FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How easy is it for women

How easy is it for women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olin Cunnilingus OP   Man  over a year ago

Pretty City

How easy is it for women to meet people online ?

What's the quickest you have gone from first message to meeting ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How easy is it for women to meet people online ?

What's the quickest you have gone from first message to meeting ? "

Easier than shooting fish in a barrel

So easy! When my profile was meeting active, I had a few hours free, put a meet up, got chatting to a guy from nottm and met him 2hrs later. Was one of my best meets!

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

it s easier on dating sites than on here ...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's both easy and not easy.

My quickest was a day and a half, but I got really lucky - he got a good sense from my profile and made extra effort, and I got a good vibe from him.

Usually it's not like that. Lots of offers, but establishing a baseline of common respect, attraction, and working out if this person is safe to be around... That's tough.

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Not as easy as you'd think.

Plenty of people wanting to meet, but either don't show or won't commit to a time and date.

By *hrek101Man  over a year ago

Herts

What's the quickest you have gone from first message to meeting ? Easier than shooting fish in a barrel "

Something easier than the thing that's easier than shooting fish in a barrel

Your actual question is how easy are men haha. Men make out like its our fault its so easy to meet men. Women have it so easy bla bla

Men have zero self preservation, women could lead a man down into a dingy basement with blood on the walls and he would follow them...

I feel like I should say what my quickest is but I darent for the poor guys reputation

I met this guy on Monday

Took him for a drink on Tuesday

We were making love by Wednesday

And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday

We chilled on Sunday

Herts

"Your actual question is how easy are men haha. Men make out like its our fault its so easy to meet men. Women have it so easy bla bla

Men have zero self preservation, women could lead a man down into a dingy basement with blood on the walls and he would follow them... "

This...

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I rarely make it easy for them. They have to earn my passion. I make them run the gauntlet, traverse inhospitable labyrinthine tunnels of tease, beguile them through a maze of erotic frustration before shortlisting them through an exhaustive vetting process.

Then comes the tea and cake ceremony which leads to a world of endless possibilities.

And, if they're still enthused I may make love to them.

From my first Dm to meeting in a pub. .. 2 or 3 messages and with the hour. *true story.

"I met this guy on Monday

We chilled on Sunday "

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Your actual question is how easy are men haha. Men make out like its our fault its so easy to meet men. Women have it so easy bla bla

Men have zero self preservation, women could lead a man down into a dingy basement with blood on the walls and he would follow them... "

Yeah touché. Bet some would think it’s a sex dungeon

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Much easier in real life.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

It's easier for women to meet somebody then men lets be real

What's the quickest you have gone from first message to meeting ? Easier than shooting fish in a barrel

Something easier than the thing that's easier than shooting fish in a barrel "

Taking sweets from a baby?

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"I rarely make it easy for them. They have to earn my passion. I make them run the gauntlet, traverse inhospitable labyrinthine tunnels of tease, beguile them through a maze of erotic frustration before shortlisting them through an exhaustive vetting process.

Then comes the tea and cake ceremony which leads to a world of endless possibilities.

And, if they're still enthused I may make love to them."

We've seen all of of your "Posh/Elite/etc. Lady" threads, so we know how thorough your process is. I've applied and I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere near the top of the pack. Looking forward to the tea and cake ceremony!

*some men. Spot on, though, absolutely spot on

By *addyandtheprincessCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham/Derby

Harder than you think. There are alot of guys who have a vision of wanting to meet online but in reality they cannot leave the house due to their partner.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

If I wasn't fussed about who I met then I could go from 1st message to meeting within the hour.

But trying to find people with a connection and compatibility, now that's a whole different story.

I think my quickest meet in recent years has been a few days.

Herts

What's the quickest you have gone from first message to meeting ? Easier than shooting fish in a barrel

Something easier than the thing that's easier than shooting fish in a barrel Taking sweets from a baby?"

Than taking a breath??

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Men have zero self preservation, women could lead a man down into a dingy basement with blood on the walls and he would follow them...

*some men. Spot on, though, absolutely spot on "

yup

Self-preservation slows my roll significantly.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

From first contact...

For a social... The same day.

For a meet, maybe within the same week. But that's a rare occurrence.

