FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > an impossible task

an impossible task

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Name 10 positive things about the Male species.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

will come back to this

I can foresee this is gonna be a slow thread lol (apart from u babes of course)

Forum Mod

Oh ive got one..........mine always puts the bins out

ok...

1. They put the bins out.

they bring the bins in??

Forum Mod

"they bring the bins in??"

LMAO

we are not doing very well here lol

Forum Mod

They don't run out of batteries

1 They are NOT female

2 They are rational

3 They dont have mood swings

4 They dont bleed monthly

5 They only need 10 mins ta get ready

6 They drink proper drinks

7 They wear the trousers not the skirts

8 They are kind and considerate

9 They put up with females

10 They can go through childbirth with no pain or weight gain xx

2 wash the pots

3 do the washing

4 the ironing

5 the decorating

6 the gardening

7 the shopping

8 watch the fottie

9 go to the pub

10 and snore

what more can i say lol

"They don't run out of batteries "

thats true, but then they cant always perform either...sooo is that really a plus point for the male species?

"1 They are NOT female

2 They are rational

3 They dont have mood swings

4 They dont bleed monthly

5 They only need 10 mins ta get ready

6 They drink proper drinks

7 They wear the trousers not the skirts

8 They are kind and considerate

9 They put up with females

10 They can go through childbirth with no pain or weight gain xx "

ummm those may be plus points in the eyes of a male...but not from a females perspective.

"they bring the bins in??

LMAO "

Hehe xxx

so we are still on

1. They put the bins out.

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

They never sleep in the wet patch LOL

Forum Mod

"They don't run out of batteries

thats true, but then they cant always perform either...sooo is that really a plus point for the male species?"

true so scrub that one

Mine will always go to the bar when I can't be bothered to

He would defend me to the death in front of anyone......even if im in the wrong

He keeps my side of the bed warm for when I get in

2 to 10

They let women think they are in control xx

"They never sleep in the wet patch LOL "

Well we didnt make it did we xx

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"They never sleep in the wet patch LOL

Well we didnt make it did we xx "

Bet you had a hand in it tho

Bet you had a hand in it tho "

Me! aqua ya know me better than that im a good boy xx

Well we didnt make it did we xx "

I dont make wet patches so like hell im going to sleep in it!

I dont make wet patches so like hell im going to sleep in it!"

Yet lol xx

I dont make wet patches so like hell im going to sleep in it!

Yet lol xx "

lmao...

judging by the Craigster, the number 2 is

they talk a load of bollix

Whilst I fully appreciate the answer to the question will always be dependent on a gender view 10 undeniable facts are, when comparing the average guy to the average gal are, emphasis on average here girls :-

1. He earns more so will be able provide for his family and buy much nicer presents for the woman he loves.

2. He will have a better understanding of all technological items. Amongst a myriad of things he will be able to program Sky+ for his beloved, he will know how to pump up the car tyres, know where the oil and water goes, be able to operate a drill/saw/screw driver etc etc, in fact all those manual but still intellectual things that the little lady always finds so challenging.

3. Having been born stronger he will be able to manage all the physical tasks his partner is incapable of.

4. Despite skewed statistics as the better driver he will drive everywhere almost all the time. He will do so because driving inevitably requires an ability to park, to reverse, understand how a roundabout works, understand that nowhere in the highway code is there a rule that allows women to simply block the road whilst picking up little Chardonnay or Troy from school, or sometimes to drive a strange vehicle, things which are almost always beyond most women.

5. He will be able to properly complete one task at a time. As opposed to starting several things at once, not concentrating on any one thing at a time and therefore rarely finishing all that was initially started, multi tasking is a myth girls

6. He is able to lie convincingly and therefore knows how to keep the peace in the home. There is not a guy on the planet who does not know that the real answer to "Does this dress make my bum look big" is "No it's all the chocolate, cakes and sweets you shovel down that does that" but how many ever say it.

7. He fully understand that the female cycle is 28 days and not only 5 and is therefore able to tailor his behaviour accordingly. He is able to interpret a mood swing at 50 paces or even over the phone.

8. He understands that a bunch of flowers, even a bunch of wilting flowers from a garage forecourt will make every woman smile and forgive.

