FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do guys ….

Why do guys ….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luffy Fairy OP   Woman  over a year ago

west london

Why when you turn a man down for whatever reason, he then wants to be abusive ….. only encountered 2 so far so I think I’m doing well but seriously grow up.

And to all the men who take it on the chin, I salute you good Sir’s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heFabtasticsCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Because their children and can’t handle rejection

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

It’s a good filter to know who to block

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seriously I wouldn't even turn them down, just ignore if not interested

"Because their children and can’t handle rejection "

Basically this ^

Unable to express their emotions in a considered, rational manner. And also unable to understand that, the immediate switch from ‘God you’re fit’ to ‘You’re ugly anyway’ says more about them, than anyone else…

By *dventure Couple1000Couple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Have this all the time

Normally you can just laugh it off, but had one over the weekend that definitely should not be left alone with a woman ever

Was very scary

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Hurt pride.

west london

"It’s a good filter to know who to block "

Yes defo this, I mean I was never going to entertain a meet. I just explained I wasn’t into his preferences then all of a sudden my ass is too big hahhah.

In my experience, it's not Men that is the problem, it's ego's, and they aren't gender specific.

So, a damaged ego is the problem.

It's a reflection upon themselves.

Sorry to hear you've had to put up with that OP. My chin has taken quite a few blows... but there is absolutely no reason to resort to abuse. Their response shows you made the right choice. Hope you don't have to put up with any more tantrums x

"Why when you turn a man down for whatever reason, he then wants to be abusive ….. only encountered 2 so far so I think I’m doing well but seriously grow up.

And to all the men who take it on the chin, I salute you good Sir’s "

Cause hey have a God's gift Complex, that tells them every women wants them, and would be fortunate to have them... so there fragile falsely propped up ego, is challenged and bruised. Resulting in rejection, which then they don't have to emotional intelligence to manage internally, so they act out in abuse to make themselves feel better about themselves

Pathetic to turn to abuse for not being somebodies cup of tea.

Just accept it and move on

I think it’s most men’s mindset that the women on here, once they have shown them their dick, with instantly want to meet and sleep with them.

I don’t understand that thought process.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Preference innit

Nah, they’re cunts

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Seriously I wouldn't even turn them down, just ignore if not interested"

This.

Sometimes replying isn't worth it. Just delete the message and if you're 100% sure you'll never be interested in them add a block too.

You don't owe anyone anything on Fab, least of all a reply.

A

"

I like women who take it on their chin….

By *ultured Gent16Man  over a year ago

close.

Yes. It’s because they can’t handle the rejection.

But also be aware just how skewed this environment is compared to the real world.

I know this opinion won’t be popular and I’ll probably be vilified for saying it but the normal order of things is out of whack here.

Any woman can get attention in here and make demands and have a whole list of wants and needs that they would like fulfilled by a messaging guy.

And rightly so.

We all know what we like and what we don’t and what we want.

However. For a guy on here just to get a message read is an absolute mission.

I’m sure if you’re messaging women and getting rejected on a regular basis it can be frustrating and soul destroying.

I’m not for a second saying that abusive behaviour should be required or accepted but the odds here greatly favour the fairer sex.

It’s hard for guys in here because there are so many idiots trying it on with shallow requests and generic copied and pasted messages.

I’ve had women message me that I wouldn’t consider meeting and I’ve actually ended up very friendly with some.

Connections aren’t just about the sex.

Turning people down because you don’t fancy them means you could miss out on a good friend.

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

Wouldn’t even dignify with a response. A lot of blokes on here have a very fragile ego mixing with major insecurities.

west london

"Have this all the time

Normally you can just laugh it off, but had one over the weekend that definitely should not be left alone with a woman ever

Was very scary"

It just baffles me sometimes the entitlement, like you must like them back. We are not all going to like who likes us vice versa. Some humans!

That sounds very worrying! I hope it’s being looked into!

By *utie bootyMan  over a year ago

cornbeef island

Sorry ladies, they aren't men they are boys that have grown tall.

Fuck em, well not literally you actually turned em down for that.

In all seriousness it seems you were right to turn them down. After all nobody wants to hook up with rude immature children.

It cost nothing to be polite,

I just thank them for replying so I know not just leaving the message on read

By *oofy321Man  over a year ago

moon base zero

A few men think this is an instant sex site and ego

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I’ve had this several times, they make themselves appear very small.

