FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex tourism

Sex tourism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aza1888 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Controversial topic but whats your thoughts on sex tourism and people such as bald and bankrupt, or anyone who is purposely going to run down 3rd world countries to offer female or males sex, in exchange for promising a better life

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it

Glasgow

"Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it "
well yeah thats what I think going somewhere hooking up is one thing but designing a full holiday on the basis of sex to fuck poor locals in a worse situation than you ovbs but I wanted see other opinions on it cause you be suprised many think this is OK and partake in it regularly im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sex

The way the question is posed implies that there is a level of taking advantage of people - which is obviously not acceptable.

However if you assume that all parties are happily willing and consenting, then it becomes a question of global currency exchange rates. In the same way as cosmetic surgery tourism is, going to Turkey for dental work that costs a fraction of the price.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it well yeah thats what I think going somewhere hooking up is one thing but designing a full holiday on the basis of sex to fuck poor locals in a worse situation than you ovbs but I wanted see other opinions on it cause you be suprised many think this is OK and partake in it regularly im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sex"
Men go to Thailand all the time, the place is set up for it, I've never been nor do i have any interest in going to a country that exists on the sex industry, its a shame for the women of that country but they seem to be used to it now many escaping by marrying europeans. That guy who's been locked up for years Gary Glitter frequented the place. Poverty and holidays don't go and i avoid places that have this.

"The way the question is posed implies that there is a level of taking advantage of people - which is obviously not acceptable.

However if you assume that all parties are happily willing and consenting, then it becomes a question of global currency exchange rates. In the same way as cosmetic surgery tourism is, going to Turkey for dental work that costs a fraction of the price. "

If someone’s selling themselves for say 50p, are they truly consenting? Or are they having to do so because their quality of life is such that shagging a tourist for 50p means they eat that night?

Glasgow

"The way the question is posed implies that there is a level of taking advantage of people - which is obviously not acceptable.

However if you assume that all parties are happily willing and consenting, then it becomes a question of global currency exchange rates. In the same way as cosmetic surgery tourism is, going to Turkey for dental work that costs a fraction of the price. "

because they are being taken advantage of think of it like this they are in worse hell imaged and the devil comes and offers something ,they really don't have a choice to accept it or not and when they do in the end get fucked over as they arnt even given their side of the bargain or are payed in less currency than would purchase water in this country that is being exploited its you taken advantage of anyone on a worse situation just because of they circumstances yes they accept but they have no choice to accept they come to the negotiation with nothing to barter with

Glasgow

However if you assume that all parties are happily willing and consenting, then it becomes a question of global currency exchange rates. In the same way as cosmetic surgery tourism is, going to Turkey for dental work that costs a fraction of the price.

If someone’s selling themselves for say 50p, are they truly consenting? Or are they having to do so because their quality of life is such that shagging a tourist for 50p means they eat that night? "

exactly that god iv found like minded people i thought I'd get backlash for this

Glasgow

"Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it well yeah thats what I think going somewhere hooking up is one thing but designing a full holiday on the basis of sex to fuck poor locals in a worse situation than you ovbs but I wanted see other opinions on it cause you be suprised many think this is OK and partake in it regularly im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sexMen go to Thailand all the time, the place is set up for it, I've never been nor do i have any interest in going to a country that exists on the sex industry, its a shame for the women of that country but they seem to be used to it now many escaping by marrying europeans. That guy who's been locked up for years Gary Glitter frequented the place. Poverty and holidays don't go and i avoid places that have this. "
fuck i go to the dam but least ther there's an industry thats legal pays taxes has worker rights and fair shares etc there's a difference between choice and doing something because of circumstances of where your born

Glasgow

"Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it well yeah thats what I think going somewhere hooking up is one thing but designing a full holiday on the basis of sex to fuck poor locals in a worse situation than you ovbs but I wanted see other opinions on it cause you be suprised many think this is OK and partake in it regularly im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sexMen go to Thailand all the time, the place is set up for it, I've never been nor do i have any interest in going to a country that exists on the sex industry, its a shame for the women of that country but they seem to be used to it now many escaping by marrying europeans. That guy who's been locked up for years Gary Glitter frequented the place. Poverty and holidays don't go and i avoid places that have this. "
there's worse mate bald n bankrupt made a full youtube doing this everyone them places he visits is for sex exploiting of the local people I just ask u watch it u get what I mean these people go to places pretend to want tobknow culture and get let in and then worm into beds and leave in clouds of lies as the full trip was purposely planed as a sex trip mot as one of culture and to be a part of travel etc

