FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sex in cars/caravan law

sex in cars/caravan law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obblybits OP   Couple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I know this is probably a silly question

and it is meant to be light hearted.

whilst daydreaming in the car this evening I thought, if it is illegal to have sex in the car parked somewhere, why is it not illegal to have sex in a caravan???

Has anyone ever thought about this.

I wonder if caravan sites have to have a licence for out door sex lol

or is it just when there caravan or camper van is on a street or car park. The caravan sight is technically like a brothel isn't it?

Your all probebly thinking I am verry bord. I'm not just thought I would give you something to chew on (not looking at the telly someone is eating eyeballs)

M&M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well second was concevied in caravan so hope it was not illegal

How about a tent??

"How about a tent??"

I think you're OK in a tent, as long as it isn't the one on display in the outdoor hobbies shop window

"How about a tent??

I think you're OK in a tent, as long as it isn't the one on display in the outdoor hobbies shop window "

Damn!!

huddersfield

Pmsl nom

Its just funny I wonder who makes all thease laws up. how one thing can be ok yet another is not.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Pmsl nom

Its just funny I wonder who makes all thease laws up. how one thing can be ok yet another is not."

if you think our bylaws are silly try this one from texas usa,,, where it's fine to have sexual intercourse with your nieghbours horse but against the law to do so with his wife

if all the windows are blacked out in a car it is not illegal. caravan aint cos it got curtains truckers cabs legal tents legal and cars legal only if they got windows covered and aint on a public highway, layby car park field okay xx

Having caravanned for over 30 years, should I be worried??

"Pmsl nom

Its just funny I wonder who makes all thease laws up. how one thing can be ok yet another is not.

if you think our bylaws are silly try this one from texas usa,,, where it's fine to have sexual intercourse with your nieghbours horse but against the law to do so with his wife"

Yes but have you seen his wife?

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

As long as you are on a caravan site and have your blinds shut it is legal you can do what you like as long as you don't make to much noise and disturbed your neighbours LOL

yours

Caravancouple

"As long as you are on a caravan site and have your blinds shut it is legal you can do what you like as long as you don't make to much noise and disturbed your neighbours LOL

yours

Caravancouple "

That must be a huge caravan they have in Texas if you can get the horse in the caravan

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I know this is probably a silly question

whilst daydreaming in the car this evening I thought, if it is illegal to have sex in the car parked somewhere, why is it not illegal to have sex in a caravan???

or is it just when there caravan or camper van is on a street or car park. The caravan sight is technically like a brothel isn't it?

Your all probebly thinking I am verry bord. I'm not just thought I would give you something to chew on (not looking at the telly someone is eating eyeballs)

M&M"

Well, there is a city in Italy (I think) where, so long as the sex is sufficiently amorous to steam up the windows, the police cannot nick you for having sex in your car..... trust the Italians lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Pmsl nom

if you think our bylaws are silly try this one from texas usa,,, where it's fine to have sexual intercourse with your nieghbours horse but against the law to do so with his wife"

Off topic a bit, once read a book about silly laws etc.

In one county in America its illegal for bees to buzz on a Sunday...... great, anyone speak bee?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I know this is probably a silly question

M&M

Well, there is a city in Italy (I think) where, so long as the sex is sufficiently amorous to steam up the windows, the police cannot nick you for having sex in your car..... trust the Italians lol"

Its the same over here. As long as noone can see in cant get done for public indecancy

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I've never had sex in a car that DIDN'T steam the windows up!

...So as long as I get a couple of minutes headstart, I should be ok...

Being serious, don't think it's got anything to do with cars, caravans etc.

It's the public bit that's relevant, that is being seen by all and sundry!

On caravan sites, neighbours can be an issue particularly if the lady is in the habit of 'expressing' herself vocally!!

huddersfield

Thank you for humering my daydreaming. just somthing that came up when I have talked hubby in to some car action we will put some black paper up at the car windows lol

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

But if its dark, and you dont have the internal light on, that means no one should be able to see in,

How does that work then hey????

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"How about a tent??"
its illegall ya can actually get charged with fucking within tent

» Add a new message to this topic