FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > aggression...

aggression...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *averi OP   Man  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

There are some really lovely ladies on this site who even in a rejection note are polite and pleasant. However it seems to me that more and more are becomming aggressive and unpleasant...you can even see it on their profiles.

I'm sure this is as a result of dumbass men wasting time and themselves being crude and rude.

Its a shame....I just hope we 'good' guys are not all tarred with the same brush.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am sure adults will make their own minds up and realise that not everyone is the same.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

you cant blame them when the site allows cut and pasting and guys clearly mass mail them.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

same old chestnut the few spoil it for the many, all you can do is press on be polite and hope that you shine through.

i have to agree that a lot of the ladies on this site will and do get bombarded by the single mail, but they can and do work out the wheat from the chaff, just keep your mails friendly polite and inviting and i'm sure like myself you'll win through in the end

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

let's not blame only the single guys, we have received a message from a couple seeking a female and messaging as if they were talking only to the female, when we replied that we are a couple we received no reply, but 5 days later got the same message.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

horse's for course's as they say matey, each and every combination of swinger suffers from mail problems of one kind or the other. All any of us can do is ignore those who offend us and press on with those with whom we have some kind of affinity

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am glad to say, we don't get any mails that offend us Touvak......we might get mails that don't really match our profile, but they are never nasty mails.

"I am glad to say, we don't get any mails that offend us Touvak......we might get mails that don't really match our profile, but they are never nasty mails.

"

confused now lol

is it mails or males ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol nope had it right first time , mails

Although having read it I can se eit probably makes no sense lol

We get mails from males that don't offend us...how about that?

I hate my profile, i think i come over as rude in it, ive even written an appology at the end lol

But yeah i get so many demanding mail and guys who get rude and stroppy when i not meet them you have to come over as a little assertive to get over what you want

And even then i still get messages from men ive stated im not looking for

"There are some really lovely ladies on this site who even in a rejection note are polite and pleasant. However it seems to me that more and more are becomming aggressive and unpleasant...you can even see it on their profiles.

I'm sure this is as a result of dumbass men wasting time and themselves being crude and rude.

Its a shame....I just hope we 'good' guys are not all tarred with the same brush. "

never judge a person by they profile

ive been told my profile is abit

scary cause its upfront an str8t

2 the point..but it dont make me a bad

person..infact anyone who knows me will

tell u im realy nice if u get 2 know me

so never judge a book by the cover

"I hate my profile, i think i come over as rude in it, ive even written an appology at the end lol

But yeah i get so many demanding mail and guys who get rude and stroppy when i not meet them you have to come over as a little assertive to get over what you want

And even then i still get messages from men ive stated im not looking for "

naughtynymphos never apologise 4

being yaself

Well all my profile says in big capital letters is I'm not meeting only here to chat on the forums - I have two pictures on there, nothing rude, just me in jeans and still the mail arrives asking for all sorts - so it really really doesn't matter to some what is or is not written there, or how sexy your pics are they will still mail you cause you are female lol .........................x x

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I think it's such a shame that people are pushed to the point where they actively dislike their own profile.

I read so many that have so much antipathy in them that there's little to actually use as a basis for a non cut + paste message. Which means that in order to reduce the amount of c+p merchants/non-readers/silhouettes etc, people are also reducing the messages that they might like.

Now, I'm not criticising them for this - I have no idea how frustrating it must be to have dozens of useless messages every time you log in - but I'd much rather be part of a site where everybody could personalise their profile in a way that accentuated the positive.

I have no idea how that could be achieved, short of an outgoing message limit. If I only had 10 messages a day I might be more selective about who I sent my default message to...

» Add a new message to this topic