Then they come onto the forums or write in their status why they can’t get a meet

west london

"Seriously I wouldn't even turn them down, just ignore if not interested

This.

Sometimes replying isn't worth it. Just delete the message and if you're 100% sure you'll never be interested in them add a block too.

You don't owe anyone anything on Fab, least of all a reply.

A"

I’m learning lol sometimes I’m too nice and try to explain. I mean my profile does state what I’m into and after I pointed that out he was a douche!

By *hrek101Man  over a year ago

Herts

I'm always "thank you no problem" (down to a fine art I've used it so much ). Got abuse from a woman on Tinder last week when I told her I wasn't 6ft.

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

Because they were never told No as a child, and always got what they wanted? I don't know, definitely lacking in maturity they need to suck it up and accept it.

By *.W CPLCouple  over a year ago

PRESTON

[Removed by poster at 20/03/23 12:37:38]

west london

"Fuck em, well not literally you actually turned em down for that.

In all seriousness it seems you were right to turn them down. After all nobody wants to hook up with rude immature children.

It cost nothing to be polite, "

That’s what made me angry I tired to explain he wasn’t my preference then told me I was discriminating then got abusive immediately. Think he has some internal shizen to work on lol.

By *atthew78Man  over a year ago

Winsford

When rejected It's always best to say thank you for your honesty and I wish you luck

I have once replied with a joke by saying "if you change your mind, in the first in line, honey I'm still free so take a chance on me"

It didn't work however

By *.W CPLCouple  over a year ago

PRESTON

"In my experience, it's not Men that is the problem, it's ego's, and they aren't gender specific.

It's a reflection upon themselves. "

Yeah females can be just as nasty when they been turned down had one a while back said no thanks and she made out she was just doing us a favour because we ugly and she felt sorry for us made us chuckle

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

Not all guys that way...but yeah... I have serious shit in my messages at times. Do I give a shit?nope... makes me laugh really.

That’s what made me angry I tired to explain he wasn’t my preference then told me I was discriminating then got abusive immediately. Think he has some internal shizen to work on lol. "

The fact you took the time to explain your preference and he still gave you abuse makes it worse. And then guys wonder why women don't reply to msgs...

west london

"

I like women who take it on their chin…."

Chin first then the mouth right?

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

"Not all guys that way...but yeah... I have serious shit in my messages at times. Do I give a shit?nope... makes me laugh really."

I'm fortunate not to receive to many irate messages in my inbox. But seeing guys do it in the forums is always funny.

west london

"Yes. It’s because they can’t handle the rejection.

But also be aware just how skewed this environment is compared to the real world.

I know this opinion won’t be popular and I’ll probably be vilified for saying it but the normal order of things is out of whack here.

Any woman can get attention in here and make demands and have a whole list of wants and needs that they would like fulfilled by a messaging guy.

And rightly so.

We all know what we like and what we don’t and what we want.

However. For a guy on here just to get a message read is an absolute mission.

I’m sure if you’re messaging women and getting rejected on a regular basis it can be frustrating and soul destroying.

I’m not for a second saying that abusive behaviour should be required or accepted but the odds here greatly favour the fairer sex.

It’s hard for guys in here because there are so many idiots trying it on with shallow requests and generic copied and pasted messages.

I’ve had women message me that I wouldn’t consider meeting and I’ve actually ended up very friendly with some.

Connections aren’t just about the sex.

Turning people down because you don’t fancy them means you could miss out on a good friend.

"

I understand that point of view and can appreciate it must be frustrating but most people are on here for fun and flirts and I’d rather know if someone wasn’t attracted to me (for whatever reason) as soon as possible = no wasted energy.

I wouldn’t want a friend like him trust me, he probably could do with some though might make him a better human.

By *issIrishCoffeeWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I get this a lot , or they are super racist and disrespectful…

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Suddenly appear...

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Because they can't handle rejection to be fair it's not just men who get abusive women and couples can be just as bad when told no.

Luckily most I've found are fine if told no it's just the odd few who can't handle it. And it's just like the rubbish taking itself out when they do it anyhow.

