FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Connection, connection, connection

Connection, connection, connection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah we all know, it's all about the connection, the chemistry and all that jazz.

But sometimes, just sometimes do ever just think ah fuck it. Let's just do someone pretty?

Are they the brightest, funniest? Can you have deep and meaningful conversations? Do they make you laugh?

No!! But dam they look good.

Can you ever just forget the personality and focus on the aesthetics?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

No

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I do occasionally indulge in some happy hedonism with a beautiful thing. But I do prefer to engage properly with the person I'm with

"I do occasionally indulge in some happy hedonism with a beautiful thing. But I do prefer to engage properly with the person I'm with "

"Happy hedonism with a beautiful thing"

I like this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yeah we all know, it's all about the connection, the chemistry and all that jazz.

But sometimes, just sometimes do ever just think ah fuck it. Let's just do someone pretty?

Are they the brightest, funniest? Can you have deep and meaningful conversations? Do they make you laugh?

"

Yes just pure lust. I couldn't care less about their life, personality etc. Don't even have to like them.

If I'm in a club I'm there to fuck!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

With women I can easily. With men I can’t.

I’m a strange one

Carlisle usually

""Happy hedonism with a beautiful thing"

I like this."

If I'm at a club, that's usually the ideal.

But I can have that any time. I prefer the things that take time and mean something

By *tar80sWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

There is honesty to this, absolutely.

Sometimes you just gotta climb that mountain cos it looks good. I could probably defend it as self care even.

And honestly, sometimes its actualy better when you are busy.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Needs to come with the whole package

I love connection. That spark. The unspoken thing that draws you in .I crave that feeling maybe just as much as anything physical. A lustful dopamine hit, that usually only fully happens when there is chemistry.

However I find different things attract me to different people at different times and that 'wow you are hot' feeling might well be enough sometimes.

I like this.

But I can have that any time. I prefer the things that take time and mean something "

So do most women on here it seems.

Even meeting off here if they look alright I'd still fuck em.

This connection etc is rare, some are waiting for a Bus that isn't coming.

Carlisle usually

"So do most women on here it seems.

"

Well, that's their perogative.

I already have a couple of fantastic buses, so if there isn't a good one showing up on here it's no skin off my nose

By *akeanyoneMan  over a year ago

LH

Potentially in a club I'd consider it in the right moment. However I'd still prefer a chat and a little build up first.

Building a connection is half the fun.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yeah occasionally. Just for a one off if I was really in the mood.

Obviously having a great connection and sexual chemistry is the goal but yeah, If I find someone insanely attractive I could happily have sex with them without all of that.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

No ,I don't think it's for me

If it was ,I'd meet regularly ,but since Its rare I find connection and attraction I don't.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Yeah we all know, it's all about the connection, the chemistry and all that jazz.

"

Of course.

I suspect that's the case more often than not with couples when they meet singles.

We have eachother. We're not averse to repeat meets or even the potential for

a regular for frequent activity, at which point connection is key.

But for the majority of meets which will generally take place at a club? So long as they're pleasant and respectful then it's more about the aesthetics than the personality.

All they really need not to be is a twat. We're not looking for bosom buddy, know eachothers life stories, shoulder to cry on type company. Just someone for some three way or more way fun experiences.

A

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

Hey you, good to see you back you yoyo-er.

No, I don't think I could. Not because there's anything wrong with it, I have done in the past. I just can't find myself aroused enough to want to - I need that connection, that rush of chemistry to want to have sex with them.

The connection doesn't need to be romantic but there does need to be something more than pretty for me to be wet.

It's very easy for me to have sex with someone. Very easy. I want a more enjoyable experience than a quick fumbling under the bedsheets though - fuck 'n' go doesn't really sate me.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Afraid not

I mean don't get me wrong, I love a connection, there are certain guys I can't wait to get naked with. Plus connection does make for more intense sex. And multiple orgasms.

But sometimes I don't want anyone that knows me, just someone pretty. You know, beard, tattoos, those little v-lines, a pretty cock. I'll settle for a single orgasm.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I like this.

But I can have that any time. I prefer the things that take time and mean something

"

They come, three at a time

"I mean don't get me wrong, I love a connection, there are certain guys I can't wait to get naked with. Plus connection does make for more intense sex. And multiple orgasms.

