that doesn’t mean I wish it wasn’t just a costume!!!

It just means I find it difficult to get into the whole role play thing because I can’t suspend disbelief (cue blackadder quotes….).

In my head, I know it’s a 46 year old woman in attire that she probably wouldn’t have worn at school anyway

Paradise, Herts

"I’ve never really been into this. Not from any moral perspective, just that I know it’s only a costume. Let’s be clear - that doesn’t mean I wish it wasn’t just a costume!!!

It just means I find it difficult to get into the whole role play thing because I can’t suspend disbelief (cue blackadder quotes….).

In my head, I know it’s a 46 year old woman in attire that she probably wouldn’t have worn at school anyway "

I don’t mean roleplay as a school girl. That is weird. I think the sexy schoolgirl look is hot. Same as the sexy secretary look is hot

Boo's World

You carry on loving it OP if it does it for you but once you become a parent it's really not a sexy suggestion!

Some people just naturally are able to disassociate things from stuff. Not everyone can, or finds it as easy to do.

Brains are complex on an individual level, disassociation and compartmentalising is as natural and easy as breathing for some, for others they simply struggle to even fathom it nevermind even do it."

Thats fair enough but finding something that's aimed towards someone underage will never be sexy or a turn on for me,schoolgirl/dress up/role-play just doesn't fit in the same category for myself and no doubt many others.

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

I don’t find it hot

Dubai / Nottingham

Brains are complex on an individual level, disassociation and compartmentalising is as natural and easy as breathing for some, for others they simply struggle to even fathom it nevermind even do it."

I agree with this, you see it as kink shaming here all the time for various things , which some of the replies here are also.

Some are just white knights repeating what they think makes them look good decent blokes.

I thiink - anyone who struggles to understand why the school girl fantasy or the other other one i mentioned that lots of women like , they have more issues than the people who enjoy them

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

There will always be people that will judge when someone finds a adult dressed up looking sexy and innocent wrong because they fail to realise it's 2 adults I guess. They probably judge when it comes to the female dressing as a sexy teacher and the guy playing the student as well. Maybe they're really bad at role playing, maybe they need to lighten up and not make it out to be something it's not. Just enjoy your thing Brucey

Your internet

"I’ve never really been into this. Not from any moral perspective, just that I know it’s only a costume. Let’s be clear - that doesn’t mean I wish it wasn’t just a costume!!!

In my head, I know it’s a 46 year old woman in attire that she probably wouldn’t have worn at school anyway

I don’t mean roleplay as a school girl. That is weird. I think the sexy schoolgirl look is hot. Same as the sexy secretary look is hot "

I know lovely and that wasn’t a response to your post Just my unadulterated thoughts.

Port talbot

I don’t mean roleplay as a school girl. That is weird. I think the sexy schoolgirl look is hot. Same as the sexy secretary look is hot "

I reckon you could be the teacher Nora, see you with the cane bossing

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

It's contextual. So they can have half a day off.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

P.S. Brucey. Don't tell people what to think or what to say.

Why don't those in favour have a day off ?

Your internet

I don’t mean roleplay as a school girl. That is weird. I think the sexy schoolgirl look is hot. Same as the sexy secretary look is hot

I reckon you could be the teacher Nora, see you with the cane bossing "

At hellfire club in sunbury they actually have a full classroom set up for this very proclivity.

Paradise, Herts

I reckon you could be the teacher Nora, see you with the cane bossing "

hell yes. Line up lads!

Port talbot

I reckon you could be the teacher Nora, see you with the cane bossing

At hellfire club in sunbury they actually have a full classroom set up for this very proclivity."

I've seen it, not in person.

Port talbot

I reckon you could be the teacher Nora, see you with the cane bossing hell yes. Line up lads!"

They won't be sitting all week

Paradise, Herts

I reckon you could be the teacher Nora, see you with the cane bossing hell yes. Line up lads!

They won't be sitting all week "

You first PD?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Probably stems from their first sexual desires back in the day x

Port talbot

I reckon you could be the teacher Nora, see you with the cane bossing hell yes. Line up lads!

You first PD? "

You got more chance of winning the lottery jackpot every week

I dish the discipline

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

If it ever was sexy, that stops the day you see a fiftyish shop assistant ogling your 14 year old in her knee length skirt and blouse! There are too many unpleasant attitudes underlying it.

Your internet

They won't be sitting all week "

This brings tears to my eyes!!!

Boo's World

My judgements aren't aimed at the OP or anyone else at all.

My views are mine and I'm allowed them.