By *eorge1949Man  over a year ago

BroadwayWR12

If I decline a meet for whatever reason and someone gets unpleasant I just tell them that their attitude totally vindicates my choice - that always goes down well!

I have never understood men who disrespect or worse, abuse or harm women.

Women are wonderful in all shapes and sizes and the more you respect any woman the better the relationship.

Come on guys, get real, it ain't rocket science, and when the hormones are too much to handle simply wank them off!!

west london

"Not all guys that way...but yeah... I have serious shit in my messages at times. Do I give a shit?nope... makes me laugh really."

I have laughed don’t get me wrong and I don’t give a shit as I love my fat ass as do most but just wanted to throw it out there. Might make one human improve their behaviour or at least think about it hahaha

Because if they insult you, you may change your mind and decide you need to sleep with them

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

I notice some folks using fragile ego's or insecurity as an excuse for this kind of behaviour - my ego is fragile and frequently smashed, self belief/insecurities are massively volatile - but that doesn't mean to say that I'd have an excuse to abuse someone who's said no. Being abusive has no excuse ever! Plus what does it achieve, very much primary school playground behaviour

"Why when you turn a man down for whatever reason, he then wants to be abusive ….. only encountered 2 so far so I think I’m doing well but seriously grow up.

More than likely transference of emotion. The humiliation/rejection/disappointment/bruised ego turns into anger and they lash out, very much like a child who cannot control their emotions.

Rather than accept it as something normal and natural, they choose to act out in a way that they would never do face to face but feel ‘brave’ enough to do it online because there are no consequences.

By *eedsanewusernameMan  over a year ago

Mainly under the bed...

Probably because they're just thinking with their wee brains...

No means no, deal with the rejection properly cuntchops.

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I find couples are just as bad and tend to be even worse when it comes to not being bothered to read our profile.

By *aximum_funMan  over a year ago

West Herts

I think rejection is one of the hardest and most complex emotions to deal with, because it can feel like it goes to the core of 'you' which is therefore very threatening.

You have to be very emotionally secure to just deal with it as related to a specific situation and, as others have pointed out, that maturity can be uncommon.

I've never had that in all my time on fab but that is mostly because I exercise the block button quite often.

west london

"Because if they insult you, you may change your mind and decide you need to sleep with them "

This made me giggle

west london

"I find couples are just as bad and tend to be even worse when it comes to not being bothered to read our profile."

I mean I get some people don’t bother too much with a profile but surely they check it. I always check to make sure the basics are aligned. Honestly humans! X

west london

"I've never had that in all my time on fab but that is mostly because I exercise the block button quite often."

I’m defo going to use it more often and stop trying to be too nice lol x

"I find couples are just as bad and tend to be even worse when it comes to not being bothered to read our profile.

I mean I get some people don’t bother too much with a profile but surely they check it. I always check to make sure the basics are aligned. Honestly humans! X"

Yep humans can be irksome indeed

west london

"I think rejection is one of the hardest and most complex emotions to deal with, because it can feel like it goes to the core of 'you' which is therefore very threatening.

You have to be very emotionally secure to just deal with it as related to a specific situation and, as others have pointed out, that maturity can be uncommon."

I think everyone can be insecure but you can’t take it to personally like I said you are not going to always like who likes you. It’s not like it’s someone you wanted to marry or anything lol it’s not that serious

west london

"I find couples are just as bad and tend to be even worse when it comes to not being bothered to read our profile.

I mean I get some people don’t bother too much with a profile but surely they check it. I always check to make sure the basics are aligned. Honestly humans! X

Yep humans can be irksome indeed "

Daily I say fucking humans! Can’t wait for the Aliens to take over to be honest

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I mean I get some people don’t bother too much with a profile but surely they check it. I always check to make sure the basics are aligned. Honestly humans! X"

They’re the worst! :D

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

More than likely transference of emotion. The humiliation/rejection/disappointment/bruised ego turns into anger and they lash out, very much like a child who cannot control their emotions.

Rather than accept it as something normal and natural, they choose to act out in a way that they would never do face to face but feel ‘brave’ enough to do it online because there are no consequences.

"

While I agree, in some cases years of rejection can take its toll, it can break you. It is not in any way a valid accuse for being abusive, but it is a reason for why some will do it.

People dismiss rejection like it is simple. For some it is, for some it's not. I have spoken to a fair few women that don't reach out and search, make the first move etc because they don't want to be rejected, so they don't put themselves out there like that.