"I met this guy on Monday

We chilled on Sunday "

Watching red pandas whilst chilling

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

I was suppose to meet one woman sometime last month but on the day we were meant to meet up for a late lunch she got me to ring her to tell me she was "tired" to meet again. When a woman does that I dont bother contacting that person again

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

To be fair the blood didn’t seem fresh and there was some element of lighting…

To be fair the blood didn’t seem fresh and there was some element of lighting…"

Any self respecting murderess will be blindfolding you first

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Super easy if your not picky.

Mrs

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

With no self respect very easy but if looking for a connection not so.

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Any self respecting murderess will be blindfolding you first "

Really? I always let them see and smell the blood before blindfolding them. Adds to the psychological brain fuck.

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong......

Any self respecting murderess will be blindfolding you first

Really? I always let them see and smell the blood before blindfolding them. Adds to the psychological brain fuck.

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong......"

Let them smell the blood, but not see, that's where the panic sets on...murder 101

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

When you take into account the experiences of Alexis Green and others like her being stalked and abused on social media, it becomes pretty difficult.

Most blokes are ok and respect the words spoken by women, but for the odd fella that really don't have any sense of emotional intelligence or lack of ability to accept rejection, is it any wonder they create a fear factor for the women who want to meet?

Looking to hooking up with a fella isn't always as straight forward as it would appear. A wrong word, a suggestion that is out of kilter or just a picture that can happen to be misjudged can and often does stop a meeting taking place.

A tribute picture with the message of this will be happening for real later, set alarm bells ringing for what was supposed to be a social for us a while ago.

Blokes like him make it harder for many other decent guys. And I'm sorry to say it, but dick pics, more than one is too many, says more about the guy than they'll realise imho.

Mrs Shady

By *he Dark GentlemanMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

From first message to meeting within the hour. I regret nothing

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

From first message to few hours I guess we connected the in-depth of a conversation can speak volumes

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It's easy to be offered meets as a woman on here.

Much harder to find people you actually fancy and click with ,that's my view anyway.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I always take my time

Quickest time I've met is a week of chatting I think, years ago.

Would only be easy if I wasn't fussy

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Not that easy nowadays.. before i could to chat to someone then meet a few hours later, nowadays its much harder due to work, sons schedule and actually chatting to someone i wanna meet lol

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Only if she had big knockers obviously!!!

"Would only be easy if I wasn't fussy "

But, a social is a social. And that’s when the awkward ‘fussyness’ kicks in isn’t it. I can only find out if I fancy the person in The flesh.

Text and photos is almost catfishing sometimes.

It’s easy getting a social with me, and vice versa, but getting naked is a whole different ball game.

Pretty City

"It's easy to be offered meets as a woman on here.

Much harder to find people you actually fancy and click with ,that's my view anyway."

This is the way I saw it.

And it's even harder for me to find women who I actually fancy and click with. I don't want to meet anyone right now, but when I do I message women who probably wouldn't look at me twice.

I feel like I'm a 5 and I want a 10+ woman and that's just not going to happen. I guess it can happen for women though.

Much harder to find people you actually fancy and click with ,that's my view anyway.

And it's even harder for me to find women who I actually fancy and click with. I don't want to meet anyone right now, but when I do I message women who probably wouldn't look at me twice.

I feel like I'm a 5 and I want a 10+ woman and that's just not going to happen. I guess it can happen for women though. "

That’s how it should be though shouldnt it?

I wouldn’t meet up with anyone I didn’t think was fantastic. And if they met me, I’d expect the same.

But it’s a stroke of luck if you even get to talk to each other, because there’s so much white noise.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

So easy but they've gotta be respectful, have read the profile, have sent a well thought out message based upon target profile and have cake

Pretty City

I feel like I'm a 5 and I want a 10+ woman and that's just not going to happen. I guess it can happen for women though.

That’s how it should be though shouldnt it?

I wouldn’t meet up with anyone I didn’t think was fantastic. And if they met me, I’d expect the same.

But it’s a stroke of luck if you even get to talk to each other, because there’s so much white noise. "

Well at the end of the day when all is said and done, it is what it is. Things happen when they happen.

Pretty City

"So easy but they've gotta be respectful, have read the profile, have sent a well thought out message based upon target profile and have cake "

Someone left my cake out in the rain and I can't take because it took so long to bake it and I'll never have that recipe again

Ohhh.. noooooo!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"When you take into account the experiences of Alexis Green and others like her being stalked and abused on social media, it becomes pretty difficult.