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it well yeah thats what I think going somewhere hooking up is one thing but designing a full holiday on the basis of sex to fuck poor locals in a worse situation than you ovbs but I wanted see other opinions on it cause you be suprised many think this is OK and partake in it regularly im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sexMen go to Thailand all the time, the place is set up for it, I've never been nor do i have any interest in going to a country that exists on the sex industry, its a shame for the women of that country but they seem to be used to it now many escaping by marrying europeans. That guy who's been locked up for years Gary Glitter frequented the place. Poverty and holidays don't go and i avoid places that have this. there's worse mate bald n bankrupt made a full youtube doing this everyone them places he visits is for sex exploiting of the local people I just ask u watch it u get what I mean these people go to places pretend to want tobknow culture and get let in and then worm into beds and leave in clouds of lies as the full trip was purposely planed as a sex trip mot as one of culture and to be a part of travel etc"
It doesn't interest me though what others get up to, i tend to go to places that aren't totally reliant on tourism.

Glasgow

"Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it well yeah thats what I think going somewhere hooking up is one thing but designing a full holiday on the basis of sex to fuck poor locals in a worse situation than you ovbs but I wanted see other opinions on it cause you be suprised many think this is OK and partake in it regularly im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sexMen go to Thailand all the time, the place is set up for it, I've never been nor do i have any interest in going to a country that exists on the sex industry, its a shame for the women of that country but they seem to be used to it now many escaping by marrying europeans. That guy who's been locked up for years Gary Glitter frequented the place. Poverty and holidays don't go and i avoid places that have this. there's worse mate bald n bankrupt made a full youtube doing this everyone them places he visits is for sex exploiting of the local people I just ask u watch it u get what I mean these people go to places pretend to want tobknow culture and get let in and then worm into beds and leave in clouds of lies as the full trip was purposely planed as a sex trip mot as one of culture and to be a part of travel etcIt doesn't interest me though what others get up to, i tend to go to places that aren't totally reliant on tourism. "
yeah thats exactly what he does or they do aslwell as I said imagine the worst places in world these people go ther fuck over the locals and leave because the full trips is to be like a preditor and go find a girl and get her stupidness to sleep with you because they are in the worst situation possible and your lying through your teeth , to me its very predator shit even also going for younger kids too as there's rarely ages restrictions in illegal brothels n such

“im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sex”

So your moral stance has a specific value?

If he price is higher it’s presumably ok?

Is it specifically bald and bankrupt men that get your disapproval the most or would a good looking young, and wealthy guy be ok to behave like this?

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

A complex subject and not one that has a simple or straightforward answer, certainly not one that can be summed up in a forum thread.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

As always things are never as black and white as they can seem, as others have said your post implies theirs no consent or that the other parties are being exploited

A friend of mine married a lady he met in Thailand, she was a sex worker, they'd met online before his trip and arranged she'd accompany him on some of his holiday, they got on well so stayed in touch and he visited her about 5 times over 3-4yrs

Eventually proposing and inviting her to come visit him in the U.K, that process wasn't easy, infact I think it took a few years, her first trip was just a holiday as she'd never left Thailand before but she's been here around 10yrs now and are very happy together

Our friend feels no shame from how they met or her old profession, she said in the region she lived there is little money as you suggest and it's common for the younger generations to travel to the bigger cities/tourist areas for work and to send back money to their families & for them sex work is well paid, it's something she never hid from her family, she only ever met people who she had previously chatted to online, so she could turn people down if she wanted, the dates and times of where she was meeting were held on the website as were the gentlemen's passport details

Yes I'm sure there is exploitation, im sure even her route is open to it, but I don't think it's all doom & gloom, is not all people being coerced into sex, she choose that over bar/Restuarant/hotel work as the pay was better & yes that could be seen as societal coercion but it's not seen that way out there it's just seen as a job like any other

& ultimately as she says, if I'd never done sex work I'd never have met my husband and have been happily married for x amount of years

I see there are two separate issues here:

1) taking advantage of a desperate or vulnerable person (regardless) of the country.

