FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > my fabs 2012 experience

my fabs 2012 experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the year is drawing to an end, and I have had a chance to reflect on my first full 12 months on the site.

As all new single men would say, the year started slowly. With it being difficult to get so much as a hello. But being stubborn and determined as I am, I decided to hit the forums, and chat rooms and make myself known.

Last Christmas I got myself to chams for the bbw night. I spoke to some people, and was proud of myself for doing something I never thought I would.

That set me in good stead for the rest of the year. I continued in the forums and chat rooms and slowly got to know people.

As a result, I have attended socials, and met lots of lovely people.

I have made mistakes on the way, but been big enough to own up to my errors. I have posted many a look at me thread, my trekie jumper one springs to mind. But I would say my most fruitful thread was my shirt and tie thread

In the whole my experience has been great, and that is largely down to you guys being there to pick me up, drag me along and generally been like a mini family to me.

So to the soppy bit and please stop reading if you like:

I have been lucky enough to meet lots of you, but to me one person sticks out, Evie. I have spent lots of time with her, and can say that I have developed some very strong feelings for her. She knows how I tick, doesn't judge me and is as naughty as I am. I am looking forward to spending lots more time with her in 2013 and can't wait to be seen in public with her more.

So at the end of all this, it just leaves me to say thank you to you all, and I hope you have a very prosperous and healthy new year. X x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cheers.

regards

patrick.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

"So the year is drawing to an end, and I have had a chance to reflect on my first full 12 months on the site.

As all new single men would say, the year started slowly. With it being difficult to get so much as a hello. But being stubborn and determined as I am, I decided to hit the forums, and chat rooms and make myself known.

Last Christmas I got myself to chams for the bbw night. I spoke to some people, and was proud of myself for doing something I never thought I would.

That set me in good stead for the rest of the year. I continued in the forums and chat rooms and slowly got to know people.

As a result, I have attended socials, and met lots of lovely people.

I have made mistakes on the way, but been big enough to own up to my errors. I have posted many a look at me thread, my trekie jumper one springs to mind. But I would say my most fruitful thread was my shirt and tie thread

In the whole my experience has been great, and that is largely down to you guys being there to pick me up, drag me along and generally been like a mini family to me.

So to the soppy bit and please stop reading if you like:

I have been lucky enough to meet lots of you, but to me one person sticks out, Evie. I have spent lots of time with her, and can say that I have developed some very strong feelings for her. She knows how I tick, doesn't judge me and is as naughty as I am. I am looking forward to spending lots more time with her in 2013 and can't wait to be seen in public with her more.

So at the end of all this, it just leaves me to say thank you to you all, and I hope you have a very prosperous and healthy new year. X x

"

Awwwwwww how lovely happy new year to you fab has he me keep sane and I love the forums its the only reason I'm still here on my single profile.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Well that's quite lucky because I have some very strong feelings for you to and I know we will have a fab 2013.

I can't wait to spend more time with you and try new things, both swinging and vanilla x

I have loved every minute I have been on fab. Yes I have encountered some idiots, got drawn into some agreements when I should ave just walked away, deleted and blocked nut on the whole I love the small percentage of users who frequent the forums.

I really feel I have made some good friends, I have learnt an awful lot about not just myself bit the world to.

Here is to a happy 2013 for everyone on here x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

awwwww, great thread. Best wishes to you both and a Happy New Year xxxx

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

aaawww thats realy lovely to hear,and after meeting you both at the beach party can i just say what a lovely couple you are xxx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

all the best to you both

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"aaawww thats realy lovely to hear,and after meeting you both at the beach party can i just say what a lovely couple you are xxx "

Awww thanks x x

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Happy new year eves... Me "real life" friend and Pete.... you are one of a kind...

xx

Ooo, it is in the public domain at last!!!

I went all gooey when I heard the two of you got together, and am very happy for you both.

Hugs to you both, and see you again soon!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

How lovely.

All the best and lots of fun and happiness to you both.

X

Happy New Year to you both and you look great together!

Aw a REAL fab romance that's lovely!!

Good luck to the both of you, and have a great 2013...

Luke and Lucy xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

And i hope the pair of you are as happy as i am in six years time. Ps i have to buy a posh frock im sure it can do two occassions

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

That's really cool, you two!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Anyway how come i didnt get my own personal mention

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It is great to end a year on a high and have a wonderful start to the New Year.

I'm glad you made it through the difficult bits of this year and have had so many joyous ones.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Anyway how come i didnt get my own personal mention "

Ahh kazzawazza how could I forget you and the beach party!

» Add a new message to this topic