Most blokes are ok and respect the words spoken by women, but for the odd fella that really don't have any sense of emotional intelligence or lack of ability to accept rejection, is it any wonder they create a fear factor for the women who want to meet?

Looking to hooking up with a fella isn't always as straight forward as it would appear. A wrong word, a suggestion that is out of kilter or just a picture that can happen to be misjudged can and often does stop a meeting taking place.

A tribute picture with the message of this will be happening for real later, set alarm bells ringing for what was supposed to be a social for us a while ago.

Blokes like him make it harder for many other decent guys. And I'm sorry to say it, but dick pics, more than one is too many, says more about the guy than they'll realise imho.

Mrs Shady "

You are absolutely spot on with this.

And as for the tribute picture... Ugh... Grim!!

I feel like I'm a 5 and I want a 10+ woman and that's just not going to happen. I guess it can happen for women though. "

Problem is you get women who are 5's who start thinking they're 8 or 9 on here.

The women who are just as valuable in the real world as they are on here, can pick the best guys.

Either try become 1 of the best, or just have to settle.

You choose.

Pretty City

I feel like I'm a 5 and I want a 10+ woman and that's just not going to happen. I guess it can happen for women though. Problem is you get women who are 5's who start thinking they're 8 or 9 on here.

The women who are just as valuable in the real world as they are on here, can pick the best guys.

You choose. "

Not sure what you mean

I feel like I'm a 5 and I want a 10+ woman and that's just not going to happen. I guess it can happen for women though. Problem is you get women who are 5's who start thinking they're 8 or 9 on here.

You choose. "

Blah blah blah, come on now Twobulls change the rhetoric and narrative it's becoming so old.. the talk of 5's thinking there 8' 9's is really derogatory

You choose.

Not sure what you mean "

Get verified for a start.

Try a club or social or just meet a decent lady as a stepping stone.

You are bringing your fists to a gun fight.

Fierce competition on here.

You have to increase your value.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Very. It's like they're working with cheat codes or something

LvM

Pretty City

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

Get verified for a start.

Try a club or social or just meet a decent lady as a stepping stone.

You are bringing your fists to a gun fight.

Fierce competition on here.

You have to increase your value.

"

I would if I was looking to meet someone, but I'm not.

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

You choose.

Not sure what you mean "

He means that women who are a 5 get a lot of matches because there’s so few women that there’s guys who will fuck anyone. They’re saying you either be the best to attract those 10s or you settle for the 5.

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

He means that women who are a 5 get a lot of matches because there’s so few women that there’s guys who will fuck anyone. They’re saying you either be the best to attract those 10s or you settle for the 5. "

You get a sticker

Naww...a dingy basement ..with blood on the walls ??? ..l don't even watch horror movies so the chances of me going down into a dingy basement with blood on the walls ???

Mayfair

"I rarely make it easy for them. They have to earn my passion. I make them run the gauntlet, traverse inhospitable labyrinthine tunnels of tease, beguile them through a maze of erotic frustration before shortlisting them through an exhaustive vetting process.

We've seen all of of your "Posh/Elite/etc. Lady" threads, so we know how thorough your process is. I've applied and I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere near the top of the pack. Looking forward to the tea and cake ceremony! "

Suck-sex-full candy-dates will be announced shortly.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

Really easy if I'm in insatiable randy mode and just fuck someone to scratch an itch for a couple of hours. Sex is sex right? Might as well get my cunt filled.

But if I'm actually wanting to meet someone when I'm not an ovulating horny woman in need of a cock? Less easy.

Because I get the ick quickly. Or there's not that draw I have with some people, even in the written form.

I don't want to waste my time or my vagina's awesomeness on okay sex. At least good and I'm happy.

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere only we know

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

He means that women who are a 5 get a lot of matches because there’s so few women that there’s guys who will fuck anyone. They’re saying you either be the best to attract those 10s or you settle for the 5. "

This however would indicate that a woman who is a 5 - I’ll stick to the outdated use of numbers here for the intellectually challenged who have posted in the thread - would actually fuck anyone.

News flash. Most won’t. Some will I’m sure. But that’s up to them.

Fab is as easy as you want to make it for you. If you put the effort in you get the reward.