But sometimes I don't want anyone that knows me, just someone pretty. You know, beard, tattoos, those little v-lines, a pretty cock. I'll settle for a single orgasm.

"

You will have more fun on this site with that outlook

Short term fixes such as this tend to leave you feeling hollow, empty and a bit...."why did I do that?" feeling afterwards.

Recreational sex is ultimately unrewarding if you're just fucking strangers for the sake of it. It's a short term 'hit' that does nothing for your self worth.

I like this.

They come, three at a time "

Is that after they have been on strike?

"Short term fixes such as this tend to leave you feeling hollow, empty and a bit...."why did I do that?" feeling afterwards.

Recreational sex is ultimately unrewarding if you're just fucking strangers for the sake of it. It's a short term 'hit' that does nothing for your self worth.

"

Im willing to risk it.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Short term fixes such as this tend to leave you feeling hollow, empty and a bit...."why did I do that?" feeling afterwards.

"

That's a bit of a generalisation though.

Over the years I've known no end of singles - me and women - that enjoy nothing more than no strings recreational sex. They haven't found it unrewarding in the slightest, nor has it affected their self worth. Its been a massive confidence booster to some and why should someone not be able to enjoy casual sex as much as someone enjoys any other physical activity- going to the gym, playing golf, mountain climbing or yoga?

Assuming it's always an empty, hollow experience and will affect the someone negatively is extremely judgemental.

A

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

That's a bit of a generalisation though.

Over the years I've known no end of singles - me and women - that enjoy nothing more than no strings recreational sex. They haven't found it unrewarding in the slightest, nor has it affected their self worth. Its been a massive confidence booster to some and why should someone not be able to enjoy casual sex as much as someone enjoys any other physical activity- going to the gym, playing golf, mountain climbing or yoga?

Assuming it's always an empty, hollow experience and will affect the someone negatively is extremely judgemental.

A"

That should be 'men and women'...but in fairness 'me' is also appropriate as I've had plenty of very rewarding one time casual sex over the years.

A

Of course.

I suspect that's the case more often than not with couples when they meet singles.

But for the majority of meets which will generally take place at a club? So long as they're pleasant and respectful then it's more about the aesthetics than the personality.

All they really need not to be is a twat. We're not looking for bosom buddy, know eachothers life stories, shoulder to cry on type company. Just someone for some three way or more way fun experiences.

A"

I have to agree with you.

I have someone that I meet with regularly and we have a great connection and sexual chemistry but sometimes I don’t need to know everything about someone before having sex with them. If the chat is good and I’m attracted to them , it’s enough for me sometimes.

It’s amazing when you come across that person where there’s an instant spark but if I was looking for that every single time I wouldn’t be doing much of the sex

Sorry, and you're right. What I meant was that having LOTS of short term meet-ups isn't great for self worth.

Doing it occasionally, sure, fire away - we all do it sometimes and I agree, it can be really good fun

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

"I mean don't get me wrong, I love a connection, there are certain guys I can't wait to get naked with. Plus connection does make for more intense sex. And multiple orgasms.

You will have more fun on this site with that outlook "

Not really. I think it depends on how well you know yourself, what you want, how successful you are... I've had a lot of fun on this site and not left so far.

My main issue is not having enough time.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

I'm inclined to agree with this...I think the good feelings have a short shelf life

Of course.

A

I have someone that I meet with regularly and we have a great connection and sexual chemistry but sometimes I don’t need to know everything about someone before having sex with them. If the chat is good and I’m attracted to them , it’s enough for me sometimes.

It’s amazing when you come across that person where there’s an instant spark but if I was looking for that every single time I wouldn’t be doing much of the sex "

Hence the women who say it's difficult on here when it couldn't be easier for them to find sex.

They want it all, the world is not enough.

Paradise, Herts

Of course.

A

It’s amazing when you come across that person where there’s an instant spark but if I was looking for that every single time I wouldn’t be doing much of the sex

Hence the women who say it's difficult on here when it couldn't be easier for them to find sex.

