FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People

People

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I must admit I love my own company these days,but when out and about I've noticed people have lost a lot of their manner's and are always in a rush,as apposed to a few years ago or is this just the vibe I get,why are they in such a rush to be to places and without a please or thank you.l'm wondering if this is all down to the golden age of technology.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No you're right, it's something I've noticed too. Like that rabbit/hare in Alice in Wonderland

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I must say that I haven't noticed a difference.

- technologically induced undoubtedly

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Having autism I find socializing difficult so I stay in alot ,but I have begun to go out at weekends but find it difficult.

"No you're right, it's something I've noticed too. Like that rabbit/hare in Alice in Wonderland"

Hmmm so I'm not alone then

"I must say that I haven't noticed a difference.

"

I've been to your neck of the woods,maybe it has a lot to do with the surroundings where people are on top of each other

"Having autism I find socializing difficult so I stay in alot ,but I have begun to go out at weekends but find it difficult. "

I used to be like this myself years ago,I think the plan is little steps

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I must say that I haven't noticed a difference.

I've been to your neck of the woods,maybe it has a lot to do with the surroundings where people are on top of each other "

Do you mean they're on top of each other round here? It can be quite crowded especially at holiday times

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

" - technologically induced undoubtedly "

Has a lot to do with how people engage or don't, especially when all you see is pretty much everyone from age 11 to mid 60s walking with their faces in a phone..

By *sleWightCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ryde

Well, we live on the Isle of Wight, and that blue-arsed-fly mentality of modern society hasn't quite gotten over here yet, so we're enjoying it whilst it lasts.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"I must admit I love my own company these days,but when out and about I've noticed people have lost a lot of their manner's and are always in a rush,as apposed to a few years ago or is this just the vibe I get,why are they in such a rush to be to places and without a please or thank you.l'm wondering if this is all down to the golden age of technology."

Maybe it's something you have changed.

The art of conversation is gone with the younger generation, it's all looking into their phones now ,sad really...but hey... they're welcome to it, Knock themselves out...I tried a few times to converse but it was a complete waste of time . I felt like l was in their way ..and l was .

» Add a new message to this topic