FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what classes as outdoor clothes?

what classes as outdoor clothes?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artin216 OP   Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

If you go to a club, in ohhh I dont know..lets say..A skirt, corset, and jacket...all made out of latex.

Does that class as outside clothes...because im sure you wouldnt wear that as normal outside wear.

But it isnt kinky indoor clothes either!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends where you are but I wouldn’t class a lot of our playwear as outdoor items. I do know that some clubs frown at any items covering your face though which I suppose is understandable to some extent. I wonder what the policy would be regarding wearing a hijab?

im runnin for cover now!!!

my outdoor clothes are wellies and a big parka jacket cant see them bein acceptable!! but sure they be someone who likes them lol!!

a very nice but really tight pair of jeans lol

Anything that's not deemed as underwear I guess.

I think most clubs who dont allow you to wear 'out door' cloths class anything thats not underwear , ive been to a club before where a waman was wearing a corset and jeans and was asked to take her jeans off, i think the reason for this being is because other club users dont really feel comfy playing with fully dressed people hanging about watching, i personally dont, if im playing i dont want to be surrounded by people in their shoes and coat, and yes ive seen that before

» Add a new message to this topic