FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why is it..

Why is it..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

...you can stare at your phone for hours on end willing it to receive a call or a text (have tried this several times over 2-7 hrs), but once you pick it up and start sending a text, you're trying to get your thoughts together or hit the SEND button a call comes through cancelling out the whole thing???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"...you can stare at your phone for hours on end willing it to receive a call or a text (have tried this several times over 2-7 hrs), but once you pick it up and start sending a text, you're trying to get your thoughts together or hit the SEND button a call comes through cancelling out the whole thing???"

The scientific answer, after years of dedicated research, is that it's SODS Law

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"...you can stare at your phone for hours on end willing it to receive a call or a text (have tried this several times over 2-7 hrs), but once you pick it up and start sending a text, you're trying to get your thoughts together or hit the SEND button a call comes through cancelling out the whole thing???"

was about to send the text to tell you but some twat called!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I dont know if its just me......

sometimes I pick my phone up for no reason, and the fekkin thing rings or recieves a text, scares the shit outta me!!

Someone said it may be that the incoming radio waves trigger some part of my brain.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i never hardly go near my phone so dont know what ya talking about!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I dont know if its just me......

sometimes I pick my phone up for no reason, and the fekkin thing rings or recieves a text, scares the shit outta me!!

Someone said it may be that the incoming radio waves trigger some part of my brain. "

Every cell phone cal is actually two calls, one in and one out, your phone calls the nearest cell tower to where you are in reply to the cell tower calling your phone, some phones light up or even vibrate a fraction of a second before the call is actually fully in place, perhaps you are reacting to the attempted connection

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I dont know if its just me......

Someone said it may be that the incoming radio waves trigger some part of my brain. "

Yeah, I often pull my phone out of my pocket, tale a look then put it away, at that moment I receive a call or text.

» Add a new message to this topic