FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trans girl needing a little help

Trans girl needing a little help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

OK I am at the stage where I need to decide on the priority of treatment due to cash flow limitations. At some point I am going to want to get both some vocal coaching and some electrolysis done on my face but can only afford to do one at a time. I am not promising to follow the outcome of this poll but I am interested in if you would find them looking or sounding better more important in a partner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Get the electrolysis and use coaching videos to work on your fem voice at home. If you still need vocal coaching later, you can pay for it then.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I would prefer looks but couldn't you go with the voice changing and treat yourself to regular visits for a wax?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't know the answer to the question, but I'd make two suggestions

One - what would make you feel better?

Two - it depends on your skin and hair, but have you thought about a home device for hair removal? I get thick dark facial hair (PCOS) and got a device a couple of years ago. It's not perfect, but it has reduced my hair significantly. (I think they promise hair removed for six months - some of the hair I've lost does seem to be gone forever). The devices are pretty regularly 50% off at Boots

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

My trans daughter had a few sessions with voice coach which helped greatly which she worked on herself at home with my help! She didn't have to pay was a referral from doctor good luck with whatever u decide x

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Thank you for all the answers so far.

I have tried home IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) and it thinned things a bit but a lot of the hairs are white/grey so not affected unfortunatel. At the moment I am using epilation, which is slow and not perfect so it gets backed up with shaving.

I have looked at self voice training using YouTube but I have seen quiet a lot of warnings that its easy to mess it up and end up doing more harm than good that way so I am trying to resist doing this.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

"Get the electrolysis and use coaching videos to work on your fem voice at home. If you still need vocal coaching later, you can pay for it then. "

This

Hair removal is priority / hair reduction is number 1 -

Eye brows/ nails subtle things also enhance it visually -

Voice well there is lots of vocal training stuff online you can get, or what I do is just talk abit slower and try not to resonate when you speak .. men speak from the chest women speak from the throat more .. the main difference is how you round off works / vocabulary used ... women often use different words that men would chose ..

By *eastXMan  over a year ago

London

"Get the electrolysis and use coaching videos to work on your fem voice at home. If you still need vocal coaching later, you can pay for it then.

This

Hair removal is priority / hair reduction is number 1 -

Eye brows/ nails subtle things also enhance it visually -

Voice well there is lots of vocal training stuff online you can get, or what I do is just talk abit slower and try not to resonate when you speak .. men speak from the chest women speak from the throat more .. the main difference is how you round off works / vocabulary used ... women often use different words that men would chose ..

"

Transsexual Transylvania

"Thank you for all the answers so far.

I have tried home IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) and it thinned things a bit but a lot of the hairs are white/grey so not affected unfortunatel. At the moment I am using epilation, which is slow and not perfect so it gets backed up with shaving.

I have looked at self voice training using YouTube but I have seen quiet a lot of warnings that its easy to mess it up and end up doing more harm than good that way so I am trying to resist doing this."

Oh dear, that's interesting. I'm working on fem voice myself, so I better be more careful.

Transsexual Transylvania

[Removed by poster at 26/03/23 13:45:10]

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Voice can be done DIY to a degree through YouTube. There's apps as well that measure your voice and give you a percentage of masculinity vs feminity, so you can track your progress.

However as you've discovered with IPL, permanent effective hair removal can only really be done by a professional. And for me that's what brings the most dysphoria. And why I'm slowly getting lasered!

So for me I'd go for hair removal. But it all depends on your dysphoria or personal goals I guess. Good luck whichever way you go.

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Another vote for hair removal first. One of the big challenges I had at the start was that you’d have to grow out a little bit of stubble for the the electrolysis to work. So at at time when I wanted to be as clean as possible I also felt as gross as possible. Not an easy time.

As has been said there’s some great resources on YouTube already. I personally used a series called deep stealth. I think the channel is still there. I’ve got a video in my gallery of my speaking so I’ll let you judge how well it worked hehe

» Add a new message to this topic