Eventually for those that have rejection issues, rejection either breaks you or you become numb to it.

I can understand the frustration but there is no need to be aggressive and downright rude I know what I am after a message of lady today which I could done without really

Fab is Fab it is what it is

Would never send aggressive or rude been rejected

I’m fat fifty eight but on flip side made some lovely lady’s on hear and are really lovely nice chats and some gentleman

Happy Monday forum folk

By *he Dark GentlemanMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

[Removed by poster at 20/03/23 13:06:57]

By *he Dark GentlemanMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

"It’s a good filter to know who to block

Yes defo this, I mean I was never going to entertain a meet. I just explained I wasn’t into his preferences then all of a sudden my ass is too big hahhah."

Is a woman's ass ever really "too big"?

I like something to hold

By *aximum_funMan  over a year ago

West Herts

"I think rejection is one of the hardest and most complex emotions to deal with, because it can feel like it goes to the core of 'you' which is therefore very threatening.

You have to be very emotionally secure to just deal with it as related to a specific situation and, as others have pointed out, that maturity can be uncommon.

I think everyone can be insecure but you can’t take it to personally like I said you are not going to always like who likes you. It’s not like it’s someone you wanted to marry or anything lol it’s not that serious "

I know, this bit is meant to be fun, right?!

I've had to think about this a lot recently because I'm recently divorced, she initiated, and that's a really big rejection. I now find myself gearing up for rejection too early, like before I've even met someone.

Like I said, it's a really complex emotion and can be confusing especially if you're not very self aware to start with!

Not that lashing out is acceptable, btw, just thinking about the causes.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Some can't take a dent to their ego! X

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Fragile egos x

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I think it has something to do with the most fragile substance known to mankind, that is the male ego. One word can shatter it to a million pieces, thats why they act the way they do sadly.

By *akeanyoneMan  over a year ago

LH

Plenty of petty people out there unfortunately.

But on another note, i salute any woman who takes it on the chin too

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Many moons ago, on another site, I had a guy get so offensive and threatening when I turned down his ' do me now mistress' post that as well as reporting it to the website, I actually contacted the police. Sadly they weren't interested.

The guy actually turned up at club I was DMing at one night and pestered one of the house dommes. Came out that he'd done the same to her and had clearly been stalking her online.

Fortunately we had a great security team, and the guy was removed swiftly and warned not to come back.

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

I get this constantly! So many messages with pictures of cavernous crevices and saying “Felix, you’re so hot - give me pretend babies!!”

I used to say “Thanks, but I only like cuddling, it’s just my preference” and immediately I would get back abuse.

Now I ignore all the women because some can be soooooo childish.

Sorry, couldn’t help it

In all seriousness, I wonder if the reason is that these men have had literally 200 rejections with no recourse. Then, as soon as you respond and open a dialogue (of sorts), that gives them a release valve. You then get 201 rejections worth of angst that has bottled up, all in one go.

Clearly I’m not excusing or condoning it, just trying to understand if there’s more psychology at play than just childishness.

Just a thought

By *amesBeelzebubMan  over a year ago

norwich

Didn't you get the memo? It's because every woman on Fab is here just for them and should be grateful they show interest...

That's what they think anyway.

Hope you are ok

By *amesBeelzebubMan  over a year ago

norwich

Yep humans can be irksome indeed

Daily I say fucking humans! Can’t wait for the Aliens to take over to be honest "

You are gorgeous. I'd take it as a compliment that you even took the time to reject me and not just ignore completely if I was them x

Yep humans can be irksome indeed !

Daily I say fucking humans! Can’t wait for the Aliens to take over to be honest "

same although I reckon they're already here and they'll do a pretty good job too I think!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Entitlement.

And we don't get taught how to deal with rejection.

"

I like women who take it on their chin….

Chin first then the mouth right? "

I’m still working on my aim.

"Because if they insult you, you may change your mind and decide you need to sleep with them "

I often reply and say oh yes I'd love to shag them. They get all excited and apologise.

I do not shag them.

"I get this constantly! So many messages with pictures of cavernous crevices and saying “Felix, you’re so hot - give me pretend babies!!”

I used to say “Thanks, but I only like cuddling, it’s just my preference” and immediately I would get back abuse.