"

Damn right

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Yes, I'm all for the sex with the pretty ladies and nothing else. I prefer it when there is a mental connection because it makes it better in my opinion but I love sex so I'm game

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

to right,,

Of course.

A

Damn right "

How is that treating you?

When did you last orgasm?

Paradise, Herts

Of course.

A

Damn right

"

Wonderfully thank you.

Of course.

A

"

I’m not a single woman so I can’t comment on that but as obi_fox said I think couples have a different approach to it. I have my husband so I’m not always looking to make those connections with sexual partners.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes for sure! X

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

It's a no from me.

I've tried it but discovered that it doesn't matter how visually attractive they are, for me, attraction is much more than purely what they look like. And I only want to have sex with people I find attractive. Perhaps if I'd gagged him from the get go, so that I could purely focus on the visual, but unfortunately as soon as he opened his mouth and let a glimpse of his personality (or lack of) show I was totally turned off.

Not really, no.

Of course.

A

Damn right

No comment . "

Of course.

A

I’m not a single woman so I can’t comment on that but as obi_fox said I think couples have a different approach to it. I have my husband so I’m not always looking to make those connections with sexual partners. "

Yeah for sure it's different in a couple but when you see single women moaning on here it is baffling.

They might find what they're looking for or they are expecting too much and looking in the wrong place.

Port talbot

Of course.

A

I’m not a single woman so I can’t comment on that but as obi_fox said I think couples have a different approach to it. I have my husband so I’m not always looking to make those connections with sexual partners.

Yeah for sure it's different in a couple but when you see single women moaning on here it is baffling.

They might find what they're looking for or they are expecting too much and looking in the wrong place.

"

Might find what they're looking for but mostly don't like many of us on here.

Expectations are nothing more than preferences and most of us have them.

"They might find what they're looking for or they are expecting too much and looking in the wrong place.

"

I’m sure everyone has their own approach on how the like to meet. There’s no right or wrong answer.

Of course.

A

Expectations are nothing more than preferences and most of us have them. "

Disappointment only comes with expectations.

Some of these guys fit their preferences but they're looking to be swept off their feet too like some Disney film.

Port talbot

"They might find what they're looking for or they are expecting too much and looking in the wrong place.

I’m sure everyone has their own approach on how the like to meet. There’s no right or wrong answer. "

There's only his way, don't we all know that after this weeks forum contributions?

Port talbot

Of course.

A

Some of these guys fit their preferences but they're looking to be swept off their feet too like some Disney film. "

That's their choice, they aren't hurting anyone

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

London

As a one off suppose you can, just blame the drink ha, not as if your gonna see him/her again but more then likely your have something in common that could help seal the deal.

If I'm in a club I'm still looking to connect, if he can't have a drink or at least a chat with me then I can't fuck him....

The approach has worked well on Fab as well, if he can't have a social with me prior then it ain't happening, not into one offs or quick fucks

Of course.

A

Some of these guys fit their preferences but they're looking to be swept off their feet too like some Disney film.

That's their choice, they aren't hurting anyone "

Obviously, it's relative to the ops post though.

She's seems tired of looking for a full package.

You haven't contributed anything at all.

"

I can do but it won’t lead to me being fully satisfied. I need my mind stimulated as much as my body and I don’t get that with a randomer

By *eorge1949Man  over a year ago

BroadwayWR12

"

"

I do enjoy a nice aesthetic - there are plenty about - but finding one local that you fancy and can actually meet aesthetic to aesthetic is a very different issue!

Of course.

A

Some of these guys fit their preferences but they're looking to be swept off their feet too like some Disney film. "

I'm not, but I'm confident in knowing what I want and if I want it I have no trouble getting it.

Port talbot

Of course.

A

That's their choice, they aren't hurting anyone

Obviously, it's relative to the ops post though.

She's seems tired of looking for a full package.

You haven't contributed anything at all.

"

I've contributed a whole lot more than you think when it comes to her, she's not new here

"Disappointment only comes with expectations.

If someone's goals don't align with your own, it's usually best to just accept that incompatibility and move on.

Nothing to be gained by painting the bitter little man image because you're not enough for people who want something else "

Trying to read through the lines again.

I don't date off here like I've said, I might fuck them once or for a while and take them to clubs etc.

