FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dreams that feel real.

Dreams that feel real.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eefy-arse OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Had a really nasty dream last night, In my dream, I was walking down the street and somebody from behind me threw a plastic bag over my head. I woke up finding it hard to breathe three times throughout the night.

I still feel a bit shaken up about it. And they say dreams are supposed to have something to do with reality or something like that. I don't remember the exact phrase.

Has anyone else had a dream that felt so real? Shook you up the next day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

This is the dream, time to wake up.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Yes I often get really vivid dreams, some good but more often than not they are bad/upsetting dreams.

They can really have an effect on my mood the following day, they mess with my emotions.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep all sorts of dreams and thanks to me talking in my sleep it wakes up my hubby and scares him.

Have told him to get his shoes on and grab the kids before in the middle of the night as I dreamt there was a fire.

Also have screamed get off at him within my sleep dreaming I was being taken.

By *assy69Man  over a year ago

West Sussex and Powys

"Had a really nasty dream last night, In my dream, I was walking down the street and somebody from behind me threw a plastic bag over my head. I woke up finding it hard to breathe three times throughout the night.

I still feel a bit shaken up about it. And they say dreams are supposed to have something to do with reality or something like that. I don't remember the exact phrase.

Has anyone else had a dream that felt so real? Shook you up the next day?"

Yes, suffer with night terrors, thought they’re not as frequent as they used to be

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is awful when it happens yes. Takes a while to shake the feelings.

By *littlteBitMoreWoman  over a year ago

Scotland

I remember one dream that was so good, when I woke and realised it was just a dream I cried my eyes out

» Add a new message to this topic