Sorry, couldn’t help it

In all seriousness, I wonder if the reason is that these men have had literally 200 rejections with no recourse. Then, as soon as you respond and open a dialogue (of sorts), that gives them a release valve. You then get 201 rejections worth of angst that has bottled up, all in one go.

Clearly I’m not excusing or condoning it, just trying to understand if there’s more psychology at play than just childishness.

Just a thought "

I think you're right. It's like the last straw.

Probably 0 replies from 200 messages that they sent, then a yellow inbox of hope.... "no thanks"

aarrgghhhhh

"Because if they insult you, you may change your mind and decide you need to sleep with them

I often reply and say oh yes I'd love to shag them. They get all excited and apologise.

I do not shag them. "

I'd shag you under an Appletree

F

By *ts the taking part thatMan  over a year ago

southampton

Chins!!!

Just ignore the losers.

west london

"I get this constantly! So many messages with pictures of cavernous crevices and saying “Felix, you’re so hot - give me pretend babies!!”

Sorry, couldn’t help it

Just a thought "

Very well could be but I mean if you’re going to copy paste a message to 200 women a day then you’re not really looking for someone to ‘match’ with. Even the basics of checking a profile for something like just want ‘straight men’ and you’re very much Bi then surely you wouldn’t even message the typical ‘fancy a shag’ .

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

because they have no spine unfortunately OP, so many men need to man up with accepting rejection xxx

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I normally take it in my mouth, not my chin.

Cake that is .

west london

Didn't you get the memo? It's because every woman on Fab is here just for them and should be grateful they show interest...

That's what they think anyway.

Hope you are ok"

Oh I’m fine I just thought it might be a good topic for males and females alike to explore the etiquette of taking rejection and not being a complete bellend about it hahaha

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

Sorry, couldn’t help it

Just a thought

Very well could be but I mean if you’re going to copy paste a message to 200 women a day then you’re not really looking for someone to ‘match’ with. Even the basics of checking a profile for something like just want ‘straight men’ and you’re very much Bi then surely you wouldn’t even message the typical ‘fancy a shag’ . "

Haha I didn’t mean 200 in one day - that really would be ridiculous!!! I was thinking of someone who messages maybe 4-5 people a day and it builds up over a few weeks, so they’re really stewing.

As I say, it doesn’t excuse anything less than walking away or a polite “thanks for responding”. Just putting thoughts out there as to the psychology behind it.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

"I normally take it in my mouth, not my chin.

Cake that is ."

dam was getting excited you meant a cock and cumload then

"In my experience, it's not Men that is the problem, it's ego's, and they aren't gender specific.

It's a reflection upon themselves. "

This..

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"

I like women who take it on their chin…."

I prefer it dribble down onto the chin…..

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Let me get this right so I don’t cause offence. You started a thread to ask men to mail you just so you can reject them and test the response?

I would say that some don’t handle it properly because of a sense of entitlement something you should consider as well OP

Marc

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I normally take it in my mouth, not my chin.

Cake that is .

dam was getting excited you meant a cock and cumload then "

Give me 30 minutes - just trying to decide how best to reply to this

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS  over a year ago

Sexville

Yes met with abuse or the fab classic ‘your loss’

Something tells me I’m not missing much babe but good luck

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I had one last night. Got very personal telling me all the reasons he doubted I ever for any interest...yet a few messages before he was begging for a meet

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t answer if I’m not interested. I just delete and block. Never had any abuse

By *eartsmanMan  over a year ago

southeast , midlands, southern France

I've been turned down and basically ignored, if i wrote back to all the ladies that had either said no with abusive messages, is have no time left in my say. . Lol. In all seriousness OP. Don't let it bother you. They are the loser's . So block and ignore

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS  over a year ago

horsham

With lust and desire comes high expectations ... Some people ( yes some men in particular ) with said high expectations have a long way to fall ( depending on the height of said expectations ) back down to ground level ... Getting abusive is a form of Cushioning mechanism to protect from the big bump to earth ...

I’ve been a hirer / firer on jobs for many years in the past ... I got told to fuck off all the time , especially when telling someone there not up to the job ... At first it feels personal , it’s not right that’s for sure ... but like others have said just use it as a filter and move on ...