If you come across as a misogynistic asshole blaming others for your lack of success then tbh you deserve everything you get. With bells on

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

He means that women who are a 5 get a lot of matches because there’s so few women that there’s guys who will fuck anyone. They’re saying you either be the best to attract those 10s or you settle for the 5.

This however would indicate that a woman who is a 5 - I’ll stick to the outdated use of numbers here for the intellectually challenged who have posted in the thread - would actually fuck anyone.

Fab is as easy as you want to make it for you. If you put the effort in you get the reward.

If you come across as a misogynistic asshole blaming others for your lack of success then tbh you deserve everything you get. With bells on "

Nail on head

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

easy if i wanted to fuck anyone but thankfully i dont so to find the right guys it takes time to find them and even more time to see if they are compatible but then not many guys want to swing they just want everything handed on a plate with legs wide open ...

#notallguys #justmyopinion

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

It all depends what you want from meeting them

And about an hour

Pretty City

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

If you come across as a misogynistic asshole blaming others for your lack of success then tbh you deserve everything you get. With bells on "

I think it means a 5 woman can meet a 10 man. Not that she would fuck anyone.

It's been said that guys will fuck anyone.

I feel this post was aimed at me.

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

Starmix for you LB

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Sherburn... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

" Men have zero self preservation, women could lead a man down into a dingy basement with blood on the walls and he would follow them... "

...there are some that might even like that?!

" Men have zero self preservation, women could lead a man down into a dingy basement with blood on the walls and he would follow them...

...there are some that might even like that?! "

Just as long as it doesn't contain jaffa cakes

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

Oh BRAVO

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"From my first Dm to meeting in a pub. .. 2 or 3 messages and with the hour. *true story. "

Did you wink at her!?

By *ustaskDMan  over a year ago

Chester-le-Street

Tinder has more chance lol but on a serious, thers more competition for us men, and half the male population don't do us any favours.. so just keep trying and wait your message, when your fishing a fish bites eventually :D

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

I'm not blaming anybody.

It's a pertinent point, you have to be aware of the environment you're in.

You don't ask a fish how to catch a fish, you ask a fisherman.

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

If you come across as a misogynistic asshole blaming others for your lack of success then tbh you deserve everything you get. With bells on

I'm not blaming anybody.

You don't ask a fish how to catch a fish, you ask a fisherman. "

I'd argue your really not aware of the environment your in. The total lack awareness of how you are in this arena is shocking. You display nothing but outdated, archaic, narcissism and misogyny.

If a female member of my family met you I'd be worried for them, with your attitudes towards women and how you present....

Surprisingly difficult. Once you filter out the non profiles, the offensive, the ones who instantly have opposing kinks, etc.

You get stood up!!! Shocking.

N.Yorkshire

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

I'm not blaming anybody.

Plenty of ways to speak about topics without being so blatantly derogatory.

I don't rate people, but if I did rate your attitude, it would be in the minus figures. Its truely abhorrent in this day & age.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Can have 20 different men (at least) per day if I wanted to.

Thing is, I don’t want to.

Somewhere only we know

"

I'm not blaming anybody.

Fish? Numbering people on “attractiveness”?

Tbh say what you actually mean rather than using metaphors to hide your misogyny.

Thanks

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

You meet in dodgy parks, behind the bushes

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

I'm not blaming anybody.

I'd argue your really not aware of the environment your in. The total lack awareness of how you are in this arena is shocking. You display nothing but outdated, archaic, narcissism and misogyny.

If a female member of my family met you I'd be worried for them, with your attitudes towards women and how you present.... "

Tell your mum I said hi

N.Yorkshire

" Men have zero self preservation, women could lead a man down into a dingy basement with blood on the walls and he would follow them...

...there are some that might even like that?!

Just as long as it doesn't contain jaffa cakes "

I'll never look at you the same way!

This is so true

North West

I'm an 11

Somewhere only we know

"I'm an 11 "

Yes you are

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

I'm not blaming anybody.

If a female member of my family met you I'd be worried for them, with your attitudes towards women and how you present....

Tell your mum I said hi

"

She says you were a shit shag...and should have had a lady wank instead.

North West

"I'm an 11

Yes you are "

So are youuuuuuuu

Somewhere only we know

"I'm an 11

Yes you are

So are youuuuuuuu "

Mwah mwah

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

Funkytown

Sure it's easier for women to meet men, but it's way harder for women to find a man they actually want to meet

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

I'm not blaming anybody.