I don't get attached in any substantial way, if they're looking for romance they've got the wrong guy yeah.

I don't care for deep conversations I'm not a talker. I don't tend to look at people and think I want to fuck them either. I go with whatever happens , happens. I love building friendships and connections though and I won't/can't fuck anyone !

I love the freedom of swinging, sometimes one offs but mostly regularly play partners. Because once you find compatibility it's worth grabbing hold of as for me that's better sex

Paradise, Herts

Of course.

A

I'm not, but I'm confident in knowing what I want and if I want it I have no trouble getting it.

"

Exactly.

London

I think a lot on here, have had a one night stand in there lifetime and lust prob and obviously does take over, I see no harm in it, if both on the same page, is it ideal no prob not but in a environment of a bar club few drinks last can proper take over very difficult to control and rein in them feelings.

Carlisle usually

If someone's goals don't align with your own, it's usually best to just accept that incompatibility and move on.

Nothing to be gained by painting the bitter little man image because you're not enough for people who want something else

I don't date off here like I've said, I might fuck them once or for a while and take them to clubs etc.

I don't get attached in any substantial way, if they're looking for romance they've got the wrong guy yeah. "

Reading between what lines?

You make it clear you're not here to date or get attached. And that's fine man, you do you. There's just no need to keep going on about women who want more than just a quick pointless fuck.

London

Two bulls have you been burnt on here in the past? Or is that really your personality coming through? Absolutely nothing wrong with it in fact its good your blunt and honest as anything and not sugar coating anything but I don't think it will make you top of list with a meet, but some will love your honest brutal replies.

Nothing to be gained by painting the bitter little man image because you're not enough for people who want something else

I don't get attached in any substantial way, if they're looking for romance they've got the wrong guy yeah.

You make it clear you're not here to date or get attached. And that's fine man, you do you. There's just no need to keep going on about women who want more than just a quick pointless fuck."

It's relative to the ops post.

Durrr

"Two bulls have you been burnt on here in the past? Or is that really your personality coming through? Absolutely nothing wrong with it in fact its good your blunt and honest as anything and not sugar coating anything but I don't think it will make you top of list with a meet, but some will love your honest brutal replies. "

No, because I don't allow myself to be burnt.

My mindset is totally different on here.

I expect to try have fun, that's all.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yup. I always regret going form over substance.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Hell Yes

That's what's lust is for. Sometimes a pair of eyes meet across the room and boom next minute that animal urgency, to just get him In me is all that matters

Oooft I've come over all flustered

Port talbot

"Hell Yes

That's what's lust is for. Sometimes a pair of eyes meet across the room and boom next minute that animal urgency, to just get him In me is all that matters

Oooft I've come over all flustered "

Like when you're both in the fruit and veg and Tesco?

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"

I can't speak for Cj but I will admit to it in the past with a certain lady, yes. I would say it cut both ways, I don't think she thought much of me either, it was just one of those heat of the moment things, probably fuelled by teenage hormones and availability of free booze!!!

"Two bulls have you been burnt on here in the past? Or is that really your personality coming through? Absolutely nothing wrong with it in fact its good your blunt and honest as anything and not sugar coating anything but I don't think it will make you top of list with a meet, but some will love your honest brutal replies.

No, because I don't allow myself to be burnt.

My mindset is totally different on here.

I expect to try have fun, that's all.

"

God loves a trier I guess

In a Sparkly Dress

"

It's not supposed to be having sex to find your self worth. It's about having sex because you enjoy it

Carlisle usually

"I expect to try have fun, that's all.

Disappointment only comes with expectations "

Careful

London

"Hell Yes

Oooft I've come over all flustered "

get them high heels on then, your only in Hampshire haha

Port talbot

Disappointment only comes with expectations

Careful "

In a Sparkly Dress

"Hell Yes

Like when you're both in the fruit and veg and Tesco? "

Of course. Instant attraction can happen anywhere. And is also why day use hotels are so popular

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Careful

"

And now I have coffee in my crotch.....

Thanks.

A

London

In fact keep heels low just seen your 6ft haha

Port talbot

"Hell Yes

Like when you're both in the fruit and veg and Tesco?

