FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Holiday romances - share your stories

Holiday romances - share your stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ull English with tea OP   Man  over a year ago

London

As spring is in the air and we are thinking of jetting off to sunnier climes, would be great to hear your stories of holiday romances…

From being fingered in a nightclub toilets in Faliraki after 20 jaagerbombs to that lingering 2-week romance with the Greek waiter that you didn’t want to end and everything in between.

Maybe there are still lingering thoughts of ‘the one that got away’ years later or maybe you met up back in the UK and decided that you had nothing in common and he/she didn’t look good as pale as a ghost and no longer smelling of Ambre Solaire.

Here is the place to share your most intimate (or amusing) holiday romance stories…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Does fingering a hottie on the interstate drive to Seattle count as romance? It felt romantic at the time.

Er, I mean … asking for a friend. Yes. A friend.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

I used to travel over to Greece for work. One of my colleagues in the Corfu office and I had some serious sexual tension for months. We developed a very close friendship and spent a lot of time together. Very intense. Nothing had happened the entire time, but it was probably very clear that that the electric chemistry between us was growing daily. I was completely infatuated although I didn’t want to admit it. Seeing his pupils dilate everytime he looked into my eyes used to send a bolt of lightning through my stomach and down between my legs.

The day before I flew home he came to my villa to say goodbye. A bottle of wine and a moonlit swim later and it finally got too much and we kissed. In the pool overlooking the Ionian Sea, under the night sky. Everything came alive for me, it was a total out of body experience. We got out the pool and laid down on the grass. His hands in my hair, gripping my waist while I desperately gripped his shoulders, my legs wrapped around his waist, aching for him. In that moment I needed him. He finally slipped the tip of him into me and just like that he came and rolled off me.

I went back to the UK the next day and we never spoke again.

London

Jamie already win!

—— THREAD CLOSED ——

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

The thread is closed. But I'm bringing Hants' smut to the masses by a bump with a story.

I think I fall a little bit in love with someone every time I go on holiday. It's the sun. The mood. Those dusky warm nights where you stay up late drinking

and talking because you know it's not going anywhere.

Last time was in Spain. She was beautiful. Like this little petite brunette filled with rage against men, a love of red wine and her smudged lipstick on my lips. She fingered me in an alleyway where I could taste that cigarette and wine combination, assured, quick and deft.

We spent a few days in bookshops, cafés, my hotel room.

We broke up when I had to go home. Her mascara running down her face, me crying in the way that lesbians do when you say you're done with dating but end up basically living with someone for a week.

She messages me every year wishing me Happy Christmas. And sending some sort of raunchy photo. I normally use it as an excuse to fap. So does she.

It was the quickest I've ever fell for someone.

She's disappointed I'm engaged to a man.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went, I came, I flew home

London

"The thread is closed. But I'm bringing Hants' smut to the masses by a bump with a story.

I think I fall a little bit in love with someone every time I go on holiday. It's the sun. The mood. Those dusky warm nights where you stay up late drinking

and talking because you know it's not going anywhere.

Last time was in Spain. She was beautiful. Like this little petite brunette filled with rage against men, a love of red wine and her smudged lipstick on my lips. She fingered me in an alleyway where I could taste that cigarette and wine combination, assured, quick and deft.

We spent a few days in bookshops, cafés, my hotel room.

We broke up when I had to go home. Her mascara running down her face, me crying in the way that lesbians do when you say you're done with dating but end up basically living with someone for a week.

She messages me every year wishing me Happy Christmas. And sending some sort of raunchy photo. I normally use it as an excuse to fap. So does she.

It was the quickest I've ever fell for someone.

She's disappointed I'm engaged to a man. "

This sounds incredibly romantic Meli (even the bit about you getting fingered in an alleyway )

» Add a new message to this topic