FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looking to try a club

Looking to try a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a single guy that really want to try a club and would really appreciate some help. I don’t know where to go and don’t want to waste anyone’s time. If anyone would help me sort thi out I would be in your debt. I have pictures and will reply to anyone that takes the time to help. Thank you in advance.

PS I am not rude and I am well mannered and respectful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Go to VA. It's not too far away, has an open flow from bar to play areas, you don't need to take your clothes off if you don't want to and the people are friendly.

Go, pretend it's a normal pub and chat to people accordingly. It also has rooms so, if you suffer from stage fright, you can take a ladybup to your room and enjoy yourselves in private.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should decide what type of club experience you want.

Saunas, hot tubs etc or more night club style, dressed to impress with drinks and dancing.

Read the club review section and decide which one best suits you based upon distance and other considerations.

Go with only the expectation to meet and chat with new people, hopefully pick up a verification or two and if you’re lucky who knows?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you I am open to trying new things and think I am more of I don’t know what I would really enjoy. So would openly give many things a try.

I think the thought of going on my own is very over powering. Just would not know where to start.

But thank you for the messages so far. Just getting a reply is very thoughtful and feel honoured.

» Add a new message to this topic