Tell your mum I said hi

"

And there you go, another pair of Man children to have to block.

By *ilBWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I'm lacking in tea making skills, big time

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

I feel this post was aimed at me. "

Having read through this and many other recent threads I'm pretty sure LB's post wasn't aimed at you. I could be wrong.

Love from a 5 who knows she's a 5

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"So easy but they've gotta be respectful, have read the profile, have sent a well thought out message based upon target profile and have cake

Someone left my cake out in the rain and I can't take because it took so long to bake it and I'll never have that recipe again

Ohhh.. noooooo!"

lol

Somewhere only we know

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

Having read through this and many other recent threads I'm pretty sure LB's post wasn't aimed at you. I could be wrong.

Love from a 5 who knows she's a 5 "

Yes I think the OP knows that lovely. I have told him directly

"Having read through this and many other recent threads I'm pretty sure LB's post wasn't aimed at you. I could be wrong.

Oh stop it, you

Somewhere only we know

"Having read through this and many other recent threads I'm pretty sure LB's post wasn't aimed at you. I could be wrong.

Oh stop it, you "

And totally agreed. Please refer to my earlier comment about everyone needing to love themselves first

Manchester-ish

Yes I think the OP knows that lovely. I have told him directly "

Pretty City

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

I know it wasn't aimed at me now. However I've been blocked by someone because of this thread.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've met some lovely guys from here. I'm a 5 and know it but I've always gone for personality and met guys whole I would consider an 8 but they became long term friends. In all my time on here I've put up 4 meet today's up. Each time I've had great success. Maybe those guys will meet just anyone but I wont

It's easy, but not nearly as easy as those who don't have the experience may think.

It's difficult for all here, only from different angles.

It can be easy to meet single Men, regardless of your gender, and not as easy to meet Women or Couples, regardless of gender.

My suggestion, if you want it easier, arrange to meet single Men.

Manchester-ish

Oh it did sound a bit like fishing. For a 47 year old who has had 2 kids I think I'm not half bad but I'm not in the same league as the young sexy things

"Oh it did sound a bit like fishing. For a 47 year old who has had 2 kids I think I'm not half bad but I'm not in the same league as the young sexy things "

You're not half bad. You're 100% great

Somewhere only we know

"Oh it did sound a bit like fishing. For a 47 year old who has had 2 kids I think I'm not half bad but I'm not in the same league as the young sexy things "

And who needs a league? No one does. Everyone can just be themselves without needing to be compared to anyone else. You are beautiful darling. As is Diamondsmiles and all of the other beautiful forumites. Life isn’t a contest. It’s about being good to ourselves and each other

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

Being the quickest at this has absolutely no appeal for me.

100 per cent you, and that's cool. No need to compare to any one else, cause we're all unique, and that's makes us all beautiful in our own right

By *herry delightWoman  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

15 minutes for first message to when he was walking in the bedroom door is probably my quicks with someone new.

Most days it normally between 30 minutes to an hour. Xx

"15 minutes for first message to when he was walking in the bedroom door is probably my quicks with someone new.

Most days it normally between 30 minutes to an hour. Xx "

You should get these guys to deliver food. Had Pizza take longer than that.

Mayfair

You meet in dodgy parks, behind the bushes"

KC², I knew you would pick up on this, wench!

For the purpose of clarity and disambiguation, I meet in the manicured parks such as Kensington Gardens or the topiary-sculpted bushes of Kew Gardens.

North West

For the purpose of clarity and disambiguation, I meet in the manicured parks such as Kensington Gardens or the topiary-sculpted bushes of Kew Gardens. "

To be fair, I did get a lovely mouthful of meat

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

You choose.

Not sure what you mean

Spot on..

Him

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

It would be very easy to meet if quick meets with anyone is what you are after, which I’m not.

The quickest? Months

Mayfair

I'm lacking in tea making skills, big time "

tea making OR love making? Just checking...

Mayfair

For the purpose of clarity and disambiguation, I meet in the manicured parks such as Kensington Gardens or the topiary-sculpted bushes of Kew Gardens.

To be fair, I did get a lovely mouthful of meat "

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I occasionally manage to go from first tentative contact - perhaps a fab on a photo or just a "look" - to meeting up for a good long cup of tea, within as little as 8 to 10 years. I know that it's throwing caution to the wind, and I really shouldn't rush things so much. Just call me impulsive...