2) going abroad where your money buys you more than in this country.

Please do not think that I agree with taking advantage of people in any form - including planing a holiday to take advantage of desperate or vulnerable people. It is horrific behaviour.

Glasgow

"“im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sex”

Is it specifically bald and bankrupt men that get your disapproval the most or would a good looking young, and wealthy guy be ok to behave like this? "

no my morale stance is about the actual believe of what choice is ie someone who's getting high value for high risk gets high rewards as a pose to what I said some one with little to no protection in a place with high crime high poverty and high explotation rate cant offere anything or bring anything to negotiating table so do they really have choice to not accept thus they arnt really chosing that life they are a victim of circumstance and being exploitation on that circumstance

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it well yeah thats what I think going somewhere hooking up is one thing but designing a full holiday on the basis of sex to fuck poor locals in a worse situation than you ovbs but I wanted see other opinions on it cause you be suprised many think this is OK and partake in it regularly im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sexMen go to Thailand all the time, the place is set up for it, I've never been nor do i have any interest in going to a country that exists on the sex industry, its a shame for the women of that country but they seem to be used to it now many escaping by marrying europeans. That guy who's been locked up for years Gary Glitter frequented the place. Poverty and holidays don't go and i avoid places that have this. there's worse mate bald n bankrupt made a full youtube doing this everyone them places he visits is for sex exploiting of the local people I just ask u watch it u get what I mean these people go to places pretend to want tobknow culture and get let in and then worm into beds and leave in clouds of lies as the full trip was purposely planed as a sex trip mot as one of culture and to be a part of travel etc"

I have heard of this youtuber and I'm either naive or haven't really kept a close eye on his travels.

Is this something he has said he is doing in his videos or is it something you think he is doing?

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it well yeah thats what I think going somewhere hooking up is one thing but designing a full holiday on the basis of sex to fuck poor locals in a worse situation than you ovbs but I wanted see other opinions on it cause you be suprised many think this is OK and partake in it regularly im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sexMen go to Thailand all the time, the place is set up for it, I've never been nor do i have any interest in going to a country that exists on the sex industry, its a shame for the women of that country but they seem to be used to it now many escaping by marrying europeans. That guy who's been locked up for years Gary Glitter frequented the place. Poverty and holidays don't go and i avoid places that have this. fuck i go to the dam but least ther there's an industry thats legal pays taxes has worker rights and fair shares etc there's a difference between choice and doing something because of circumstances of where your born"

People are trafficked in Amsterdam.

I'm not sure your justification stands up to scrutiny

Glasgow

"“im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sex”

Is it specifically bald and bankrupt men that get your disapproval the most or would a good looking young, and wealthy guy be ok to behave like this? "

no one is if they are purposely planing a sex trip to a foreign land where the purpose is to sleep with a local in a vulnerable place not even someone in sex industry in exchange for lies and sweet nothing I bring up b n b because he's made a living on YouTube doing it regardless of what I think will always do it but its is in all manner of the wording predatory, it's starting on false pretences told in lies until they true objective is complete then they leave and go about doing again to more and more

Glasgow

"A complex subject and not one that has a simple or straightforward answer, certainly not one that can be summed up in a forum thread."
thanks thats the nuance approach

Glasgow

"As always things are never as black and white as they can seem, as others have said your post implies theirs no consent or that the other parties are being exploited

A friend of mine married a lady he met in Thailand, she was a sex worker, they'd met online before his trip and arranged she'd accompany him on some of his holiday, they got on well so stayed in touch and he visited her about 5 times over 3-4yrs

Eventually proposing and inviting her to come visit him in the U.K, that process wasn't easy, infact I think it took a few years, her first trip was just a holiday as she'd never left Thailand before but she's been here around 10yrs now and are very happy together

Our friend feels no shame from how they met or her old profession, she said in the region she lived there is little money as you suggest and it's common for the younger generations to travel to the bigger cities/tourist areas for work and to send back money to their families & for them sex work is well paid, it's something she never hid from her family, she only ever met people who she had previously chatted to online, so she could turn people down if she wanted, the dates and times of where she was meeting were held on the website as were the gentlemen's passport details