Schoolgirl fantasy and role play will never be for me as its referring to the look of an underage,innocent person in a school uniform.

Turn the tables round as well how many would be asking for Schoolboy dress up role play?

Same thing applies it's not for me.

Doctors

Nurses

Headmistress

Teachers

The list goes on, but none of those are classed as something aimed at a younger person in any shape or form as they're adult professions.

The OP can crack on with whatever floats his boat but this a forum we don't need days off.

Port talbot

This brings tears to my eyes!!!"

Does that mean you're signing up to Nora’s school of punishment?

Transsexual Transylvania

"If it ever was sexy, that stops the day you see a fiftyish shop assistant ogling your 14 year old in her knee length skirt and blouse! There are too many unpleasant attitudes underlying it.

"

And I'm not saying the OP or everyone who finds this look attractive has those attitudes, just that culturally it isn't healthy and perpetuates misogynistic sexualisation and objectification of girls.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I don't see an issue with it personally. I don't see it any different to some photos I see of women posed provocatively in a Disney nightie with pigtails etc.

To me pigtails aren't really seen all that much on kids these days. And are generally a kind of cliché St Trinian look. We're all worrying about women dressing up when it's obvious they are women. Not that kids are dressing at adults and it's difficult to guess age. To me that is a lot more worrying as a parent.

Your internet

Does that mean you're signing up to Nora’s school of punishment? "

Good god man, NO!!! I mean, Nora is welcome to reward me in anyway she sees fit. But a cane to the botty is, for me, not hotty!!!

Port talbot

Good god man, NO!!! I mean, Nora is welcome to reward me in anyway she sees fit. But a cane to the botty is, for me, not hotty!!!"

She's going to be dissapointed at that

Paradise, Herts

Good god man, NO!!! I mean, Nora is welcome to reward me in anyway she sees fit. But a cane to the botty is, for me, not hotty!!!

She's going to be dissapointed at that"

Hahaha. I’ve never used a cane on anyone! Not my thing

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"Probably stems from their first sexual desires back in the day x"

I'd agree with this.

Also, they're an adult woman in a costume... It's just not an issue

Paradise, Herts

"I don't see an issue with it personally. I don't see it any different to some photos I see of women posed provocatively in a Disney nightie with pigtails etc.

To me pigtails aren't really seen all that much on kids these days. And are generally a kind of cliché St Trinian look. We're all worrying about women dressing up when it's obvious they are women. Not that kids are dressing at adults and it's difficult to guess age. To me that is a lot more worrying as a parent. "

Paradise, Herts

"Probably stems from their first sexual desires back in the day x

I'd agree with this.

Also, they're an adult woman in a costume... It's just not an issue "

Exactly. I don’t just get the issue. I don’t think of it like that. It reminds me of all those having an issue about Victoria Beckham kissing her child on the lips. For that to even seem weird to people is more weird!

I don't mind it,it's the whole 'daddy' thing that fucking weird

Paradise, Herts

"I don't mind it,it's the whole 'daddy' thing that fucking weird "

See now that I find creepy and weird as fuck. We all think different I guess

Port talbot

She's going to be dissapointed at that

Hahaha. I’ve never used a cane on anyone! Not my thing "

I usually just use my belt, it's multi purpose

Port talbot

"I don't mind it,it's the whole 'daddy' thing that fucking weird

See now that I find creepy and weird as fuck. We all think different I guess "

No kink shaming Nora, you know better than that, tut tut

Paradise, Herts

"I don't mind it,it's the whole 'daddy' thing that fucking weird

See now that I find creepy and weird as fuck. We all think different I guess

No kink shaming Nora, you know better than that, tut tut "

Meh I don’t care it’s only my opinion. Folk can do what they want. I’m sure they’re bothered that boring old Nora thinks it’s weird

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I presume it's predominantly to do with the time we first felt overpowering desire for the other sex. Plus perhaps for some the time they lost their virginity. And notions of innocence and even taboo/untouchability.

And then you add in the role-play and fact that the outfit is attempting to be intentionally arousing (when worn in that way by adults).

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Here it starts...

Sex is an odd thing…."

There's quite a bit of research on that one, which some women can find practically therapeutic.

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

Because the clothes are skimpy and tight, and you can see a lot of their body.

And perhaps it reminds you of what it felt like to be a virgin

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere only we know

My current profile pic is not me dressed as a “schoolgirl” it’s me with my bangers on display and a skirt short enough to show my foo foo. Works for me

"Because the clothes are skimpy and tight, and you can see a lot of their body.

And perhaps it reminds you of what it felt like to be a virgin "

I currently know what it’s like to be a virgin.