"I occasionally manage to go from first tentative contact - perhaps a fab on a photo or just a "look" - to meeting up for a good long cup of tea, within as little as 8 to 10 years. I know that it's throwing caution to the wind, and I really shouldn't rush things so much. Just call me impulsive..."

"Sure it's easier for women to meet men, but it's way harder for women to find a man they actually want to meet"

Numbers. It’s all to do with numbers.

I feel very lucky that there’s some people I’d like to meet up with, simply because of the numbers here.

More people in your box, more likely there’s someone you like.

Very easy if you have no standards.

Fair to middling if you’re not looking for anything mind blowing.

Difficult if you’re one of those women who has a good idea of her own worth and sexuality.

Almost impossible if you want to avoid the misogynistic, arrogant, entitled and judgmental attitudes so frequently displayed by certain people who offer nothing but a 3 minute ride of their overused dick and an overrated graphic verification featuring the same boring tropes rolled out by unimaginative people who view those with vaginas as simply that

By *henakedflyerMan  over a year ago

somewhere near you ..

Compared to guys on here, easiest thing in the world.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Difficult if you’re one of those women who has a good idea of her own worth and sexuality.

Almost impossible if you want to avoid the misogynistic, arrogant, entitled and judgmental attitudes so frequently displayed by certain people who offer nothing but a 3 minute ride of their overused dick and an overrated graphic verification featuring the same boring tropes rolled out by unimaginative people who view those with vaginas as simply that "

Couldn’t agree more

Almost impossible if you want to avoid the misogynistic, arrogant, entitled and judgmental attitudes so frequently displayed by certain people who offer nothing but a 3 minute ride of their overused dick and an overrated graphic verification featuring the same boring tropes rolled out by unimaginative people who view those with vaginas as simply that

Couldn’t agree more "

Should I have mentioned something about the amount of men who disregard the women’s comments on the subject and just shout their own (wrong) views?

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Almost impossible if you want to avoid the misogynistic, arrogant, entitled and judgmental attitudes so frequently displayed by certain people who offer nothing but a 3 minute ride of their overused dick and an overrated graphic verification featuring the same boring tropes rolled out by unimaginative people who view those with vaginas as simply that "

I hate graphic verifications. Keep it personal between the parties. You wouldn't share it down the pub, so why here?

Paradise, Herts

Couldn’t agree more

Should I have mentioned something about the amount of men who disregard the women’s comments on the subject and just shout their own (wrong) views?"

I think the men who want to get as much sex and meet as many people as they can probably do see it as easy. I’m sure, like me and most women on here, you could meet about 15 different men a day every day if you wanted to. I guess that’s all they see.

Dunfermline

Couldn’t agree more

Should I have mentioned something about the amount of men who disregard the women’s comments on the subject and just shout their own (wrong) views?

I think the men who want to get as much sex and meet as many people as they can probably do see it as easy. I’m sure, like me and most women on here, you could meet about 15 different men a day every day if you wanted to. I guess that’s all they see. "

Not you Nora. You're top drawer

To meet ANYONE would be extremely quick and easy I'd imagine. I can only speak for myself but cannot think of anything worse

Paradise, Herts

Couldn’t agree more

I think the men who want to get as much sex and meet as many people as they can probably do see it as easy. I’m sure, like me and most women on here, you could meet about 15 different men a day every day if you wanted to. I guess that’s all they see.

Not you Nora. You're top drawer "

Nobody looks in my top drawer. You’d be shocked what was in there

You choose. "

You really don't like women do you.

Dunfermline

Couldn’t agree more

Nobody looks in my top drawer. You’d be shocked what was in there "

Couldn’t agree more

Nobody looks in my top drawer. You’d be shocked what was in there "

I did.

Please send me the dry cleaning bill.

Paradise, Herts

Couldn’t agree more

Nobody looks in my top drawer. You’d be shocked what was in there

I did.

Please send me the dry cleaning bill. "

You choose.

You really don't like women do you."

I love my mum.

It's akin to those who used to go on XFACTOR and Simon Cowell used to humble them.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

*Enemy not to be taken literally

You choose.

You really don't like women do you.

I love my mum.

It's akin to those who used to go on XFACTOR and Simon Cowell used to humble them.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

*Enemy not to be taken literally "

There there cupcake, shhhhh. You keep telling yourself that

» Add a new message to this topic