Yes I'm sure there is exploitation, im sure even her route is open to it, but I don't think it's all doom & gloom, is not all people being coerced into sex, she choose that over bar/Restuarant/hotel work as the pay was better & yes that could be seen as societal coercion but it's not seen that way out there it's just seen as a job like any other

& ultimately as she says, if I'd never done sex work I'd never have met my husband and have been happily married for x amount of years

"

but she was in industry im speaking about people who go to other places not know for sex to sleep with locals such as Africa or even worse places with no chance of escape ie the tourist coming to the village is the prize for locals to leave but in turn hes actually ther for one thing to use them and leave with no one it starts on a lie and ends on a lie also your friends had a relationship thats nothing be ashamed of but he didn't plan his trip to get her to fall for him it just happens thats life thats different that me say playing a trip to Peru to go to a small village to speak a pretend am doing a travel to get a old man to show me his daughter so I can fuck her in 3 nights as a game to ruin the family honor and leave before sun rise one is random one is predatory

Glasgow

"I see there are two separate issues here:

1) taking advantage of a desperate or vulnerable person (regardless) of the country.

2) going abroad where your money buys you more than in this country.

Please do not think that I agree with taking advantage of people in any form - including planing a holiday to take advantage of desperate or vulnerable people. It is horrific behaviour. "

exactly mate its wild predatory stuff from the go your purposely lying for personal gain and to some the most like shitty handed people on planet like they can't help hand they delt yet people will act like devils and come whisper shit in their ear

Glasgow

"Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it well yeah thats what I think going somewhere hooking up is one thing but designing a full holiday on the basis of sex to fuck poor locals in a worse situation than you ovbs but I wanted see other opinions on it cause you be suprised many think this is OK and partake in it regularly im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sexMen go to Thailand all the time, the place is set up for it, I've never been nor do i have any interest in going to a country that exists on the sex industry, its a shame for the women of that country but they seem to be used to it now many escaping by marrying europeans. That guy who's been locked up for years Gary Glitter frequented the place. Poverty and holidays don't go and i avoid places that have this. there's worse mate bald n bankrupt made a full youtube doing this everyone them places he visits is for sex exploiting of the local people I just ask u watch it u get what I mean these people go to places pretend to want tobknow culture and get let in and then worm into beds and leave in clouds of lies as the full trip was purposely planed as a sex trip mot as one of culture and to be a part of travel etc

I have heard of this youtuber and I'm either naive or haven't really kept a close eye on his travels.

Is this something he has said he is doing in his videos or is it something you think he is doing?

"

thats the full point of his travel he speaks to the locals to fuck they family theirs proof all on the fourms of the web at night he turns of cam goes to they homes nd has a weekend with them where most times tryws to seduce the younger girls of the places hes in like a game and fuck one or such at promise of being sprited away back to Britain only for him leave and pop up new place new video etc etc etc

Glasgow

"Well it’s a bit of a shit way to treat your fellow humans isn’t it well yeah thats what I think going somewhere hooking up is one thing but designing a full holiday on the basis of sex to fuck poor locals in a worse situation than you ovbs but I wanted see other opinions on it cause you be suprised many think this is OK and partake in it regularly im not talking about 20kprozzies I mean paying people like 50p or even less for sexMen go to Thailand all the time, the place is set up for it, I've never been nor do i have any interest in going to a country that exists on the sex industry, its a shame for the women of that country but they seem to be used to it now many escaping by marrying europeans. That guy who's been locked up for years Gary Glitter frequented the place. Poverty and holidays don't go and i avoid places that have this. fuck i go to the dam but least ther there's an industry thats legal pays taxes has worker rights and fair shares etc there's a difference between choice and doing something because of circumstances of where your born

People are trafficked in Amsterdam.

I'm not sure your justification stands up to scrutiny "

I didn't partake in sex I said I go to the dam I am aware of it fucknit still has pimps n shit i didnt say was perfect I said they have rights basic wages protections choices etc etc for example here its legal to be a prozzie here its illegal for me to proposition you but not to actually be payed for services rendered my point is people in each country with better laws have more protection and those with zero have zero thuse cant bring nadda to table

» Add a new message to this topic