Of course. Instant attraction can happen anywhere. And is also why day use hotels are so popular "

The bushes will grow back soon with it being spring, more places to hide

Raven stop masturbating over me already!

I need a connection. Not life partner stuff but we need to click otherwise I'd be better off simply having a wank. Less drama for the same soulless result.

Manchester (she/her)

"

You make it clear you're not here to date or get attached. And that's fine man, you do you. There's just no need to keep going on about women who want more than just a quick pointless fuck."

Silly lady brain. The only way to be happy on Fab is to do stuff you don't want. It's a fucking tally, not seeking your own happiness.

I, also having a silly lady brain, consider stuff I don't want. I usually decide for something more fun, like scrubbing the toilet.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I used to, then I got old (er)

"

You make it clear you're not here to date or get attached. And that's fine man, you do you. There's just no need to keep going on about women who want more than just a quick pointless fuck.

Silly lady brain. The only way to be happy on Fab is to do stuff you don't want. It's a fucking tally, not seeking your own happiness.

I, also having a silly lady brain, consider stuff I don't want. I usually decide for something more fun, like scrubbing the toilet."

It’s probably your time of the month poppet. Grab a tampon and listen to the nice man and his bright ideas

Careful "

It's too late for them then

"

I, also having a silly lady brain, consider stuff I don't want. I usually decide for something more fun, like scrubbing the toilet.

It’s probably your time of the month poppet. Grab a tampon and listen to the nice man and his bright ideas "

Aww thanks, nobody has called me nice on here yet. Appreciate it

Manchester (she/her)

"

It’s probably your time of the month poppet. Grab a tampon and listen to the nice man and his bright ideas "

"

Recreational sex is ultimately unrewarding if you're just fucking strangers for the sake of it.

"

But as unrewarding experiences go, it's got to be one of the best?

"

It’s probably your time of the month poppet. Grab a tampon and listen to the nice man and his bright ideas

Aww thanks, nobody has called me nice on here yet. Appreciate it "

Normally I wouldn’t feel the need to point out heavy sarcasm but I think I’ll have to make an exception for you

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Stop feeding the troll...

Manchester (she/her)

"

Recreational sex is ultimately unrewarding if you're just fucking strangers for the sake of it.

But as unrewarding experiences go, it's got to be one of the best?"

Pretty much. Orgasms are awesome

"

Normally I wouldn’t feel the need to point out heavy sarcasm but I think I’ll have to make an exception for you "

Heads up!

An angry fuck is brewing.

"

Normally I wouldn’t feel the need to point out heavy sarcasm but I think I’ll have to make an exception for you

Heads up!

An angry fuck is brewing."

You offering

"

Normally I wouldn’t feel the need to point out heavy sarcasm but I think I’ll have to make an exception for you "

Where is a fishing emoji?

Not so good at spotting it yourself though.

The more sophisticated the game the more sophisticated the opponent.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

In a club setting yes but meeting someone from here not so much

"

Heads up!

An angry fuck is brewing."

Indifference is the opposite of love not hate.

Port talbot

"

The more sophisticated the game the more sophisticated the opponent. "

I bet you rule at connect 4

"

Heads up!

An angry fuck is brewing.

You offering "

Yeah I'd drop my standards for a one off

So........

Sex anyone?

Port talbot

"So........

Sex anyone? "

I'll think about it, I'll WhatsApp you about 6ish

Anyone FAF?

"So........

Sex anyone? "

Dam you! You beat me to it!

East London

When I first started chatting to my long term partner we met about an hour after our initial hello.

We had amazing sex, and I didn't know anything about him.

He's very attractive and I wanted sex.

I'd do it again if someone like him turned up.

"

I bet you rule at connect 4"

Playing Chess not checkers here boy

Port talbot

"So........

Sex anyone?

Dam you! You beat me to it! "

Join our WhatsApp later?

Port talbot

"

Playing Chess not checkers here boy"

I'm definitely not the boy here

"

Playing Chess not checkers here boy"

Two balls I love you , would let you win at chess any time

"So........

Sex anyone?

Join our WhatsApp later? "

Sure but only if we cut straight to the sex.

Port talbot

"So........

Sex anyone?

Join our WhatsApp later?

