FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Be kind

Be kind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eorge1949 OP   Man  over a year ago

BroadwayWR12

Can we try an experiment and see how long it lasts?

Everybody be nice to each other - accept a different perspective as different not wrong - express your own view without insulting anyone else.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by misunderstanding.

Sounds simples enough dunnit!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can we try an experiment and see how long it lasts?

Everybody be nice to each other - accept a different perspective as different not wrong - express your own view without insulting anyone else.

Sounds simples enough dunnit!!"

Thats a wank idea, you gonk!

Oh. Sorry.

I'll try again.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Good luck

Oh. Sorry.

I'll try again.

"

Yes let's do that.

Bless you for suggesting it. And bless everyone else too xx

BroadwayWR12

"

"

You do say the nicest things sweetie - just not to me!

"

"

Shhhhh.

I think I salvaged it

BroadwayWR12

"

Shhhhh.

I think I salvaged it "

Thanks - I sometimes think that my cock does need salvaging before it is too late!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm kind when I think it's required, I try to be compassionate but don't always succeed. I attempt to be pleasant to people with varying degrees of success.

I always remember seeing Sadam Hussein on his capture, he looked like the wild man of Borneo, utterly defeated and compliant. Would I have been able to have been nice to him? I really don't know.

I don't think we can always be kind of nice and I don't think it's always the best thing for people

By *andycandy88Woman  over a year ago

Northolt

I 100000000% agree because no matter a person's race, job status, religion,star sign etc no one's input add value to a person's life off of Fab and doesn't alter a person's life either so the insults just really are pathetic and reflects how pathetic a person's must be in person to be so insulting.

Its pretty dumb

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Try this in the virus forum

BroadwayWR12

"

I don't think we can always be kind of nice and I don't think it's always the best thing for people"

If we can't be kind is it asking too much to at least not be unkind?

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I can do polite. Will that do?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I don't think we can always be kind of nice and I don't think it's always the best thing for people

If we can't be kind is it asking too much to at least not be unkind?"

No it isn't but sometimes someone will see unkindness where none is intended.

Eg. Your friend asks in the changing room if the dress looks nice. You say no and she's offended because she thinks you've been unkind. Do you tell her it looks lovely and let her go out looking awful? Which is the most unkind?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I can do polite. Will that do?"

If you say sorry after you've been horrible, no

Outstanding butthole George,is that nice enough my friend ?

Paradise, Herts

"I can do polite. Will that do?

If you say sorry after you've been horrible, no "

Haha. I’m not horrible or unkind though

BroadwayWR12

"

Eg. Your friend asks in the changing room if the dress looks nice. You say no and she's offended because she thinks you've been unkind. Do you tell her it looks lovely and let her go out looking awful? Which is the most unkind?"

Maybe perhaps you have misunderstood my request - perhaps I should have clarified my thoughts that we could perhaps be kinder to each other in some of our responses on this forum.

It would help if we could edit postings after sending, but that seems unlikely to be added as a facility.

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

Sometimes got to be cruel to be kind, like telling her when she's had enough sex

Cuck.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"

Eg. Your friend asks in the changing room if the dress looks nice. You say no and she's offended because she thinks you've been unkind. Do you tell her it looks lovely and let her go out looking awful? Which is the most unkind?

Maybe perhaps you have misunderstood my request - perhaps I should have clarified my thoughts that we could perhaps be kinder to each other in some of our responses on this forum.

It would help if we could edit postings after sending, but that seems unlikely to be added as a facility."

Being kind just for the sake of it causes it's own issues though.

Should we be kind to those who pump out misogyny and misandry every day or have a history of launching grenades in the hope of starting arguments?

Many people who subscribe to the be kind mantra either here or elsewhere are the very same people who are anything but and saying "be kind" is their way of washing their hands and walking away laughing.

Of course we should treat others with respect but taking the other mantra that is often peddled here which says "if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all" and ask yourself how that benefits anyone?

Sometimes people have to be challenged on their comments or repeated abuse. Otherwise it becomes an acceptable way of communicating.

Paradise, Herts

"

It would help if we could edit postings after sending, but that seems unlikely to be added as a facility."

What do you mean though? If someone is deliberately nasty it will get removed or they will get removed. Do you mean just agree with what everyone says? Do you have examples of what you mean? What one person thinks is unkind another may not, that’s definitely true of the forums.

Paradise, Herts

"

It would help if we could edit postings after sending, but that seems unlikely to be added as a facility.

What do you mean though? If someone is deliberately nasty it will get removed or they will get removed. Do you mean just agree with what everyone says? Do you have examples of what you mean? What one person thinks is unkind another may not, that’s definitely true of the forums. "

And to add to that, some people really struggle with sarcasm on here. So something you may see as unkind may be sarcasm and some will get it, some won’t.

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Where is the fun in that.

"

Should we be kind to those who pump out misogyny and misandry every day or have a history of launching grenades in the hope of starting arguments?

Many people who subscribe to the be kind mantra either here or elsewhere are the very same people who are anything but and saying "be kind" is their way of washing their hands and walking away laughing.

Of course we should treat others with respect but taking the other mantra that is often peddled here which says "if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all" and ask yourself how that benefits anyone?

Sometimes people have to be challenged on their comments or repeated abuse. Otherwise it becomes an acceptable way of communicating. "

Fuck you all in this thread. I love you

I think I am kind and lovely most of the time

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"

Sometimes people have to be challenged on their comments or repeated abuse. Otherwise it becomes an acceptable way of communicating. "

I agree with this. I'm never going to be kind or empathise with people who share opinions that disgust me.

That doesn't mean I'll be abusive or nasty bit I will call them out or challenge them.

I struggle with the mantra of 'be kind' one of the most toxic malicious bullies o have ever had the misfortune to encounter has an Insta account that shares cliched positivity/kindness memes but they don't live by that mantra, but it looks good eh?

Sam Smith seems to be a recent target fir daring to be non-binary. The petty spite shown towards him by people on social media who inevitably she'd crocodile tears after Caroline Flack's death is all too obvious.

It's depressing, too many people offer the sentiment but feel kindness is on their terms and only towards people they deem worthy.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Yes I did misunderstand.

» Add a new message to this topic