By *olin CunnilingusMan  over a year ago

Pretty City

I've seen threads about this before and nobody is supposed to like it

Somewhere only we know

I currently know what it’s like to be a virgin. "

Touched for the very first time?

Paradise, Herts

"I've seen threads about this before and nobody is supposed to like it "

I think you mean no men will admit to liking it in public in case they put all the women who think it’s weird off

Your internet

"My current profile pic is not me dressed as a “schoolgirl” it’s me with my bangers on display and a skirt short enough to show my foo foo. Works for me "

Well it would work for me but (and you’re going to be so embarrassed) there is something in the way!! Tut tut…. #freetheminge

Transsexual Transylvania

"My current profile pic is not me dressed as a “schoolgirl” it’s me with my bangers on display and a skirt short enough to show my foo foo. Works for me "

mao @ "foo foo"

Somewhere only we know

"My current profile pic is not me dressed as a “schoolgirl” it’s me with my bangers on display and a skirt short enough to show my foo foo. Works for me

Well it would work for me but (and you’re going to be so embarrassed) there is something in the way!! Tut tut…. #freetheminge"

Protecting my modesty

Somewhere only we know

"My current profile pic is not me dressed as a “schoolgirl” it’s me with my bangers on display and a skirt short enough to show my foo foo. Works for me

mao @ "foo foo"

"

Love me a foo foo

Your internet

Well it would work for me but (and you’re going to be so embarrassed) there is something in the way!! Tut tut…. #freetheminge

Protecting my modesty "

Modesty???!!!!!

Somewhere only we know

Protecting my modesty

Modesty???!!!!! "

#jokes

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Not for me, but I blame Britney Spears...

Transsexual Transylvania

mao @ "foo foo"

Love me a foo foo "

As long as it's not foobar!

By *uri00620Woman  over a year ago

Croydon

Here it starts...

Sex is an odd thing…."

Not necessary life changing, for me not even in top 5 shit things to have happened. Does nothing for me fantasy wise although my ex liked to talk about it during sex. I didn't find it hot particularly but equally didn't bother me either. So not just a female thing this one..... but agreed sex it's an odd thing

"P.S. Brucey. Don't tell people what to think or what to say.

Why don't those in favour have a day off ?"

I like positive threads, can't there be positive threads every once in a while?

By *olin CunnilingusMan  over a year ago

Pretty City

"I've seen threads about this before and nobody is supposed to like it

I think you mean no men will admit to liking it in public in case they put all the women who think it’s weird off "

Exactly!

Also you see guys in the forums saying that they don't like being called daddy, when some of them actually do.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not for me, but I blame Britney Spears..."

I blame St Trinians.

Paradise, Herts

I think you mean no men will admit to liking it in public in case they put all the women who think it’s weird off

Exactly!

Also you see guys in the forums saying that they don't like being called daddy, when some of them actually do. "

You get to know the ones who will say how they feel without trying to kiss arse. I like those ones

Port talbot

Exactly!

Also you see guys in the forums saying that they don't like being called daddy, when some of them actually do.

You get to know the ones who will say how they feel without trying to kiss arse. I like those ones "

Oi, I'm partial to giving a bum frenchy now and then

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

I currently know what it’s like to be a virgin. "

Aww bless!

"Not for me, but I blame Britney Spears...

I blame St Trinians."

I blame the parents.

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

*some* are hot

Port talbot

I blame St Trinians.

I blame the parents. "

I blame Woody, he looks damn sexy in a little skirt

[Removed by poster at 29/03/23 14:49:33]

Transsexual Transylvania

J'accuse!

Port talbot

I blame St Trinians.

I blame the parents.

I blame you for coming up with that idea in the first place. "

Omg, I'm genuinely worried about your next upload now

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

[Removed by poster at 29/03/23 14:51:22]

Paradise, Herts

Exactly!

You get to know the ones who will say how they feel without trying to kiss arse. I like those ones

Oi, I'm partial to giving a bum frenchy now and then "

Bum frenchy

I think it's a tad cliche personally...

I blame St Trinians.

I blame the parents.

I blame you for coming up with that idea in the first place.

Omg, I'm genuinely worried about your next upload now "

Frantically looking through my clothes…..

Port talbot

Exactly!

Bum frenchy "

That sent a drip down your leg didn't it

"I think it's a tad cliche personally..."

We want more! Well, me and Nora apparently ...

Paradise, Herts

Exactly!

Bum frenchy

That sent a drip down your leg didn't it "

you know I don’t do bums

» Add a new message to this topic