Sure but only if we cut straight to the sex. "

You know I'm not a shy one

"

I'm definitely not the boy here "

Really? We have made you our bitch several times.

Port talbot

"

"

In your head maybe

Everyone can see you haven't though, beauty of the green arrow

"

In your head maybe

Everyone can see you haven't though, beauty of the green arrow "

Don't rise to the bait. Leave him to enjoy

Port talbot

"

In your head maybe

Don't rise to the bait. Leave him to enjoy "

Oh I'm not rising to anything, he's a little boy hiding behind a blank profile

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

In your head maybe

Everyone can see you haven't though, beauty of the green arrow "

I've seen some pretty epic delusions of grandeur over the last 15 years, but.......

A

Manchester (she/her)

Ladies.

Which would you rather?

A thing you say you don't want, or deep cleaning a kitchen after a messy inconsiderate teenager has been baking?

Or maybe repairing a car that's been wildly abused?

I'll take the kitchen and the car

"

In your head maybe

Oh I'm not rising to anything, he's a little boy hiding behind a blank profile "

Agreed, leave him to his machinations and delusions...

Port talbot

"

In your head maybe

I've seen some pretty epic delusions of grandeur over the last 15 years, but.......

A"

East London

Anyway.

Back to the OP.

If any hot men want to use my body for an hour or two send me a message

"

Two balls I love you , would let you win at chess any time "

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent too.

Be pointless

Paradise, Herts

"

In your head maybe

Agreed, leave him to his machinations and delusions... "

Oh come on at least it brightens these forums

Up! Better than all the rate my feckin left elbow bollocks

Manchester (she/her)

"Anyway.

Back to the OP.

If any hot men want to use my body for an hour or two send me a message "

I'd take applications from hot men - but if there wasn't hint of common respect or some sort of substance, I'll stick to cleaning the loo

(To each their own, of course)

"

In your head maybe

A"

yeah we know right the audacity of it.

Port talbot

"

In your head maybe

Up! Better than all the rate my feckin left elbow bollocks "

I've never seen a left elbow bollock

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

Simple answer to the actual OP's question- no

Paradise, Herts

"

In your head maybe

I've never seen a left elbow bollock "

"

In your head maybe

Nora, where would your left elbow score on the scale

"

In your head maybe

What would you rate my left elbow bollock??? Yours is a 10

Paradise, Herts

"

In your head maybe

Nora, where would your left elbow score on the scale "

I’d go 6. It’s not a bad elbow to be fair

"

In your head maybe

Nora, where would your left elbow score on the scale

I’d go 6. It’s not a bad elbow to be fair "

As elbows go, fairly in the middle

No. Usually far to self centred to be any fun even if it was just for sex.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No. Usually far to self centred to be any fun even if it was just for sex."

Who, attractive people?

"

Be pointless "

More shade than an Ibiza beach tent....it doesn't suit you, shade smarter not harder

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

I’ve done the pretty boy, pure lust, no feelings or conversing for years.. (when I was single). It was absolutely fine & dandy by me. No regrets.

That’s what I came here for this time around….

But - when a connection happens, I can’t stop it.

Chemistry & connection are two very different beasts though.

And everyone on here has their own story & preference. And everyone is entitled to them.

Port talbot

"No. Usually far to self centred to be any fun even if it was just for sex."

You want bedtime stories and hot chocolate after don't you?

"

Be pointless "

Have a great day two bulls, enjoy whatever the rest of the day brings you, I hope its full of mirth, fun, excitement and laughter....remember this, if we're always in the jar we never get to see the label. My cliche for the day

Manchester (she/her)

"No. Usually far to self centred to be any fun even if it was just for sex.

You want bedtime stories and hot chocolate after don't you? "

A bit of a cuddle after I'm coming down from the last orgasm before he came

London

"

In your head maybe

I agree it does give me a giggle I'm with you on that

Port talbot

A bit of a cuddle after I'm coming down from the last orgasm before he came "

Not during the don't touch me faze?

Manchester (she/her)

Not during the don't touch me faze? "

I don't have that phase myself

By *ycanNightsMan  over a year ago

Workington

Ahh sidetracked again...

Anyway connection and chemistry and all that stuff is desirable the majority of the time.