The anonymous nature of the internet doesn’t help

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS  over a year ago

horsham

"I don’t answer if I’m not interested. I just delete and block. Never had any abuse "

That is a great strategy,, one can not be pelted with stones , if there is no stones to throw

By *eartsmanMan  over a year ago

southeast , midlands, southern France

"Because their children and can’t handle rejection

Basically this ^

Unable to express their emotions in a considered, rational manner. And also unable to understand that, the immediate switch from ‘God you’re fit’ to ‘You’re ugly anyway’ says more about them, than anyone else…"

Simply stunning Redfordanger x

Think be more stunned if wasn't rejected, probably have little to say!

Those that can't handle being told no are usually the ones in the pub claiming to have shagged everything with a pulse, but usually only had carnal knowledge of the family golden retriever

west london

"Let me get this right so I don’t cause offence. You started a thread to ask men to mail you just so you can reject them and test the response?

I would say that some don’t handle it properly because of a sense of entitlement something you should consider as well OP

Marc "

Well you’re wrong for starters! No offence taken

I wanted to get some perspectives and open up the convo so maybe humans can be better people in life. Clearly it happens quite a bit and clearly I just need to use the block button a bit more. New here.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"Let me get this right so I don’t cause offence. You started a thread to ask men to mail you just so you can reject them and test the response?

Marc

I wanted to get some perspectives and open up the convo so maybe humans can be better people in life. Clearly it happens quite a bit and clearly I just need to use the block button a bit more. New here."

Then I will revert to my answer that there is a great sense of entitlement from many people on fab and that is when they become defensive as the wrong buttons have been pushed.

There is a reason why so many say they don’t respond and don’t even open the message to read and it’s because of this.

I wouldn’t say it was limited to just males though though obviously it shows through more clearly

Marc

west london

Marc

I wanted to get some perspectives and open up the convo so maybe humans can be better people in life. Clearly it happens quite a bit and clearly I just need to use the block button a bit more. New here.

Then I will revert to my answer that there is a great sense of entitlement from many people on fab and that is when they become defensive as the wrong buttons have been pushed.

There is a reason why so many say they don’t respond and don’t even open the message to read and it’s because of this.

I wouldn’t say it was limited to just males though though obviously it shows through more clearly

Marc"

Definitely not limited to males but personally I just could never imagine being rejected then responding with abuse. I’d just take it on the chin. I’m also a great believer that everything/everyone happens for a reason and the old age saying of what’s is for you will not pass you.

BroadwayWR12

I too have never had a problem with rejection, after all, I take the view that if the object of my desire does not fancy me it is very unlikely that a meet would be enjoyable for at least one if not both of us and a happy partner is at least as important to me as getting my end away.

By *tryder83Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Insecurities. High expectations. Wrong mindset. Plus many many more reasons I bet

By *ergeantrecklessMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Always took it on the chin but the chins getting bruised like my ego now ahahah

BroadwayWR12

Perhaps the word 'declined' would be a more truthful and maybe more readily accepteable word than 'rejected'?

By *entlebearMan  over a year ago

Doug

No point in getting upset about it nobody in this world will float everyone’s boat

There just idiots if they are abusive to people hate peoples like that

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere only we know

Generally OP I find it’s because they’re thinking with their little head rather than their big one. Either way I find it utterly hilarious

Generally OP I find it’s because they’re thinking with their little head rather than their big one. Either way I find it utterly hilarious "

The real truth is they are so big headed they really do think that all women want them and just them. Like loads have said if they cant handle the fact not all women fancy them, then they really are not true swingers,but chancers and will be gorn in a puff.

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Not just men. We have said no to couples and got abusive messages, block em and move on

That’s what made me angry I tired to explain he wasn’t my preference then told me I was discriminating then got abusive immediately. Think he has some internal shizen to work on lol. "

You don’t owe anyone an explanation. You can just say no, or mark unread and ignore/delete/block.

By *oberts_onMan  over a year ago

King's Lynn

Obviously, it's frustrating for guys on here, as we're massively outnumbered and, I find it a miracle to even get my message looked at, nevermind get any form of reply. But, given the way men seem to get tarred with the same brush, it's got to the point that I don't tend to even message anyone any more.

Either way, no need to be abusive, it spoils it for the good ones on here!

» Add a new message to this topic