9. He knows where the iron, hoover, dishwasher, washing machine are and knows how to work them. The only thing you girls have yet to work out is he only needs prompting.

10 Like a dog, if treated properly he will love you forever and always be loyal.

There you go, 10 positive things to say about the male species

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Whilst I fully appreciate the answer to the question will always be dependent on a gender view 10 undeniable facts are, when comparing the average guy to the average gal are, emphasis on average here girls :-

1. He earns more so will be able provide for his family and buy much nicer presents for the woman he loves.

2. He will have a better understanding of all technological items. Amongst a myriad of things he will be able to program Sky+ for his beloved, he will know how to pump up the car tyres, know where the oil and water goes, be able to operate a drill/saw/screw driver etc etc, in fact all those manual but still intellectual things that the little lady always finds so challenging.

3. Having been born stronger he will be able to manage all the physical tasks his partner is incapable of.

4. Despite skewed statistics as the better driver he will drive everywhere almost all the time. He will do so because driving inevitably requires an ability to park, to reverse, understand how a roundabout works, understand that nowhere in the highway code is there a rule that allows women to simply block the road whilst picking up little Chardonnay or Troy from school, or sometimes to drive a strange vehicle, things which are almost always beyond most women.

5. He will be able to properly complete one task at a time. As opposed to starting several things at once, not concentrating on any one thing at a time and therefore rarely finishing all that was initially started, multi tasking is a myth girls

6. He is able to lie convincingly and therefore knows how to keep the peace in the home. There is not a guy on the planet who does not know that the real answer to "Does this dress make my bum look big" is "No it's all the chocolate, cakes and sweets you shovel down that does that" but how many ever say it.

7. He fully understand that the female cycle is 28 days and not only 5 and is therefore able to tailor his behaviour accordingly. He is able to interpret a mood swing at 50 paces or even over the phone.

8. He understands that a bunch of flowers, even a bunch of wilting flowers from a garage forecourt will make every woman smile and forgive.

9. He knows where the iron, hoover, dishwasher, washing machine are and knows how to work them. The only thing you girls have yet to work out is he only needs prompting.

10 Like a dog, if treated properly he will love you forever and always be loyal.

"

well said

"Whilst I fully appreciate the answer to the question will always be dependent on a gender view 10 undeniable facts are, when comparing the average guy to the average gal are, emphasis on average here girls :-

"

see what i mean, proved my point. talks bollix

A guy knows he's right when the only answer he's givenis you are talking bollix, if he was wrong he would be told exactly why

"A guy knows he's right when the only answer he's givenis you are talking bollix, if he was wrong he would be told exactly why "

oh no, yer talking to a blonde here. If i say more than a few words I get rather dizzy and confused. More at home just saying Bollix

[Removed by poster at 24/11/09 12:56:03]

"A guy knows he's right when the only answer he's givenis you are talking bollix, if he was wrong he would be told exactly why

oh no, yer talking to a blonde here. If i say more than a few words I get rather dizzy and confused. More at home just saying Bollix"

Now that is a response that I like and fully understand

"A guy knows he's right when the only answer he's givenis you are talking bollix, if he was wrong he would be told exactly why

oh no, yer talking to a blonde here. If i say more than a few words I get rather dizzy and confused. More at home just saying Bollix

Now that is a response that I like and fully understand "

mmmmmmh bollix bollix bollix, bet that turns ya on lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

well i cant speak for all of the male species..but i can think of 10 easily!!!! you feminazis you!!!! lol

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

We have asbestos ear linings.

We don’t puke at the sight of road kill

We cam park a car without hitting stuff

We know how to program the sky plus

We are happy with 12 pairs of shoes

We understand the off side rule

We can spank a woman and make her like it.

We can put oil in the car.

We have sensible finger nails

We can talk to tits

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"We have asbestos ear linings.

We don’t puke at the sight of road kill

We cam park a car without hitting stuff

We know how to program the sky plus

We are happy with 12 pairs of shoes

We understand the off side rule

We can spank a woman and make her like it.

We can put oil in the car.

We have sensible finger nails

We can talk to tits

"

we talk to tits on here all the time _ig bad......you should browse my inbox sometime!!!

If it wasn't for the male of the species NONE of us would be here,

» Add a new message to this topic