Is there a time and place for the occasional fun / play based purely on aesthetics...sure ...but need to have at least some chemistry / conversation and not act like a dick.

Port talbot

I don't have that phase myself "

You need one of those faze type of phases

"

Be pointless

Have a great day two bulls, enjoy whatever the rest of the day brings you, I hope its full of mirth, fun, excitement and laughter....remember this, if we're always in the jar we never get to see the label. My cliche for the day "

Out tonight, find me in da club.

Yeah don't be getting too upset, you'll be going AWOL again.

We miss our #1 fan

Manchester (she/her)

You need one of those faze type of phases "

My orgasm phases are cum, cum, cum more - he taps out

"

Be pointless

Have a great day two bulls, enjoy whatever the rest of the day brings you, I hope its full of mirth, fun, excitement and laughter....remember this, if we're always in the jar we never get to see the label. My cliche for the day

Out tonight, find me in da club.

Yeah don't be getting too upset, you'll be going AWOL again.

We miss our #1 fan "

Enjoy, remember clunk click before every trip

Port talbot

My orgasm phases are cum, cum, cum more - he taps out "

Feed him coffee and cake

Manchester (she/her)

My orgasm phases are cum, cum, cum more - he taps out

Feed him coffee and cake "

Cuddle, food, drink, round two (three, seven, etc )

By *oubleswing2019Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"

Nope. Sapiosexual.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

In a club if I was already playing and someone that looked good wanted to join in, then hell yes I could be tempted. When I'm feeling really horny and in the sexy zone, I can do things slightly differently to how I usually do things. The horn takes over

It’s always easy for sim who looks good to say these things

Yes. No. Maybe.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I’ve done it once or twice and regretted it afterwards. Which makes me to insist even more on the connection…

"I’ve done it once or twice and regretted it afterwards. Which makes me to insist even more on the connection… "

I did it the once. As fun as it all was, I walked away and don’t want the feeling I was left with ever again.

"I’ve done it once or twice and regretted it afterwards. Which makes me to insist even more on the connection…

I did it the once. As fun as it all was, I walked away and don’t want the feeling I was left with ever again. "

Dribbling down your leg?

Yeah it's not a good feeling tbh.

"I’ve done it once or twice and regretted it afterwards. Which makes me to insist even more on the connection…

I did it the once. As fun as it all was, I walked away and don’t want the feeling I was left with ever again.

Dribbling down your leg?

Yeah it's not a good feeling tbh.

"

Tazer and pepper spray.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Yeah I’ve done it but the sex is never as good.

Wanting a connection with someone isn’t asking to marry them or go out with each other, but wanting to know a bit about them isn’t a bad thing.

I’d rather fuck someone who has taken the time to find out what I like (and vice versa) rather than just treat me like a hole

"Yeah I’ve done it but the sex is never as good.

Wanting a connection with someone isn’t asking to marry them or go out with each other, but wanting to know a bit about them isn’t a bad thing.

I’d rather fuck someone who has taken the time to find out what I like (and vice versa) rather than just treat me like a hole "

Well kept hole preferably

Manchester (she/her)

"Yeah I’ve done it but the sex is never as good.

I’d rather fuck someone who has taken the time to find out what I like (and vice versa) rather than just treat me like a hole "

Yeah, there's very little that dries me up faster than realising that I'm holes with optional pulse

East London

"Anyway.

Back to the OP.

I'd take applications from hot men - but if there wasn't hint of common respect or some sort of substance, I'll stick to cleaning the loo

(To each their own, of course)"

They won't be talking, so you'll be none the wiser.

Manchester (she/her)

"Anyway.

Back to the OP.

(To each their own, of course)

They won't be talking, so you'll be none the wiser."

Fair enough. Not how I operate, in general

Sex without a connection for me is mediocre at best discounting parties or clubs

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

can i ask you a question

I don’t understand how a heart is a spade

But somehow the vital connection is made

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"

"

Possibly, but your profile says you're too lazy to meet and i can rarely be arsed to chase the tail these days, so looks like we're right up the proverbial creek with little sign of a spanking paddle or other kinky fuckery utensils (nice arse BTW)

Port talbot

"

Possibly, but your profile says you're too lazy to meet and i can rarely be arsed to chase the tail these days, so looks like we're right up the proverbial creek with little sign of a spanking paddle or other kinky fuckery utensils (nice arse BTW)"

She always has time and energy to fuck your arse with her strap on

"

Possibly, but your profile says you're too lazy to meet and i can rarely be arsed to chase the tail these days, so looks like we're right up the proverbial creek with little sign of a spanking paddle or other kinky fuckery utensils (nice arse BTW)"

Are you saying I don't have personality?

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"

Possibly, but your profile says you're too lazy to meet and i can rarely be arsed to chase the tail these days, so looks like we're right up the proverbial creek with little sign of a spanking paddle or other kinky fuckery utensils (nice arse BTW)

Are you saying I don't have personality? "

Thought we were skipping all the niceties and just getting to ‘bone the hottie’ status….personality and bringing me tea and biscuits before round two is a bonus (nice profile as well btw )

"

Yes, definitely can do so, definitely have done so before.

But for me, aesthetics might get me to walk through that door for a one night stand with someone.

But personality is what will keep me returning and making it a regular thing.

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

I'm a single male, what do you think.

"

Are you saying I don't have personality? "

You have personality, but reading your profile I feel like you're too self-deprecating for someone with your body and looks (what bits I can see of your lower face at least).

I definitely think there's a wilder and more brazenly confident/sexual side to you. But it takes the right man to wake up that side of you in bed and let you feel safe enough to cut loose and REALLY fuck and be into it without little niggling worries in the back of your head about whether he likes your body and looks, or if he'll still be around the next morning for breakfast and tea in bed.

I might know a thing or two about how to flip that switch. Unfortunately, I'm guessing the distance between us both would always make that just a "what if".

Looks matter, but what I find attractive isn't always 'mainstream'

They do need to be able to back their approach up with more than a 'hi' from an anonymous profile though

I pretty much ignore all anonymous approaches

"I'm a single male, what do you think."

I think...hey

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

No.

For inexplicable reasons I'm not attracted to good-lôôking dullards.

"No.

For inexplicable reasons I'm not attracted to good-lôôking dullards."

This feels like a subtle burn...

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Mental process. Wow nice bum, wonder what she has to say for herself.

That kind of sums up how I work I think. Doesn't have to be deep and meaningful but there has to be something... I think my baseline would have to be a heartbeat as a minimum.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"No.

For inexplicable reasons I'm not attracted to good-lôôking dullards.

This feels like a subtle burn..."

·

Not at all. Emojis are oft' misinterpreted.

The smiley emoji would have come across as contemptuous. A wink was the next best thing for a benign gesture.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don’t understand how a heart is a spade

But somehow the vital connection is made"

I see what you did there.

By *heGigglersCouple  over a year ago

Stourbridge

"

You can, of course you can.

What you can't do is expect sympathy from your friends when you complain that they were a mediocre shag

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

What you can't do is expect sympathy from your friends when you complain that they were a mediocre shag "

A

Manchester (she/her)

What you can't do is expect sympathy from your friends when you complain that they were a mediocre shag "

Manchester (she/her)

If you wanna connect (to) my muffa

You gotta get with my friendsa

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Some sort of connection helps but yes I agree with the general sentiment. Part of the joy of swinging is variety. In away from a couples perspective you already have the gold medal, the complete package safe in the bag. So now you can concentrate on a bit of experimenting and variety with no drama, no strings attached. Enjoy something of purely of that moment, time and space. And this is why often you people in couples enjoy the company of others quite different in looks and/or personality to their other half. Because priorities in what your looking for and the enjoyment of variety often look a fair bit different to your perfect life partner. For example how important is someone ethical stance on the protection of the environment or their tastes literature when your simply looking for a hot no strings sexual encounter?

I like to use my all you can eat buffet analogy. Swinging to me is like one of those super world buffets. I adore crispy duck Pancakes. I want them all the time, every time. Nothing ever beats crispy duck pancakes. My Girl is my crispy duck pancake. However there are so many lovely things on offer. Wouldn't it be ashame if you couldn't sample the other stuff too? Even try something a little different? It don't beat crispy duck Pancakes but it's nice to have a little variety.

Mr